Previously on Weeds.
《单身毒妈》前情提要
What?
干嘛
Magen's pregant.
梅根怀孕了
She hasn't been in school for two days.
她两天没来学校
They took her to a clinic.
他们带她去了诊所
She won't answer my messages.
她不回我短♥信♥
I just want to talk to her.
我只是想跟她谈谈
Just drive.
开车吧
Just drive.
开车吧
What's this?
这是什么
Filing papers for my campaign.
我竞选的档案
Notarize them. Send them in.
公正完送上去吧
Sure.
好的
Table for three.
三位
I'm supposed to trust you.
我应该要相信你
No, you don't. Why do you trust me?
不 没必要 你干嘛要信任我
Trust your partner who had to be my partner.
相信你的合伙人吧 也就是我老婆
You just open your big, brown eyes,
你明哲保身
and me, I just fall into shit!
根本不管我死活
Be by friend!
当我朋友
Let go of my fucking hair!
你给我放手
Be by friend!
当我朋友
I have to fuck you.
我想干♥你♥
You don't have the qualities I look for in a man.
当我男人你还不够格
But you do have soft skin...
但是你那细腻的肌肤
You think you can take it?
你觉得你受得了吗
It's not for me.
不是为我准备的
Hello.
好啊
Now, I thought your people didn't eat cows.
我想你们肯定不吃牛肉味的
I thought yours don't eat cheeseburgers.
我还以为你们不吃奶酪汉堡包呢
Well,we've suffered so much already,
经历了那么多灾难
I feel it's my destiny to induce positive change in my tribe,
我想多行善积德能改变我们的运数
beginning with the cheeseburger,
就从奶酪汉堡做起
progressing to extreme sports and police work.
然后极限运动到警♥察♥工作逐步来
Hey, fellas.
伙计们
Who's a good doggy? Yes, you are.
谁是好狗狗 没错 就是你
Hi, doggy. Where did you come from?
嗨 小狗 你打哪儿来呀
Found him on the street. Doesn't have any tags.
在大街上发现它的 脖子上没有标牌
Just this gold necklace.
只有这个金项圈
Must have belonged to the Armenians.
肯定是亚美尼亚品种的狗
Not hairy enough.
它没那么多毛吧
Get that beast the fuck out of here.
把那怪物赶出去
You're scaring him.
你吓到它了
It's okay, Mr. Sweaters.
没关系的 毛毛先生
Yeah, who's our tough little watch dog? You are.
谁是我们厉害的看家狗 是你啊
Oh, my god! Oh, shit. Oh, my god!
老天啊 真见鬼
Get it off me!
把它拉走
Back, Mr. Sweaters! Off, off!
放开 毛毛先生 走开
Cheeseburger, cheeseburger?
奶酪汉堡 奶酪汉堡
Stick your finger up his ass. What?
把你的手指插♥进♥它屁♥眼♥ 什么
I read it on the internet. It makes him let go.
我在网上看到的 这样能让他走开
Fuck you. Stick your own finger up his ass.
去死吧 把你自己的手指伸进它屁♥眼♥吧
Somebody stick their finger up his ass!
找人赶紧把手伸进它屁♥眼♥里去
I'll do it.
我来
Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!
老天啊 上帝啊
Wow, it works.
还真管用呢
Somebody call 911. I've got dog-doodie hands.
赶紧打911 我满手都是狗屎
No, nobody call 911.
不 谁也别打911
That bitch ate my toes!
这混帐吃了我的脚趾
Judah.
吉达
Dad's cologne?
你用了你♥爸♥的古龙香水
I found it in your bathroom.
我在你们浴室里找到的
I'll put it back, I swear.
我会放回去的
It's okay, sweetie. Just next time,
没关系 宝贝儿 只是下一次
you might not want to use so much.
别喷那么多
What reeks in here? Shane has a debate.
什么鬼味道 希恩有一节辩论课
So, what, you're hoping to stink out your opponent?
你是希望把你的对手给熏跑吗
We're leaving in five minutes,
我们五分钟后出发
so go pee and get your notes and things together.
你去趟洗手间然后拿上笔记本
I need to talk to you.
我们得谈谈
What now?
又谈什么
Your S.A.T. Scores, now.
关于你的学术水平测验考试
You barely scored above
哪怕只是去签个名
what you would have gotten if you'd only signed your name.
也比你现在的分数要高
In case you haven't noticed, I've been a little preoccupied.
也许你没有注意到 但我精神最近有点差
You took the S.A.T.S weeks before the...thing.
你在那事儿之前参加考试的
Abortion? That.
流产 就是那事儿
It had nothing to do with your lousy performance.
那跟你的恶劣表现无关
I've spokento Mr. Weinstock.
我和温斯托克先生谈过了
Who? Your guidance counselor.
他是谁 你的指导顾问
He says you can take the test again in eight weeks.
他说你在八周内还可以再参加测试
I am not taking the test again. Yes, you are.
我不会再参加测试了 你得参加
Silas, you couldn't get into traffic school with those scores.
塞拉斯 你那分数连驾驶学校也进不了
So? From what I've seen,
那又怎么样 据我所知
you don't need a college degree
你也是什么文凭也没有
to start your own business, right, mom?
就开展了自己的事业 不对吗 老妈
Hey, Doug.
嗨 道格
Oh, shit, what kind of accident?
天啊 什么样的事故
Yeah, bye.
好的 再见
Uncle Andy's in the hospital.
安迪叔叔进医院了
What happened? I'm not sure.
发生什么事了 我也不太确定
Something with a dog or a Sweater.
好像是跟一条叫毛毛的狗有关
Can you take Shane to his debate?
你能带希恩去上他的辩论课吗
Yeah, I'll take him.
好吧 我带他去
Thank you. But in your car.
谢谢 但是用你的车载他
I don't want him stinking up mine.
我可不想让他熏臭了我的车
How is he?
他怎么样
He's doing better since he got his morphine.
他打了吗♥啡♥后感觉好多了
Did you find my toes? His toes?
你找到我的脚趾了吗 脚趾
The dog ate two of his toes
在桑贾伊将手指塞进狗屁♥眼♥前
before Sanjay stuck a finger up his ass.
它吃掉了他的脚趾
Why was there a dog at the house?
为什么会有狗在房♥子里
Hello. I'm Dr. Bertner.
好啊 我是贝特勒医生
Nancy Botwin.
南希·伯特温
Your husband? Brotherinlaw.
你的丈夫吗 小叔子
Is he going to be okay?
他没事儿吧
Is he a dancer, professional athlete, or foot model?
他是舞蹈家 职业运动员或是脚模特吗
None of the above. He should lead a normal life.
都不是 那他就能正常生活
I wouldn't go that far.
我可没想那么远
If you'd brought in the toes,
如果你把脚趾带来
we might have been able to reattach them.
我们或许还能将它们接上
Must find toes.
必须找到脚趾
Conrad, where are the toes?
康纳德 脚趾在哪
The dog ate them.
狗吃了
The dog ate them. Well, that's that.
狗给吃了 那就只能这样了
When is he going to be able to go home?
他什么时候能回家
Does he have insurance? Oh,no.
他有医保吗 没有
He can go home now.
那他现在就能回家了
Hey. I didn't mean to blind side you with Peter.
我不是有意瞒着你和彼得的
I just knew that, if you met him, you'd...
我只是在想 如果你碰到他 你会
Have no choice...
别无选择
See that he wasn't a threat.
他并不是个威胁
I got to go back to the house
我得回房♥子
and clean up some fucking toe blood.
去清理那些血迹了
Dr. Larson to 4 west.
拉森医生 请来西区四室
Dr. Larson to 4 west.
拉森医生 请来西区四室
In keeping with the spirit of tomorrow's local elections,
为了发扬明天区内选举的精神
tonight's topic will be
今晚的主题将会是
"Electoral college vs. popular vote."
"团体投票对直接投票"
Advocating the popular vote, master Shane Botwin.
直接投票辩方代表是希恩·伯特温
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表