Fuck all of you! Fuck all of you!
老子操你们全家祖宗十八代
Sir! You, too! You, too!
先生 老子也操你
I know how you break into everyone's office at night
我知道你是怎么每晚溜进每个人的办公室
and rub your disgusting...
然后淫♥荡♥猥琐地
Dude, that's bullshit about Kara and Eric.
伙计 卡拉和埃里克的事根本就是屁话
No way did he bone her.
他怎么可能上了她
Says he got a hand job.
据说他让她帮他打飞机
So? Big deal, Kendra gives them to me all the time.
那算什么 肯得拉一直也帮我打飞机
Dude, that slut gives them to everybody.
哥们 那个贱♥货♥每个人都帮过
Not to Strange Botwin, she doesn't.
但现在轮到怪人伯特温 她不干了
I bet he's never had one.
我敢说从来就没人愿意帮他
He can't even find somebody to have lunch with.
他连一个陪他一起吃午饭的人都找不到
Lacy Laplante.
蕾西·拉普兰蒂
My boy said that it means the plant. Seemed appropriate.
我的人说那名字有植物的意思 挺适合你的
Why not just call me "Mary Jane Dealer"?
那干嘛不直接叫我玛丽·简·贩子算了
Look, if anything,
得了吧 就算露馅了
they'll think you're a stripper.
人家也是觉得你像个脱衣舞娘
Are you sure this is gonna work? Just be cool.
你确定这样能行么 你淡定点就行
Next?
下一位
I set up an account over the phone today,
我昨天通过电♥话♥开了户
and I'm here to pay the deposit in cash.
所以现在来用现金支付定金
Driver's license and social, please?
请出示驾照和社保卡
What are these?
这些是什么
I'm from Canada...eh?
我从加拿大来的
I'm not sure if we can accept these, lady.
我不确定我们能否接受这些 女士
Look, I just moved down here,
听着 我刚搬来这里
and I don't have a license or a social yet,
暂时还没有驾照和社保号♥
but I really,really need electricity by tomorrow.
但我真的真的需要在明天之前用上电
What -- you can't miss "oprah" for one day?
怎么 你就不能少看一晚《奥普拉秀》么
My husband's on a ventilator,
我丈夫需要用呼吸机
and his medevac lands in the morning.
他的救伤直升机明早就要到了
Oh, all right. I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我来想想办法
Sorry about your husband.
你丈夫的事我很抱歉
Hockey,a forward from moose jaw
曲棍球 一个穆斯桥队的前锋
checked him so hard,
防守他的时候太猛
his sternum broke,and he punctured a lung.
导致他的胸骨骨折 刺伤了肺
That's when they found the cancer.
医生才发现他已经得了癌症
We moved here to be close to a specialist.
我们搬来就是为了就近接受专家治疗
Sorry about the "oprah" crack.
很抱歉我刚才开的奥普拉玩笑
Just give me power, and we'll call it even.
只要给我供电就行了 咱们就扯平了
Yes, Mrs. Laplante. No problem.
好的 拉普兰蒂夫人 没问题
You do it?
成功了么
Lacy is a fucking...badass!
蕾西真♥他♥妈♥的太邪恶了
Hey, look what I found in the closet... a hookah!
嘿 看看我在柜子里找到啥了 水烟袋耶
Oh, cool, man. Let's fire it up.
太赞了 咱们把它点着吧
Oh, a hookah.
水烟袋
Mr.Avakian, the guy that owns this house,
阿瓦肯先生 也就是这里的房♥主
would always ask me over to share a hooker with him.
以前经常叫我去和他一起享用水烟袋
I thought he was just some creepy armenian perv.
我一直以为他只是一个亚美尼亚癫佬
Now I realize he's just a party brother.
现在我才意识到他也是同道中人
How cool would it be if there was a genie in this hookah?
要是这烟袋里也能冒出个妖怪来多好啊
Not for him. He'd be on fire. Yeah.
那妖怪可不好过 他肯定会烧着的 没错
What if he popped out first, though,
如果他真的冒出来了
and grand you a wish?
然后答应实现你一个愿望
What would it be?
你会许什么愿
Okay. All right.
好吧 这样
There's this authentic chinese restaurant
旧金山有一家中国餐馆
I went to in san francisco once.
口味十分地道 我曾经去过一次
Had the greatest general tso chicken ever.
那儿的左宗棠鸡做得堪称一绝
I'd wish to fuck the hostess.
我的愿望是跟那老板娘干
You? $180 billion.
你呢 1800亿美金
Cash over ass? Cash equals ass.
要钱不要女人啊 钱中自有颜如玉
What was I thinking, taking ass over cash?
我在想什么啊 要美色不要金钱
Guess I'm even hornier than I thought.
我果然比我想象的更欲求不满
Things with wife is slowing down?
最近和老婆的性生活不如意么
It used to be wild...I mean, intense.
我以前很野的 我是说 很激烈
But how do you ask a woman
但你如何开得了口
that makes your kids' lunches
让一个给你孩子做午餐的女人
to suck your balls and
去舔你的蛋蛋
spread her ass open like a geometry compass?
还要她把屁♥股♥张得好像圆规那么开
How, Andy, how?
我办不到啊 安迪
I don't like this game anymore.
我不喜欢这个游戏了
We are good to grow.
咱们可以开始种了
You're high already. It's not even 4:20.
你已经兴奋起来了 现在还没到4点20呢
If you want me to do manual labor,
如果你想让我做体力活
don't expect me to be lucid.
就别指望我神志清醒
Hey,what's the point of cleaning anyway?
有必要打扫卫生么
We're just gonna be planting.
咱们只是打算种大♥麻♥而已
The grow area has to be completely sterilized.
种植区域必须经过彻底灭菌
There can't be any germs or bacterias in here.
这里不能有任何细菌或者微生物存在
How do we get rid of those boxes?
那些箱子怎么丢掉
You mean the boxes I spent
你是指我昨天
yesterday afternoon setting up.
用了一下午堆好的箱子吗
We don't. That's our false front.
别丢 咱们要用那些来掩人耳目
Who the fuck is that? Dsl installation.
谁他妈的敲门 装宽带的
That's me. Planning ahead.
是我叫来的 有远见吧
What the hell part of "discretion" do you not understand?
你到底会不会写"谨慎"这两个字
"Cretion.I know the dis" part. What the hell's"cretion"?
"慎"字 "谨"字我还是会的 到底什么叫"慎"啊
Whose name did you sign up with?
你签的是谁的名字
Nancy botwin. Oh, Shit.
南希·伯特温 糟了
I am Lacy Laplante, you idiot!
我现在是蕾西·拉普兰蒂 你个白♥痴♥
I thought it would be nice if we had the internet.
我只是觉得有网上会比较好嘛
Bring a penthouse.
带一本《藏春阁》吧[成人杂♥志♥]
Hey, we changed our minds.
你好 我们改变主意了
We think the internet's a fad.
我们装网线只是一时兴起
Could you please rip up... matter of fact, you know...
你可以撕了那个 事实上 我跟你说啊
just save you the trouble.
也是为了给你省时间
You know what? As much as I'd like to indulge,
听着 虽然我也很想逍遥快活去
we have a lot of work to do.
但是咱们还有很多事要做
All the equipment's being delivered tomorrow,
所有的设备都会在明天送到
and Victor is coming over to set it up.
维克多会过来负责安装
So much for being discreet.
这就开始谨慎咯
Yeah, you're sure we trust this guy, right?
你确定那个人可靠吗
Yo, 98% of Victor's business is setting up grow houses.
维克多98%的生意都是负责建造种植屋
He rats out one person, he fucks his entire livelihood.
他只要出♥卖♥♥♥一个人 他就别指望再吃这行了
You know, I would like to set this up ourselves,
我也想自己装♥修♥这里
but in case you hadn't noticed,
但是不知道你注意到没有
there are times when our little posse
咱们之中总有人
seems like the fuckin' "bad news drug dealers.
把自己弄得像个该死的毒贩子
And the equipment that I got is pretty sophisticated.
而且我弄来的设备相当专业
Just how sophisticated are we talking about?
到底专业到什么程度
I'm talking about top-of-the-line.
全部都是尖端产品
None of this cheap, passive, wick system bullshit.
没有任何廉价 过时或者会掉链子的东西
Is this your way of telling me you've gone over budget?
你这是在暗示我预算已经超支了么
Let's not get hung upon cost.
咱们别纠结于成本好不
My projections say we're gonna be
我预计咱们可以
generating a million-plus in revenue.
牟取百万倍的利润呢
Numbers.
具体数字
20 metal halide hortilux bulbs at $2,000 a pop.
20盏卤化植物培育灯 每盏要2000块
We looking at multiple 100-gallon reservoirs.
咱们还需要几台100加仑的蓄水池
Pumps, 10 wall fans. What 10% over?
还有水泵 10台墙扇 超预算10%够么
Baby, this is my vision, all right?
宝贝 这是我的设想 好么
And when I do something, I do it right.
如果我要做一件事 我会善始善终
Nothing half-assed --I mean, we got the cash, right?
我不会始乱终弃 我说 咱们不是弄到钱了嘛
What if we don't? Do you have the cash?
如果没弄到怎么办 你有没有钱啊
No.
没有
Lacy laplante might.
不过蕾西·拉普兰蒂可能有
Why do you be playing with me like this?
你干嘛这么耍我啊
So, who's that direc tv? Probably.
这次又是谁 高清电视服务么 有可能
Jesus..Christ!
神呐
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表