Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
My daughter is not modeling fat clothes.
我女儿才不代言特体服装
She's fantastic.
她太棒了
I have a job interview.
我要去面试工作
Who's rejecting you today?
今天你又要被谁拒绝了
After my uncle paid her,Jade took me into a room...
我叔叔交完钱 杰德就带我进了房♥
You're adorable, but I'm not attracted to you.
你很可爱 但是我不喜欢你
Heylia? Joseph.
海莉亚 约瑟夫
I'd very much like to see you.
我十分想跟你见一面
These are our pot-growin' Armenian neighbors.
他们就是我种大♥麻♥的亚美尼亚邻居
I have this problem.
我有件事
I've got to get back to work.
我得回去上班
It's a raid.
突击搜查
We got to hide it, we got to hide it all!
快点把所有东西♥藏♥起来
The daring raid took place late last night...
昨天晚些时候警方进行了突击搜查
You got me a neighborhood. I did.
你送了我一个干净的社区 是啊
Keep him away from my daughter.
让他离我女儿远点
She meets your son, she starts smoking pot,and
自从她认识了你儿子就开始抽大♥麻♥
she's having abortions.
现在还要去堕胎
Just drive.
开车吧
Silas. Come on.
塞拉斯 别这样
You can't stay locked in there forever.
你总不能窝在里面一辈子
At least come out and ignore me.
至少出来应付我一下
Or let Lupita refuse to change your sheets.
或者让洛皮塔拒换你的床单
Go away.
走开
I want to talk.
我想跟你谈谈
Come out and talk to me.
出来跟我聊聊吧
Hello?
喂
We got trouble in little Armenia.
我们在小亚美尼亚出了点状况
Would it kill you to say good morning when you call?
打电♥话♥的时候说声早上好有那么难吗
I ain't so sure it's a good morning. The DEA...
我不觉得这个早上哪里好 缉毒局的
The DEA knocked over some
缉毒局的人早上搜查了
grow houses near our spot.
咱们种植屋边的几户
Who was on shift?
谁当班
Sanjay.
桑贾伊
You hear from him? No, but...
他跟你联♥系♥了吗 没有 但
Just meet me over here.
快过来和我汇合
We gonna go in together.
咱们一起过去
Okay. I'll be there soon.
好 马上到
Somethin' ain't right.
大事不妙
What happened?
这是怎么了
They must've busted Sanjay.
他们肯定抓走了桑贾伊
Oh, no. No. No.
天啊 不 不
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Oh. Hi.
你们好
Hang on, okay? I've got a call.
等下 我接个电♥话♥
Hello? What the fuck happened?!
喂 这他妈的什么情况
We thought we were being busted.
我们以为是突击搜查
We tried to flush the weed.
打算把大♥麻♥冲走
You think a houseful of weed is
你以为这整屋的大♥麻♥是小屁孩
like a dime bag in the boys' room at church camp?
放在营房♥里的那一小撮吗
I'm hindu.
我是印度人
We? Who's we? Andy.
我们 我们还有谁 安迪
Where is he? I don't know.
他人呢 我不知道
He just yelled,
他就喊了一句
"Out of my way, Brownie," and ran off.
让开 棕小子 就跑了
Where the fuck is my money?
你♥他♥妈♥的把我的钱弄哪去了
Andy had it.
在安迪手上
Listen, I have to go.
听着 我得走了
My mom is probably flipping out.
我妈肯定吓坏了
Go. Go. Go. Go.
滚 滚 滚
What,no raid?
搜查的走了吗
Mother fucker.
傻♥逼♥
I think we need a panic room.
我觉得咱们该建个颤栗空间
What'd you do?
要那玩意干吗
We can't see out,okay?
我们看不见外面 明白吗
And there were sirens and helicopters,
外面都是警车和直升机
so I panicked.
当时我就颤栗了
If we had a panic room, I wouldn't have panicked.
咱们的房♥要是建成那样我就不怕了
Why does my plant smell funny?
我的大♥麻♥怎么闻起来怪怪的
Because I saved it.
因为我滋润了它
By the way, I'm a little freaked out over here,
对啦 我当时有点怕
thought I was going to jail.
以为要被抓进去了
Look at this face.
看我这狼狈相
I got passed ground prison like a losse joint.
离监狱就差一步了
Smells like piss. Did you piss on my plant?
闻着真骚 你在上面撒尿了吗
No, I did not piss on your plant.
没有 我没对着它撒
I watered it with my urine.
是用我的尿液滋润了它
You what? I was saving her life.
你做了什么 我是为了拯救她
Not only did I provide moisture when she was dry,
我不仅赐予她甘霖
but I wrapped her precious roots
还用我的帽衫
in my good hoodie, so...
包裹了她脆弱的根茎 所以
you're welcome.
不必感激涕零了
You pissed in my plant.
你竟敢在我的大♥麻♥上撒尿
Pee has nitrogen in it.
尿里有氮
Man, that's good for plants.
哥们 那可对植物有好处
Not when it's concentrated, like in pee.
前提是没尿里含的那么高浓度
It wasn't concentrated.
不算很高啊
I drank seven bottles of water.
我喝了七瓶水
I know the importance of staying hydrated, man.
补水很重要 兄弟
Is this bad for us?
没有最衰 只有更衰
Did he hurt our plant with his pee?
他的尿会不会浇蔫了大♥麻♥
See? Looking pretty good, isn't she?
看见了吧 多健壮
That is a little bit of me in her.
我们的生命交织在一起了
Why do you never know when to shut up?
你怎么就不能消停会呢
Get her back in some soil
给她找点土
and see if she'll take root again.
看看还能不能再生根
If she does, we're okay, right?
要是她活了 我们就没事了对吗
He fucked up our lights.
都归功于这祖宗
You better hope that the rest of the plants are okay.
你最好祈祷别的作物都没事
I'm gonna go clip some clones
我去找点来嫁接
and get us back on track.
把一切拉回正轨
Well, at least we're still in business, right?
至少还能继续做生意吧
You konw i could be in the cell right now
我差点就去牢里蹲了
No, we couldn't.
本来好好的
We were fine till you trashed the place.
要不是你把这给毁了
I'm gonna go check the potty,
我去马桶那看看
see if any of the other clones are salvageable.
没准还能抢救点回来
Yeah, you do that.
好 去吧
Nice.
真漂亮
You look adorable, honey.
你太美了 亲爱的
Isn't this exciting?
很激动人心 是吧
Yeah, it is.
是啊
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗呢
Well, this is now our only source of income,
她现在是我们唯一的经济来源
so I'm protecting our assets.
我这是在保护咱们的财产
Excuse me. The hair is all wrong.
抱歉 这发型太糟了
She has a small head on a large body.
她头小身子大
Don't let the moon face fool you.
别让那张大饼脸毁了你
She needs her big hair to balance things out.
她得用发型来修饰身材
This is what the director wants.
这是导演安排的
Well, the director doesn't
但是导演不知道
realize that Isabel has a freakingly small head.
伊莎贝尔的头极小无比
Mom. I am looking out for your best interest.
妈 我这可都是为了你好
Excuse me. If you add a little volum to the hair,
劳驾 要是你为发型加点动感
she won't look like a pin head.
她就不会像颗钉子似的了
I don't need these negative vibes.
我最烦人多嘴多舌
Well, that hair dresser should be
那个发型师就
styling hair at the circus.
给马戏团的人做造型
You want to have a go with
你要不要去惹惹化妆师
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表