I bought it. It's mine.
我买♥♥的 是我的
Really? With what money?
是吗 用的谁的钱
My salary.
我自己的工资
You got a job? Yeah.
你有工作啦 对
And why didn't you tell me? Doing what?
你怎么不告诉我 什么活
I am Isabel's manager.
给伊莎贝尔当经纪人
Oh, no. No. No. No.
不行 不行 不行
Yes, I am. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
就是 就是 就是
You're a lawyer, Dean.
你是律师 迪恩
You need to go find lawyer work.
你得找份律师的活
Kill all the lawyers.
杀千刀的律师
God, how did I get here?
天啊 我怎么沦落到这个地步
What have I done?
我这是造的什么孽啊
This is not my life.
一定是在做梦
"Same as it ever was."
一贯如此
Where were you?
你去哪了
Driving around.
开车瞎逛
It felt good.
感觉好极了
Silas...
塞拉斯
It's 4:30 in the morning.
已经凌晨四点半了
You're not allowed to stay out this late.
你不该这么晚回来
I know. I'm sorry.
知道了 我错了
I'll keep better track of time next time.
我下次会看着点时间的
Well...
那
Good.
好吧
Mom? Yeah?
妈 干吗
What you do and all...
你做的工作和
Yeah?
什么
I'm cool with it.
我不介意
Fish and game official stranquilized the bear, who
农林局用麻♥醉♥枪♥击中一只熊
fell out of the tree but was not injured.
它从树上掉下来但是毫发无伤
Fish and game official stranquilized the bear, who
农林局用麻♥醉♥枪♥击中一只熊
fell out of the tree but was not injured.
它从树上掉下来但是毫发无伤
Oh, watch this.
快看这个
No, watch this.
不 看这个
Where'd you get this?
你从哪搞来的
You e-mailed it to Dean as a joke.
你当笑话发给迪恩
Oh, yeah. It's pretty funny.
对哦 挺好玩的
Won't be so funny when I bulk-mail
但我要是转发给所有选民的话
it to every voter in agrestic.
可就不那么好玩了
Ooh, I'm shaking.
好怕怕呀
Well, you should be.
那确实
Because when I'm done,
因为要是我发了
you won't be able to get a seat in a chair factory.
你可就彻底毁了
Unless you prefer to save yourself some major embarrassment,
除非你想炒作下自己
not to mention potential criminal charges,
或者来点小指控玩玩
by making me the signatory on Isabel's account
不然的话 就把伊莎贝尔的钱给我
instead of Harley Davidstein.
而不是哈利·大卫斯特恩
Only needed one parent,
只需要一个家长
and Davidstein beat you to the punch.
大卫斯特恩可比你靠谱多了
I will not allow you and
我不能让你和迪恩
Dean to take control of my daughter's finances.
管我女儿的钱
I'm just following her orders.
可这都是她的意思
Her orders?
她的意思
Isabel came to me.
伊莎贝尔来找过我了
And I explained to her that she needed to make a choice
我告诉她得从你和迪恩里挑一个
between you or Dean,or both you and Dean.
或俩人都签字
And it took her half a secd to decide.
她想都没想就选了她爸
Really? She hates you.
是吗 她讨厌你
Oh, my god. Too bad she can't vote.
天啊 真可惜她不能投票
Well, I -- you know, Isabel and I have had our differences.
其实我 我和伊莎贝尔有点小分歧
She hates you.
她讨厌你
Just like I hate you.
跟我讨厌你一样
So you know what?
我豁出去了
Go ahead and bulk-mail your heart out.
你爱怎么发怎么发吧
See ya.
再见
Hi. Welcome to Thursday's. How many?
欢迎光临周四餐厅 您几位
Oh, I'm here to meet someone.
我是来找人的
Well, would you like to have a seat?
那您先坐坐吧
Hey,there. Nancy.
来啦 南希
Welcome to Thursday's.How many?
欢迎光临周四餐厅 您几位
Table for three.
三位
Okay.
好的
First things first.
首先
I want to apologize.
我要跟你们道歉
I didn't think either of
我说谎 是因为
you would show if I told you in advance, so I lied.
我怕提前告诉你们 你们就不来了
I'm a liar. I'm sorry, Conrad.
我是个骗子 对不起 康纳德
I'm sorry,Peter.
对不起 彼得
This should have happened a lot sooner.
我其实该早点安排的
That's my fault, again. I apologize.
再次道歉 对不起
So, if you have any anger, send your anger this way.
所以有火尽管冲我发吧
Nancy, who is this person?
南希 这人是谁
This is, uh, Conrad, my business partner.
这是康纳德 我的合伙人
No, I am not.
我不是
I am just another out-of-work black man.
我只是个无业的黑人
I've never seen this woman before in my life.
我根本不认识这女的
It's okay. Really.
没事的 真的
Why are we here?
我们在这干吗
Conrad had some issues with our arrangement,
康纳德对我们的计划有点意见
and I thought it would be better if we met
所以我想大家心平气和的谈谈
and we got to know each other.
彼此了解了解
Conrad, the floor is yours.
康纳德 接下来交给你了
Ask Peter anything.
想问彼得什么就问吧
I don't think so. Peter, please.
我不愿意 彼得 别这样
You're the husband?
你是她男人
I am.
对
And you are the partner?
你是他合伙人吗
Conrad.
康纳德
Why risk your whole fuckin' career, man?
干吗拿自己的事业开玩笑
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around that part.
我实在搞不明白
I do it for her.
我这么做都是为了她
Now it's my turn to have a question answered.
该我提问了
How did this partnership begin?
你俩怎么开始合作的
Um, my kid bit her kid at a karate tournament.
我的孩子在歌♥唱比赛上打了她孩子
Oh, that's funny.
挺传奇
Your boys at the DEA, do they know about me?
你那些缉毒局的兄弟知道我吗
I wouldn't know.
我不清楚
Probably not. You're small-time.
应该不知道吧 你不过是个无名小卒
Nobody knows about anybody, okay?
谁都不知道谁 行了吧
Conrad is my friendand my business partner.
康纳德是我的朋友兼合伙人
This was just sort of dropped into my lap.
事情就这么发生了
I had not anticipated this.
都是顺其自然
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I thought we should work things out
我想咱们得把事情先解决了
so we could move forward.
才能进一步发展
How the fuck is this supposed to work out?
他妈的这事这么好解决吗
Well, off the top of my head,
要我给意见
I can say don't expand further than the grow house,
我想说别再碰种植屋外的东西
and take your harvest
把你们的收成
directly to the medical marijuana clubs.
都交到大♥麻♥医疗研究所去
And you don't want a piece?
你不想分一杯羹吗
I don't want any money.
我不缺钱
I just want nancy.
有南希就够了
And I'm just supposed to trust you?
那我凭什么相信你
Oh, you don't have to trust me.
你不必相信我
Trust your partner, who happens to be my partner.
相信你的合伙人 也就是我老婆
And so, by the transitive property of partner trust,
等价代换的话
we can trust each other.
咱俩也该互相信任
See?
看见了吧
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表