I'm not depressed. Bullshit.
我过得挺好 胡说
Your business burned down.
你的生意黄了
Kids -- busy with lives of their own.
孩子有他们的生活
Brother-in-law feeds off of you like a parasite.
小叔子像寄生虫一样赖着你
You haven't been laid in god knows how long.
天知道你多久没跟人上♥床♥了
And you haven't been to PTA in over a month.
你都快一个月没来家庭教师协会了
What are you doing?
你到底怎么了
I'm fine, Celia.
我很好 西莉亚
What do you do all day?
你整天都在忙什么
Things. What things?
很多事 什么事
Okay, you didn't hobble over here with your achy vagina
你一瘸一拐来我这儿
just to chase my blues away.
就为了帮我驱散阴霾
What do you want?
你究竟想怎么样
Please work on my campaign.
拜托了 竞选时帮我一把
Please!
求你了
Doug is a turd. Pam is an idiot.
道格是个混球 潘是个傻♥逼♥
You'd just keep me company.
你只要陪着我就好
I don't even care who you vote for.
随便你投给谁都行
I have a broken crotch.
我扭伤了胯
You need to get out of the house.
你需要出去走走
It's a win-win. Please.
这不是一举两得吗 拜托了
I... Just say "Yes."
我 答应我吧
You know if you don't, I'll never stop harassing you.
你要是不点头 我会没完没了地盯着你
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
真好
Hi, Mrs Hodes.
霍兹太太好
Hello, Shane.
你好 希恩
How do you get your kids to eat fruit?
你怎么劝你家小孩吃水果的
Shane's been on this whole banana kick lately.
希恩最近超爱香蕉
Maybe he needs potassium. I don't konw.
或许是想补钾 不知道
Hmm, well...
好了
I'm gonna go home and ice my beaver.
我得回家了 冰敷一下小妹妹
See you next Tuesday.
周二见
Hello?
喂
Hey,there.
是我
Just thinking about where we were less than 24 hours ago.
回忆一下24小时前我们在哪里
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
先生们女士们 我是你们的机长
We're encountering some turbulence,
我们遇到了一些气流
so I'd like to have you return to your seats
希望各位回到您的座位
and belt yourselves. Thank you.
系好安全带 谢谢
We'll get you something to wear when we land.
着陆了我给你找件衣服换上
And no one but us has to know about this.
这事只有我们知道
Our secret.
我们的小秘密
Strictly business. Strictly business.
保密交易 保密交易
And this means they can't make you testify against me?
这样他们就不能派你指证我了
They cannot make me testify against you.
他们就不能派我指证你了
And I get to hang onto the certificate.
证件放我这儿
The certificate is all yours, to do with it what you will.
证件全给你 想这么着都行
Anything else?
还有什么要交代吗
I need to be home in time for the family dinner.
我要按时回家吃饭
Howdy, people.
大家好啊
Y'all are gathered here today to join these two hound dogs
大家聚集于此 来见证这对狗男女
in holy matrimony!
神圣的婚姻
Do you trust me now?
你现在信我了吧
When you did this with the Santiago brothers,
你和圣地亚哥兄弟这么做的时候
did they wear white?
他们有穿白色吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表