Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
People seem to like what we're selling.
大家好像都很喜欢我们的货
Milf weed --
辣妈毒草
It's the brand of the day.
最近的热手货
Everybody love that shit,too.
大家都喜欢那些货
You will notice above me our very first camera.
你们看到的是我们区里的第一台监控
Drugs are wrong!
吸毒是不对的
I think you're turning Agrestic into a police state.
我觉得你把格莱斯蒂克变成了专♥制♥国度
I totally kick ass.
我真是了不起
You want me to be your girlfriend?
你想我当你女朋友
They think he's cool since he took up your cause.
他接管了你的事业以后大家都觉得他很棒
What cause?
什么事业
"Go,drugs! Rah rah rah!"
卖♥♥毒品啦 卖♥♥毒品啦
Can I come in? Bad timing.
我能进来吗 来的不是时候
It's dad's birthday, for fuck's sake.
拜托 今天是爸爸生日
We're married.
我们结婚了
It's a business arrangement.
这是生意上的安排
What was that? I don't know.
那算什么 我不知道
Your boys at the D.E.A. -- Do they know about me?
你缉毒局里的伙计知道我吗
Probably not.You're small-time.
不认识 你不过是个小人物
I thought we were under your radar.
我以为你会护着我们
You were under my radar.
我是护着你
And since I'm keeping you there,
既然我要包庇你
I got to show my boss some results.
我就得给我老板看看别的成果
Don't move!
不要动
Nobody fucking move!
都他妈的不要动
This is a house of worship.
这里是教堂
Did you tell Heylia or did you have Conrad do it?
是你告诉海丽亚的还是你让康拉德去说的
You just wouldn't listen.
你根本不听我说
You went off with one of my
我抢走了我的客户
customers and created a new game behind my back
还背着我另起炉灶
She's not gonna stay mad.
她没有发疯
You do not know heylia.
你不了解海丽亚
All starts here under a beautiful,blue sky.
就在蔚蓝的天空下 事情就这么发生了
"That's mine."
"那是我的"
"No, it ain'T."
"才不是"
"Yes, it is."
"就是"
This is where you find out who you are.
就这样你才看清自己的货色
You gonna push,
是你主动出击
or you gonna get pushed?
还是被动挨打
So which one you think gonna win?
你觉得哪个会赢
Fat one.
胖子
He got more leverage...
他手段比较高明
unless the other one bites him.
除非另一个咬他
Then it's anyone's game.
别人都爱玩这游戏
I got here as soon as I could.
我已经尽快赶来的了
This is not off the freeway.
高速公路通不到这里
You make a left... We don't know you.
你得左转 我们不认识你
Sit your pretty ass on over there and stare off somewhere else.
用你漂亮的屁♥股♥坐在那里 盯着别处看
Wouldn't want the good men parked over in the Chevy
你不希望雪佛兰里的那个好好先生
thinking you's sometng other than what you look like
觉得你表里不一吧
Bitch in way over her head.
满脑子龌龊思想
Yeah,
对
that's what happens when you get raided.
这种事一来就没完没了
You get two white boys
先是两个白人开着
in an Impala following you everywhere you go.
雪佛兰英帕拉跟着你到处走
But she don't have to worry about that,
但是她一点都不用担心那些
do she, Levan?
是不是 莱万
No, she don't,
对 她不用担心
'cause she went off and married herself a D.E.A. Agent
因为她嫁给了一个缉毒局的特工
Yes, she did -- shipped off some armenians
是的 确实 把那些亚美尼亚人赶走
and started farming.
然后开始种大♥麻♥
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
I had no choice,
我别无选择
and I warned you about the bust.
我警告过你 你被盯上的事
Am I supposed to say "Thank you"?
那你认为我该说"谢谢"啦
You shut me down.
我宁可关门大吉
Ain't nothing coming in now.
从此高枕无忧
We can help you get by
如果你要
while you get yourself up and running again.
重新经营的话 我们可以帮你
She did not just say that.
她好意思说这话
You took away my livelihood.
你抢了我的饭碗
Now,you think your help gonna make that right?
现在你认为你的施舍能补偿我吗
No, it's just the bitch in way over her head talking.
不 那只是她的混账想法而已
What do you want me to do? Heylia.
你想让我怎么办 海莉亚
You start by talking to your husband.
你要跟你丈夫谈
You gonna have to do whatever it takes.
无论如何都要
And if that means you got to sit on his face
就算一个星期有五晚要你
with roses up your snatch five nights a week,
在小妹妹里夹着玫瑰花瓣坐在他脸上
you gonna do that.
你也得照做
Help me.
还说帮我
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Hey, Vaneeta,
文尼塔
whatever happened to that child,
那孩子随后怎样了
um...Nancy something or other?
那个叫南希还是什么的
Ain't that that white bitch that thought she was something?
那个自以为是的白人婊♥子♥吗
Yeah, where she at now?
是的 她现在在哪
She gone now -- vanished.
她走了 悄悄地
Nobody seen her since.
从此没人再见过她
Oh,man.
天啊
Those poor little boys.
她家的小孩真可怜
Losing both their parents --
失去父母
ain't that something.
没人管了
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
Okay, stop it.
好了 停下
I will stop everything.
我会让一切都停下
I am Heylia Turner James,
我可是海莉亚·特纳·詹姆斯
and I know where you grow,
我知道你种植的地方
and I know where you live.
也知道你住的地方
And both you and conrad
你和康纳德
are on the clock to make this thing right.
要抓紧时间搞定这一切
Tick-fucking-tock.
捉紧时间
Come on, little girl.
走吧 姑娘
Captain Till?
提尔探长
Scottson, sit down.
坐 史科森
I'm rereading your report.
我重新看了你的报告
I got to tell you,Pete.
我要告诉你 彼得
First time through, it gave me the shits and giggles so good,
第一次看完 把我笑死了
I had it laminated --all nine pages.
我重新整理 共九页
I'm gonna put them up on my wall over there.
我要把它挂在我的墙上
And every time I'm having a crap day,
下次我心情不爽的时候
I'm gonna read about you
就看它
and your muslim prayer meeting.
和你的穆♥斯♥林♥祈祷会
The suspects were tipped off. You think?
有人向嫌疑犯泄密 是吗
Tell me,agent,
告诉我 探员
where's the next big bust?
下一次缉毒行动是哪里
Our lady of the crack pipe or temple Beth Meth?
是逃过一劫的女犯还是什么摇♥头♥丸♥庙宇
Surveillance is continuing.
正在密切监视中
Mike and Robbie in the Impala.
麦克和罗比坐在雪佛兰里
And we still have wire taps.
我们还装了窃听器
And we're gonna wait for the food stamps to run out.
我们还得等猎物自投罗网
She's an open door to u-turn.
她是抓住大回转先生的关键
I need some Slack here.
我需要慢慢来
Shuman needs mike and Robbie.
舒蒙需要麦克和罗比
Captain you got hosed, Pete.
探长 是你自己闯的祸 彼得
Wrap it up. Yes, sir.
自己搞定 是的
It's my anniversary today.
今天是我的结婚纪念日
He forgot.
他忘了
He forgets a lot of things.
他忘了很多事情
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表