Previously on Weeds
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Now that I'm partially toeless,
现在我没有了脚趾
there's no way I can be sent to Iraq,
也就不用去伊♥拉♥克♥了
God wants me to do something else
上帝想让我做一些
besides studying for the rabbinate.
除学习犹太传道以外的事
Oh my God, you like that girl?
天啊 你喜欢那丫头
I love her.
我爱她
My name's not on the ballot.
我的名字不在投票箱上
I never filed your intent-to-run papers.
我没有将你的报告归档
I'll keep my confession speech short.
我要做个简短的退位演讲
Fuck you.
你去死吧
I'm making Agrestic a drug-free zone.
我要把格莱斯蒂克变成无毒小区
Why risk your whole fuckin' career, man?
干吗拿自己的事业开玩笑
I do it for her.
我是为了她
I want to help you sell pot.
我想帮你卖♥♥大♥麻♥
No, no way.
不 不行
I got to let you know that Heylia ain't on board.
我得让你知道海莉亚不牵扯其中
I ain't scared of no bitch. This about money.
我不害怕那个婊♥子♥ 这只事关金钱
Combat is never here no more, and business is off.
康纳德走了 生意没法做了
Conrad,
康纳德
be my partner.
当我伙伴吧
It's okay.
没问题的
This is the magic potion, boys and girl.
先生们和这位女士 这就是神奇药水
Advanced nutrients --more bud, less stem,
先进的配方 更多的芽 更少的茎
and away we grow.
一起来播种吧
Yo, what's up, man?
好吧 兄弟
I'm good, man.
我很好
Hey, man.
哟哟
You bring me a tall, creamy present?
还给我带来高个甜妞当见面礼啊
Dude, the cream puff's got two kids
拜托 甜妞已经是两个孩子的妈了
and a new husband.
还有一个新老公
I brought you something better. Check this out.
我给你带了些更赞的东西 瞧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
My name is Vernon. I'm a Scorpio.
我叫弗农 天蝎男
Lacy -- me too.
蕾西 天蝎女
I'd like to get you high.
我能让你爽翻天
All right.
真棒
Because Conrad and I have come
康纳德和我开♥发♥了一种
up with a new strain, and we're really proud of it.
新制剂 得意之作呢
Actually, I'd like a snack
你不介意的话
out of that vac-pack if you don't mind.
只要来上一点点真空包装的那种就行
It's not that I don't trust you.
我不是不相信你
It's just I don't trust Conrad.
是不相信康纳德
Now you trying to hurt my feelings, Vernon.
你倒是让我不爽起来了 弗农
Only she can call me Vernon.
只有她才能喊我弗农
You call me "Sir."
你要喊我 先生
You got a bongup in here, man?
你这有水烟枪吗
Load it up. Load it up.
满上 装满
That's you. You lit?
给你的 点上吧
All right, let's see what you got.
好吧 来看看这货怎么样
What do you think, Vernon?
感觉如何 弗农
You responsible for this?
你弄的吗
Yeah -- us. Conrad mostly.
是啊 我们 主要是康纳德的功劳
It's good, isn't it?
有没有很赞
It's smokalicious.
超正
What up, my nig? What to do, nephew?
怎么啦我的小黑 在干嘛呢侄子
Hey, man, check this out.
来来 瞧瞧这个
My man Conrad pimping some new product.
我哥们康纳德搞出了点新花样
Fan-tizzle-tastic.
超级赞
You like that there. Hey, look here.
你会喜欢的 看这里
I want to introduce youto the lovely Lacy,
我来给你介绍一下可爱的蕾西女士
his partner in crime and a very married milf.
和他是一对毒鸳鸯 名花有主了
And that's just breaking my heart.
哥的心都碎了
Is that right?
很正吧
I'd definitely do you.
我肯定会买♥♥你的货
Oh, gee, thanks.
天啊 谢谢
My name's Snoop Dogg, baby.
我是史努比·多格 亲爱的
Lacy. Hi.
蕾西 你好
That's that mother-fucking milf weed.
那就是他妈的辣妈毒草
You know what the milf weed is, right, my nigga?
你知道什么是辣妈毒草吧 小黑鬼
Mother I'd love to fuck. Mother I'd love to fuck.
讨人爱的辣妈 讨人爱的辣妈
For sure, that's that milf weed.
可不是嘛 就是辣妈毒草
Take that into the booth and put it down.
来录音棚 录下来
For sure. Let's go do it.
没问题 来吧
You've done good, kids.
干得好
Maybe you come by tomorrow and bring us a little more love,
你们明天要是顺路过来的话
two or three of those happy packs.
带上两三包
Absolutely, Vern.
必须的 弗
Get the hell out of here, man.
赶紧走吧 哥们
This is a place of business,and I got work to do.
这可是正经工作的地方 我忙着呢
You're a bad influence.
你会让我分神
It was nice meeting you, Lacy.
认识你真不错 蕾西
Pleasure, Vernon.
我的荣幸 弗农
Milf weed?
辣妈毒草
Milf weed?!
辣妈毒草
This shit is about to get wild.
这货要火
Fantastic!
棒极了
For real! Let's go make some money!
可不是嘛 赚大钱去咯
You get a new wig?
又是一顶新假发
Nope.
没啊
It's mine -- sort of.
是我的头发 某种角度说
I'm wearing 500 bucks worth of human hair extensions from India.
我只是花500块驳发 印度来的
Take a sniff.
闻闻这味
There's a faint curry smell to it.
有股隐隐的咖喱味儿
I'm giving an anti-drug speech at
我要在外语学校做反毒演讲
the grammar school, and I need you to be sober.
我需要你扮一下清醒
What?
扮什么
Sober the sasquatch.
清醒的野人
He tells kids to stay off drugs.
告诉孩子们珍爱生命远离毒品
And you think kids are gonna listen
你认为孩子们会听你的
because some idiot's dressed in a gorilla suit?
就因为某个傻子扮猩猩
No, it's a sasquatch.
不是猩猩 是野人
Children love and fear him.
孩子们对他是又爱又恨
That's asinine.
真是蠢到家了
Oh, come on, Dean. You're perfect for it.
别这样嘛 迪恩 你是完美人选
And if I stop shaving your back,
如果我不给你后背剃毛的话
you won't even have to wear the suit.
你甚至可以真人上阵了
And now I walk away.
那我悄悄地走了
Hey, but good luck with that speech,
预祝演讲顺利
because kids just love being patronized and lectured.
因为孩子们就是爱被人管 被说教
I hear you want to close the park.
我听说你想要把公园关了
Where am I supposed to take my babies?
那我要带宝贝们上哪里遛弯
What?
什么
Where are my babies supposed to play?
我的宝贝们要去哪里玩
Oh, you mean your dogs.
你说你的狗啊
They're my children.
他们是我的孩子
They need their park.
他们需要一个公园
No, real children need their park.
不是 真正的孩子们才需要公园
Dogs need to take a walk,
狗只要散个步
do their business, and then go home.
解决一下排泄问题 然后回家
But the dog park is gated off.
但是狗狗公园上锁了
The dogs don't bother anyone.
他们又不妨碍谁
That whole place stinks to high heaven.
那个地方简直臭翻天了
It's an eyesore from all the grass that's been dug up.
草坪被那些狗刨得千疮百孔
There's barking and snarling going on all day long.
整天就听见一群狗乱喊乱咆哮
And at night, when the dogs finally leave,
到了晚上呢 等狗终于走光了
it's filled with teenagers doing drugs.
就变成了嗑药少年的乐园
It is a blight on this community, and it's going.
这是我们社区的黑暗面 还在恶化
Do you know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗
You are a hater.
仇恨者
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表