剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
We have one life, Torvi.
那就要活好
So go and live it.
致辞 致辞
A toast! A toast!
敬诺森布里亚 麦西亚 韦塞克斯
To Northumbria, Mercia, and Wessex.
敬盟友与伙伴
To allies and friends.
敬盟友与伙伴
To allies and friends.
盟友与伙伴
Allies and friends!
还有三位王呢
And to the three kings!
干杯
Hear, hear! Hear, hear!
你 带小王子去睡觉
You! Take the young prince to bed.
是 陛下
Yes, highness.
朱迪思
Judith!
你以为我傻吗
You take me for a fool?
违背理智判断
It is bad enough that, against all conscience
不顾圣名
and against all that is sacred,
允许你解读圣言就够糟了
that you have been allowed to paint the holy scriptures.
现在
But now,
还让我发现
I see some gross and indecent
你和你的岳父有乱♥伦♥之举
familiarity between you and your father-in-law.
天呐 光想到你是我的孩子我就觉得可耻
My god, to think that you are my child!
因为你不仅是个不够格的妻子
For what are you but a bad wife,
也是个不够格的母亲
and a bad mother!
简直是坏女人的表率
The very worst example of womanhood!
要是埃塞尔沃夫向我请求对你动手
If Aethelwulf asked my permission to beat you into submission,
我绝对允许
I would allow it.
我的主 不论是否遭受磨难都不会有影响
My lord, battered or not, it would make no difference.
我不属于你 父亲 我不属于任何男人
You don't own me, father, nor does any man own me.
虽然处处受到限制
Though encumbered everywhere,
我心自♥由♥
I am free.
我女儿呢 主显节晚餐谁都不该迟到
Where is my daughter? No one should be late for Epiphany!
格斯拉
Gisla.
是 父亲
Yes, father?
要过来和我们共食吗
Would you join us?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我能单独跟你谈谈吗 丈夫
Can I speak to you alone for a moment, husband?
请允许我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
陛下
your highness.
圣诞节快乐
Happy Christmas!
圣诞节快乐
Happy Christmas!
母亲 母亲
Mother! Mother!
-怎么了 -来了个陌生人
- What is it? - A stranger has come.
陌生人
A stranger?
在哪
Where is he?
在这儿
He is here.
亚丝拉琪王后
Queen Aslaug.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫哈拉尔
My name is harald but,
但我的人♥民♥叫我哈拉尔一世
my people call me king finehair.
是位国王吗
A king?
那欢迎驾临我们的居处了
Then you are most welcome to our hearth and home.
过来烤火暖暖身子吧
Come, warm yourself by the fire.
-我的人呢 -有人会照顾他们的
-My men... -Will be taken care of.
你饿吗 给哈拉尔王上一杯喝的
Are you hungry? Fetch King Harald a drink.
哈拉尔王 你为什么要来此
Tell me, King Harald, why have you come here?
流浪者称颂你的夫君
The wanderers sing praises of your husband.
他们到处讲述他远行的故事
They tell stories of his journeys far and wide.
他劫掠了英格兰和巴黎
His raids upon England and Paris!
他身名远扬
He is a famous man.
我怎么会不想来亲自见他呢
Why would I not want to meet him in person?
来景仰他的英姿
Sit at his feet
和他谈上几句呢
and talk to him?
但是否可容我问句
But where,
他现在
may I ask,
身在哪里呢
might he be?
你不久就会见到他了
You will see him soon enough.
很好 很好
That's good. That's good enough.
我们来下板棋吧
Let's play Hnefatafl!
-好 -好不好
- Yes! - Yes?
-我去拿棋盘 -去拿棋盘 我们要玩板棋
-I'll get the board! -Get the board! We're playing Hnefatafl!
快来 我们喝起来
Come on, let's drink! Let's drink!
我来当王
I'll play the king!
我的王呢
Where's my king?
你先开始
You start!
我要再次请问你
I'm going to ask you once more,
你前来的真正目的是什么
why have you really come here?
我向一个人做了保证
I made someone a promise.
谁
Who?
一个女孩
A girl.
一位公主
A princess.
我想娶她 但是...
I wanted to marry her. But...
她拒绝了我
She turned me down.
再多想想
Be smarter.
为什么她拒绝你
Why did she turn you down?
我不够举足轻重
I wasn't important enough.
还有其他人在求娶她
She had other offers.
为什么你干脆不把她带走
Why didn't you just take her?
这是个好问题 亚丝拉琪王后
That's a good question, Queen Aslaug,
但我不知道
But, uh, I don't know.
我爱她的心灵
I liked her spirit.
我决定要成为配得上她的人
I decided I had to be worthy of her.
你真不走运
Bad luck.
那你要如何做到
How could you do that?
我要成为全挪威的王
By making myself king of all Norway!
然后她就一定会嫁给我了
Then she would marry me for sure!
但为了成为全挪威的王
But in order to become king of all Norway,
你就要推♥翻♥我夫君的统治
you would have to overthrow my husband.
他的王
His king...
死了
Is dead.
你输了
You lose!
真是好局 孩子们 好局
Good game, boys, good game.
看看谁回来了 活着...
Well, look who's back, alive...
还一点事没有
And well.
你是哪位
And you are?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表