剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
你还没告诉他 是吧
You haven't told him, have you?
我们的女儿死了
Our daughter is dead.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
她们从巴黎来
They are from Paris.
待售 都是好价钱
For sale. For a very good price.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
我要求离婚
I want a divorce!
我们得阻止他离开
We have to stop him leaving.
我懂了 你想说我们的语言
Ah! I understand. You want to speak our language.
柯文斯瑞思皇后 谢天谢地 你自♥由♥了
Queen Kwenthrith. Thank god you are free.
这是马格纳斯
This is Magnus.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子
The son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
也是麦西亚王位的继承人
And heir to the throne of Mercia.
比约恩·罗斯布洛克已经离开卡特加特了
Bjorn Lothbrok has left Kattegat.
这是暗♥杀♥他的绝佳时机
It will be a perfect opportunity to assassinate him.
我还知道做这事的绝佳人选
And I know the perfect man for the job.
有人拦你 你就说你戴着赫瑞克国王的戒指
If anyone stops you, you say you wear the ring of King Horik.
杀了比约恩·艾恩赛德
Kill Bjorn Ironside.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
你不用再受苦了 海尔格
You've suffered enough, Helga.
?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
我一直忍♥不住要思考死亡
I cannot stop thinking about death.
死亡令我好奇
Death intrigues me.
孩子的死
The death of children.
朋友的死
The death of friends.
但我自己的死却一直躲避我
But my own death continues to elude me.
在我的世界里 大家都相信
In my world, it is believed that
死亡之日是命中注定的
the day of your death is fated.
你想知道自己的死期吗
Would you like to know the day of your death?
在我的世界里 你必须先活得体面
In my world, you must have a life worth living
然后才能考虑死亡
before you can even consider death.
在我的世界里 我经常在自杀
In my world, I am constantly torn
和杀死身边所有人
between killing myself
两者之间徘徊
or everyone around me.
我是个奴隶
I am a slave.
所以我也有这种想法
So I have the same feelings.
一个国王和一个奴隶
A king and a slave.
我们的职责都是服侍他人
It is both our duties to serve others,
无论我们喜不喜欢
whether we like it or not.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
伊杜
Yidu.
[祈祷文]
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
阿门
Amen.
如果我的朋友和盟友在基♥督♥降临节莅临我国
When my friend and ally comes to call during Advent,
阿♥拉♥斯 我们上粥一定要快
Alas, we must fast on gruel.
柯文斯瑞思女王
So, Queen Kwenthrith,
看来我们过来
it seems we are also arrived
也是为了庆祝你重获自♥由♥
to celebrate your release from captivity.
是的
Yes.
但这对麦西亚有什么意义
But what does it mean for Mercia?
我们怎么能把王权
And how do we restore legitimacy
归还给这样一个千疮百孔的王国
to such a fractured and wounded kingdom?
你们必须发动侵略
Well, you have to invade.
诺森布里亚和韦塞克斯合作
Northumbria and Wessex together
定能击溃执政理事会
must defeat the ruling council.
而你会再次成为女王
And you will once more be Queen.
当然
Of course.
到时定要多谢你
With you to thank.
而你的儿子马格纳斯
And your son Magnus
将会是王位继承人
will be heir to the throne.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子
The son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我曾对着神和他的天使们发过誓
I once swore an oath, before God and all his angels,
有一天 我会杀了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
that one day I would kill Ragnar Lothbrok
以报他无端且无情地
in revenge for his unprovoked
进犯我国之仇
and merciless attack upon my kingdom.
你也会杀了他的私生子吗
And would you kill his bastard son, as well?
来啊
Come on!
各位 愿圣诞柴燃遍冬节
People! May the yule log burn throughout Yol,
让它的温暖和光亮在这最黑暗的日子里照耀我们
and bring its warmth and light to us in these darkest of days.
以及拉格纳国王和他的家人
And to King Ragnar and his family,
愿他们能感知火焰的温暖
may they feel the warmth of the fire,
正如人们的爱一般炙热
like the love of the people!
再来
More!
伊瓦尔醒了 在哭着找你
Ivar's awake now. He is crying for you.
看着点儿
Hey, look out.
-我都等不及去巴黎了 -高点儿
- I can't wait to go to Paris. - Put it higher.
伊瓦尔 看 这是槲寄生
Ivar! Hey! Look, this is mistletoe.
你知道槲寄生特别的地方吗
Do you know what's special about mistletoe?
它有魔力
It's magical.
-来吧 -小心点
- Go on. - Careful.
来 拿着
Here, take this.
好孩子 放进去吧 像你的哥哥们一样
Good boy, put it in there, just like your brothers.
-放进去 -我不想
- Put it in there. - I don't want to.
乖 你可以的 没事的
Good boy. No, you can do it, it's all right.
-快啊 -把他给我
- Do it! Don't stop. - Give him to me.
-你干嘛 -他不想做
- What are you doing? - He doesn't want to do it.
别这样待他 好似他有什么毛病一样
Stop treating him like there's something wrong with him!
让他和其他孩子一起吧
Let him join in with the other boys and be like the other boys.
但他和其他孩子不一样
But he's not like the other boys!
他不一样 你不能对他随心所欲
He's different. You can't make him what you want.
别想让他像你一样 他不是你
You can't make him like you. He's not you!
你像待瘸子一样待他 那他以后就是个瘸子
If you treat him like a cripple, he will be a cripple.
别操心了
Don't worry about it.
伊瓦尔是我的责任 不是你的
Ivar's my responsibility, not yours.
我对他的爱不比你少
I love him just as much as you do.
这我可看不出来
You don't act like it.
是谁扰我清净
Who disturbs my peace now?
你终于来了
So, you finally came.
我等了很长时间
I have waited a long time.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean, waited a long time?
几百年了
Hundreds of years.
当我躺在湿地上
While I lay in the wet ground.
在生死之间徘徊等待
Waiting in the space between life and death.
-等待 -你知道我什么意思
- Waiting? - You know exactly what I mean.
别装了
Don't play games.
我等待过也了解
I have waited and I understand.
给我看看你懂了什么
Show me that you understand.
让我看看你是谁
Show me who you are.
罗洛大公
Duke Rollo,
神圣的教皇赐予我权力
by the powers vested in me by his holiness the pope,
我来宣判婚姻无效
I have come to serve upon you the papers of annulment,
正式结束你与格思拉公主的婚姻
formally ending your marriage with the princess Gisla.
由于婚姻关系未被完整践行
Since the marriage has not been consummated,
根据基♥督♥教法律它并未存在过
Under Christian law it does not exist.
卢普斯院长 谢天谢地 这个...
Of course I appreciate, abbot Lupus, that this...
北欧人根本听不懂我的话
Northman understands me not!
你懂什么 老头
What do you know, old man?
我听得懂 我已经学会了你们的语言
I understand. I have learned your language.
格思拉公主
Princess Gisla,
我请求你不要这么做
I beg you not to do this.
我知道我命中注定要与你在一起
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表