剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
如何调出朱红色
how to make the color known as vermillion.
普顿修斯 你是法兰克人
Prudentius, you are a Frank.
关于北方人近来
Tell me what you know about
对巴黎的攻击 你都知道些什么
the recent attack on Paris by the Northmen.
想必你应该知道此事
You have heard about it, I assume?
谁人不知晓此事
Who has not heard about it?
在整个欧洲都引起了轰动
It is a cause celebre across the whole of Europe.
那城市被围攻了吗
The city was besieged?
正是 她被围攻了
Exactly. She was besieged.
攻击从四面八方袭来
Assailed from every quarter.
上帝知道那些可怜的基♥督♥徒如何活下来的
God knows how those poor Christian people suffered.
但是他们胜利了吗
But they triumphed?
当然
Of course.
因有天助
God was on their side.
我已经从圣丹尼修道院院长那里
I have already heard many details of the siege
得知有关围城的
and the consequences from
诸多细节和后续结果
the Abbot of the monastery of St. Denis.
有许多异教♥徒♥
It turns out that many of the pagans
在进入诺丹大教堂后
who entered the Cathedral of Notre Dame
就身染了重病
afterwards were struck down by disease.
院长知道是哪些北方人
Did the Abbot know the identity of the Northmen
攻击了城市吗
who attacked the city?
他们的领导者是著名维京人 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Their leader was the famous Viking, Ragnar Lothbrok,
众神之怒
wrath of God,
为了进入城墙 不惜装死
who even pretended to be dead to get inside the walls.
但也许如今他已为其不虔诚的行为付出了生命的代价
But probably now is really dead for his impiety.
有提到过一个叫艾塞斯坦的英国僧侣吗
Was there any mention of an English monk called Athelstan,
他当时可能与拉格纳的队伍一起战斗过
who might have been fighting with Ragnar's band?
是基♥督♥徒吗
A Christian?
如果是真的 他应被抓住并钉在十字架上
If it is true, he should be caught and crucified.
蛋白 是为了做粘合剂
Glair, for adhesion.
装死这一招
Pretending to be dead.
多像我们的拉格纳啊
How like our Ragnar.
一如往昔 你不能否认他的聪明才智
You cannot fault his ingenuity, as always.
他没有我们艾塞斯坦的消息
He has no news of our Athelstan.
他说很多袭击者病倒了
He told me many of the attackers fell sick
并在进入大教堂后死去
and died after entering the Cathedral.
我们的朋友艾塞斯坦活在
Our friend Athelstan lives on,
阿尔弗雷德和你的心中 朱迪斯
both in Alfred and in you, Judith.
上帝的圣杯
God's sacred vessel,
是用于递送圣人之子的
chosen to deliver the holy man's child.
我难道真的只是一个有罪的女人吗
What am I really but just a sinful woman?
我们都有罪 朱迪斯
We are all sinful, Judith.
自从我们被逐出天堂后
Ever since we were thrown out of Paradise.
那是我们的重责
That is all our burden.
我是罗洛大公
我是罗洛大公
我很高兴见到大家
我...
很高兴...
我很高兴...
...见到大家
...见你们 随便吧
你能做到的 可以的 看我的口型
我曾是野蛮人 但现在我富有而文明
麦西亚
我们必须得点起火堆
We have to light a fire.
不行
We can't.
我们还没出麦西亚 他们肯定在找我们
We're still in Mercia and they'll be looking for us.
你看我的孩子
Look at my child.
他没有东西可吃 快要冻死了
He has had nothing to eat, and he is freezing to death.
-不 他不能吃那个 -你必须吃
- No, he can't eat that. - You have to eat it.
你必须得活下去
You have to live.
准备好了吗 兄弟
Ready, men?
-好了 大人 -好 备马
- Yes, my lord. - Good, ready the horses.
没事的
It's all right.
托尔来到一道深深的海峡面前
Thor came to a deep channel.
阳光倒映在水面上
The sun dazzled upon the water.
远方的对岸 有人沐浴在阳光里
On the far bank, a figure sprawled in the sun,
旁边泊着他的平底船
his flat-bottomed boat beside him.
"嘿" 托尔喊道
"Hey," Yelled Thor.
"那边那个人
"You over there!
你是船夫吗 那是谁的船"
"Are you the ferryman and whose ferry is that?"
那人坐了起来
The figure sat up.
把手拢在嘴边喊道
He cupped his hands and shouted,
"是西尔多夫 战狼交给我的
"Hildolf, the slaughtered wolf, entrusted it to me!
还给我下达了命令
"And he has given me my orders!
所以你要是想过来
"So, if you want to cross here,
就报上名来" 船夫道
"Tell me your name!" Demanded the ferryman.
"那我就告诉你吧
"Mmm, I'll tell you.
我是奥丁之子 最强之神
"I am the son of Odin, the strongest god of all.
所以船夫 在和你对话的人是托尔"
"So ferryman, you are talking to Thor!"
神的声音在水面掀起层层巨浪
The god's words made waves across the water,
打在船夫脚边
they broke at the ferryman's feet.
"告诉我你的名字" 托尔说
"Now tell me your name," Said thor.
那位船夫
And the ferryman,
站起来喊道
he stood up and he shouted,
"我是哈伯德
"My name is harbard!
"我很少隐姓埋名"
"I seldom hide it."
你见过哈伯德吗
Have you ever met Harbard?
没有
No, not I.
也许你妈妈见过
Perhaps your mother has.
我们该吃饭了
We should eat.
在春天你会带我们去巴黎吗 维塞克和我
In the spring, will you take us to Paris? Hvitserk and me?
我们得先庆祝冬节[等同圣诞节]
We must celebrate Yol first.
那是冬季的核心
It's the heart of winter.
但比约恩会回来过冬节吗
But will Bjorn be back for Yol?
我不知道你哥哥什么时候会回来
I do not know if, or when, your brother will return.
过来吃饭吧
Come and eat.
那些鱼
The fish.
如果我献身于你
If I give myself freely to you,
你必须对我平等相待
you must acknowledge me freely as an equal.
只有用艾塞斯坦的命起誓
But I will only be your mistress again
你将会尊重我
if you swear on the life of Athelstan
我才会再次成为你的情人
that you will heed and respect me.
否则...
Otherwise...
他与我如此亲密 我以他的生命之名
On the life of him who is dearer to me than even my own self,
我如此发誓
I do so swear.
不仅因为我爱你的儿子
For the love I bear not only to your son,
还有你
But also to you.
你可以离开或留下
Now stay, or go,
请便
As you please.
慈悲
Mercy.
慈悲
Mercy.
慈悲
Mercy.
我等了你好久 朋友
Oh, how I've waited for you, my friend.
不 别走
no, no, don't go!
一
One!
韦塞克斯
二 三
Two! Three!
再来
Again!
五
Five!
四
Four!
三
Three!
好
Good!
抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry if I disturbed you.
我相信...
I believe...
我相信艾塞斯坦已经死了
I believe Athelstan is dead.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他在我面前出现了
He appeared to me.
就在这个房♥间
Here, in this room.
他赐福于我 隔空画出了一个十字
He blessed me and made the sign of the cross.
他没说话
But he was silent,
他的身影只出现了那么一瞬
and his image faded almost as soon as I saw it.
我当时就知道
And I knew then,
他已经死了
I knew in my heart that he was dead.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表