剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
wanted you to come was because of the medicine.
我在这里是因为你说我是自♥由♥民
I am here because you said I was a free woman.
我从没说过你是自♥由♥身
I never said that you were free.
我只说过你可以
I said that you could come
来去自如
and go as you please.
你撒谎
You're a liar.
你跟我和你的子民都撒谎了
You've lied to me and you've lied to your people.
但你犯了个错 告诉我你关于
But you made the mistake of telling me your secret about
韦塞克斯王国屠♥杀♥的秘密
the slaughter of the families in Wessex.
没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
你们要确保伪装好船只
Now, make sure that you disguise the boats
不让法兰克人看见
from the Franks.
照顾好海尔格
Take care of Helga.
自己也藏好了
Hide yourselves well.
去吧
Go on.
去吧
Go on.
拉 拉
Heave! Heave!
拉
Heave!
拉
Heave!
拉
Pull!
拉 拉 拉
Heave! Heave! Heave...
快拉
Pull! Pull it!
拉到那儿 放手
Pull there! Release!
再来点绳子
More rope!
晚安 亲爱的马格纳斯
Good night, sweet Magnus.
我可爱的孩子
My sweet child.
等等
Wait!
你已被禁止进入
You have been forbidden from entering.
我必须要见国王
I must see the King.
这不可能
It is impossible.
我们本不该走到这一步的
Things could have been so much better.
总有更好的路可以走
Things could always be better.
离死亡如此之近是什么感觉
How does it feel to be so close to death,
伟大的艾克伯特国王
Mighty King Ecbert?
你知道我会杀了你
You know that I will kill you.
只要一刀我未出生的孩子就是韦塞克斯未来的统治者了
One stab and my unborn child is the future ruler of Wessex.
你当然可以杀了我
Of course you could kill me.
但如果你杀了我 我的护卫就会杀了你
But if you kill me, my guards will kill you,
而且不会多问一句
with no questions asked.
你知道对我来说什么更好吗
Do you know what would have been better for me?
你能想像到吗
Can you even imagine?
是作为男子而生
To have been born a man.
可怜的朱迪斯 你已经杀了两次人了
Poor Judith. You have killed twice over.
看看你让我变成什么样子了
Look what you have made me become.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表