剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
No.
不要再杀人了
No more killing!
别在这里
Not in here!
别在这个地方
Not in this place!
我不允许
I forbid it.
如果你想杀死这些人
If you want to kill these people,
就得先杀了我
You have to kill me first.
你们听见弗洛基说的了
You heard what Floki said.
我们不杀这些人
We're not going to kill these people.
走
Leave.
走
Leave.
比约恩
Bjorn.
等下
Wait.
他已经死了
He is already dead.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
你觉得他在守护什么
What do you think he was guarding?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
请别害怕
Please don't be afraid.
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
你很安全
You're safe.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
没事了
It's all right.
你很安全
You're safe.
*我妈妈曾告诉我*
*My mother told me*
*总有一天我会买♥♥*
*Someday I would buy*
*好船桨配大帆船*
*Galley with good oars*
*开去看遥远海岸*
*Sail to distant shores*
艾恩赛德 过来
Ironside, come!
*我在船头高高站*
*Stand up high in the prow*
*巨大帆船亮闪闪*
*Noble barque I steer*
*朝着港口奔向前*
*Steady course for the haven*
海尔格
Helga!
弗洛基
Floki!
过来 过来 她是谁
Come, come. Who is she?
-她是一个孤儿 -所以呢
- She is an orphan. - So?
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
她和安格尔波达一般大
She is the same age as Angrboda.
如果她还活着也这么大了
The same age that she would have been.
你想拿她怎么办 海尔格
What do you want to do with her, Helga?
-我想带上她一起 -不行 海尔格
- I want to take her with us. - No, helga.
-可以 -不行
- Yes. - No.
-可以 弗洛基... -不行
- Yes. Floki... - No.
弗洛基 我要带她走
Floki! She is coming.
不行 不能带 留下她 海尔格
No, no, she's not. She's staying, Helga.
我要带她一起走
I am taking her with me!
拉葛莎女王万岁
All hail queen Lagertha.
卡特加特女王
Queen of Kattegat.
我见到了拉格纳
I saw Ragnar.
是的 我也见到了
Yes. I also saw him.
但只有一面
But so briefly.
在他去瓦尔哈拉的路上
On his way to valhalla.
他好高兴
He was so happy.
我只有一个问题
I have only one question.
我会死于拉格纳儿子之手吗
Will the sons of Ragnar kill me?
你没听到我的话吗
Did you not hear me?
我听到了
Yes, I heard you.
那你的回答是什么 伟大的智者
Then what is the answer, o wise one?
我会死于拉格纳儿子之手吗
Will I be killed by a son of ragnar?
是的
Yes.
我们到了 艾恩赛德
We made it, Ironside.
终于还是到了
At last!
地中海
The mediterranean.
这是我们的人♥民♥到过的最远的地方
This is further than our people have ever come.
拉格纳做梦都没到过这么远
Further than Ragnar dreamed.
真美
It's beautiful.
小猪听到老猪怎么受难
How the little piggies will grunt,
它们就会怎么叫唤
when they hear how the old boar suffered.
维塞克 你也听到他的声音了吗
Hvitserk, did you hear him too?
是的
Yes.
伊瓦尔
Ivar...
你的父亲死了
Your father is dead.
葬身蛇腹
Killed by serpents.
拉格纳已经沉眠 在阴冷的大地之中
Cold in the cold, iron earth, Ragnar lies.
父亲死了
My father is dead.
很高兴知道奥丁神
It gladdens me to know that Odin
准备了一场盛宴
Prepares for a feast.
很快我就能用弯角 豪饮麦芽酒
Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns!
我不会带着恐惧踏进奥丁宫殿厅
I shall not enter odin's hall with fear.
我会在那里等着我的儿子
I shall wait for my sons to join me.
当他们来时
And when they do,
我将被他们的丰功伟绩所笼罩
I will bask in their tales of triumph.
阿萨神族会欢迎我的到来
The Aesir will welcome me!
我的死毫无遗憾
My death comes without apology!
我很高兴
And I welcome
女武神召唤我回家
the valkyries to summon me home!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表