剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
你让我痛苦...
You made me suffer...
而现在 该轮到你了
And now, I shall make you suffer.
他只是杀了一个基♥督♥徒
All he did was kill a Christian.
这不是基♥督♥徒的问题
This is not about Christians!
而是忠诚...
It's about loyalty...
和信任
And trust!
我不会让自己身陷政♥治♥联姻
I will not be tied in holy matrimony
嫁给一个禽兽不如的男人
to someone who is more beast than man.
你不能强迫我和你同床共枕
You cannot force me to share your bed.
"强迫" 只有针对敌人才有必要
Force is only necessary against one's enemies.
柯文斯瑞斯女王和她儿子被囚禁了
Queen Kwenthrith and her son have been imprisoned.
无论如何 救她儿子
Whatever else, save the son!
杀死王后
Kill the Queen!
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing up here?
我要为我女儿挖个坟墓
I am trying to dig a grave for my daughter.
-你告诉弗洛基了吗 -没有
- Have you told Floki? - No.
?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
我爱你
I love you.
我一直记得
As long as I can remember,
我想要你
I have desired you,
虽然我以为我想要的是权力
and although I thought it was power that I wanted,
但其实不是
it's not true.
我真正想要的只有你
All I ever really wanted was you.
看你现在还是这么年轻
And seeing that you are still young enough,
我希望和梦想 我们可以一起生个孩子
I hope and I dream that we can have a child together.
那我的幸福就圆♥满♥了
Then my happiness would be complete.
我要去小解
I need to piss.
比约恩·罗斯布洛克已经离开卡特加特了
Bjorn Lothbrok has left Kattegat.
他一个人住在内陆的一间小屋里
He is living alone in a hut in the interior.
这是暗♥杀♥他的绝佳时机
It would be a perfect opportunity to assassinate him.
我以为我们一起来这是要
I thought we came together
毁掉拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的家庭
to destroy the family of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我以为你跟我一样 都有这个野心
I thought that was your ambition, as it is mine.
除非报了杀父之仇 否则我绝不停手
For me, I will not rest until my father's death is avenged.
我同意
I agree.
的确是最佳时机
It is the perfect opportunity.
我还知道做这事的绝佳人选
And I also know the perfect man for the job.
一位狂暴战士
A Berserker.
海尔格
Helga.
海尔格 海尔格 海尔格
Helga! Helga! Helga!
海尔格
Helga.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 海尔格
I'm sorry, Helga.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也一样
So am I.
相信我 我也一样
Believe me, so am I.
众神与你同在 我的朋友
May the gods go with you, my friend.
希望你能好好享受
And may you enjoy yourself.
给你一点庇护吧
Here is some protection.
这是我父亲的戒指
This was my father's ring.
若有人拦你 你就说你戴着赫瑞克国王的戒指
If anyone stops you, you say you wear the ring of King Horik,
是那个神奇的造船人弗洛基专为他所制
fashioned for him by the magic boat builder, Floki.
这样 无论是谁都会让路的
All men will let you pass,
你会一路畅通无阻抵达终点
until you reach your destination.
你回来的时候
There will also be gold and silver
会有金银等着你
waiting for you when you return,
若你能成功的话
if you have succeeded.
无论你用什么方法 给我杀了比约恩·艾恩赛德
However you do it, kill Bjorn Ironside.
圣欧拉利亚
St. Eulalia.
圣欧拉利亚
St. Eulalia.
原谅我 父亲
Forgive me, Father.
怎么了 女儿
What about, my daughter?
圣欧拉利亚 她为何被尊为圣人
St. Eulalia. Why was she sainted?
欧拉利亚被异教♥徒♥罗马皇帝马克西米安所杀
Eulalia was martyred by the pagan Roman Emperor Maximian.
她拒绝放弃她的基♥督♥信仰
She refused to renounce her Christian faith
终被绑在火刑柱上烧死
and was sentenced to be burned at the stake.
但火焰并未烧死她
But the flames did not burn her.
她在火葬堆中活了下来
She was left alive in the pyre,
她的肉体毫发无伤
her flesh totally untouched.
他们对她做了什么
And what did they do to her?
我可爱的女儿问欧拉利亚身上发生了什么
My sweet daughter asked what happened to Eulalia.
她被斩首了
She was beheaded.
她的裸体被丢到古罗马广场
Her naked body was thrown into the Forum.
但是上帝降下雪毯遮盖她的身体
However, God sent a blanket of snow to protect her modesty.
最终她化成一只白鸽
And she ascended to heaven
飞进了天堂
in the form of a dove.
我的丈夫就像那个异教皇帝一样
My husband is just like that pagan Emperor.
他可能想用同样的方式毁了我
He'd probably like to destroy me in the same way,
想活生生烧死我 或者砍下我的头颅
by burning me alive, or cutting off my head.
女人
Woman.
-我的女人... -别碰我
- My woman... - Don't touch me!
永远都别想碰我 你个愚昧的野人
Don't ever touch me, you ignorant savage!
我永远不会做你的女人
I will never be your woman.
我要求离婚 给我安排好
I want a divorce. Arrange it.
斟满大公的酒杯
Fill the Duke's glass.
我们冷静下来
Let us be calm.
我们该怎么做 奥托伯爵
What are we to do, Count Odo?
我们得阻止他离开
We have to stop him leaving.
如果他现在离开 我们城市
If he leaves now, it will be catastrophic
要抵御他兄长入侵的计划将会变成一场悲剧
for our attempts to defend the city against his brother.
去试图说服他
Try and tell him.
陛下
Your Grace?
请
Now.
巴黎
Paris.
我和你
Me and you.
一起
Together.
你听得懂吗
Can you understand?
我懂了
Ah, I understand!
你想学习
You want to learn!
你想说我们的语言
You want to speak our language.
相信我
Trust me.
我会为你请老师
I will find you a teacher.
很快我们就能沟通
Soon we will talk.
如何
Well?
他将留下
He will stay.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
喝吧
Drink.
我还要
More!
你还没告诉他 是吧
You haven't told him, have you?
得让他知道 海尔格
He needs to know, Helga.
他在说些什么 海尔格
What is he talking about, Helga?
你有什么没告诉我
What is it you haven't told me?
我们的女儿死了
Our daughter is dead.
她发了烧
She caught a fever.
我已无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
该死
Shit.
熊
Bear.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
预备 举起盾牌
Ready! The shields up!
就是这样 一
That's it! One!
今天 我要教你
Today, I would like to show you
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表