剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
他通常会问这样的问题
Now, he asks questions such as,
"谁来规定 他是或应该成为哪种人"
"What kind of man he is or ought to be, who is to rule?"
还有
And,
"对权力的占有是否会削弱统治者的意志"
"Can the occupation of power distract the mind of the ruler?"
好吧 我看到你已经觉得厌烦了
Yes, well, I can see that you're bored already.
不 祖父
No, Grandfather.
乖孩子
Good boy.
敬未来
To the future.
敬未来
To the future.
喝完 喝完
Drink up, drink up!
是这样的 阿尔弗雷德
Here's the thing, Alfred.
由于上帝选择你成为国王
Because God chooses you as King,
你必须成为
you need to be
你子民们的老师
a teacher to your people.
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
懂 祖父
Yes, Grandfather.
干杯
Let's drink!
这些都是大事
These are great matters!
全都喝完
All of it!
总有一天
One day
你会成为国王
you may be King.
我满心期盼那天的到来
I hope so with all my heart.
但我也明白 你要挑起的重担
And yet, I know its burdens.
它们是真实的
They're very real,
就像不断将巨石拖上山
like forever dragging a stone up a hill,
却只能看着它再滚下来一样
only to watch it perpetually roll back down again.
你得再喝些酒
You need to drink more wine.
我不想再喝了 祖父
I don't want any more, Grandfather.
胡说什么呢
Nonsense, nonsense.
再陪我喝一杯
You'll join me in one more.
你总是说你懂了
Now, you keep saying you understand
但显然你没懂
but you obviously don't.
我一直喝的是水
I've just been drinking water,
只有你在喝酒
while you were drinking the wine.
永远不要
Don't ever
受他人影响
let yourself be influenced by other people.
特别是像我这样的人
Especially people like me.
永远要用自己的头脑思考
Always, always think your own thoughts.
然后付诸实践
And act on them!
就是这儿吗
Is this the place?
拉格纳死在这个坑里了
This is the pit where Ragnar died.
对 感谢诸神 他就死在这里
Yes. Thank God. Just in this place. Just here.
那个异教♥徒♥就是死在了这儿
This is where the pagan died.
这应该是个圣地
Then it is a sacred place.
你怎能说出这种话
How dare you say such things?
-你疯了吗 -可能吧
- Are you mad? - I may be.
因为我爱你们中的一些人
But since I love some of you,
我恳求你们听从我的警告
I urge you again to take heed of my warning.
拉格纳的儿子们一定会来的
The sons of Ragnar are sure to come!
还有你 我亲爱的妹妹
As for you, sweet sister,
我建议你 看顾好自己的灵魂
I counsel you, have a care for your own soul.
学会读书
And learn to read.
这是第一批到达的 对吗
Our first arrivals, huh?
史上最伟大的军队
For the greatest army ever assembled.
他们将为我们所用
And they will be our instruments.
用来宣泄我们的怒火
Our instruments of wrath.
你真的要饶过拉葛莎吗
Are you really going to allow Lagertha to escape her punishment?
不
No.
我们必须复仇
We must have revenge.
对
Yes.
而且越早越好
And sooner rather than later.
我们还等什么
Why are we waiting?
我的朋友 欢迎来到卡特加特海峡
My friends, welcome to Kattegat.
你是谁
And who might you be?
我叫乌伯
My name is Ubbe.
抱歉 乌伯
Forgive me, Ubbe.
我要是知道的话 就不会如此无礼了
If I'd known, I would never have been so rude.
你父亲是个伟大的英雄
Your father was a great hero.
或许是我们族人中最伟大的
Perhaps the greatest hero of our race.
所以我们才集聚与此
And that is why we have answered your summons,
前来为他复仇
and come to avenge his death.
他也是我们的父亲
He was also like our father.
我们都失去了他
That we have all lost a father.
那个瘸子是谁
Who's the cripple?
他叫伊瓦尔 是我的兄弟
His name is Ivar and he's my brother.
你还是不要再嘲笑他了
So I would suggest you stop laughing at him right now.
如果你想活命的话
Instead, if you want to stay alive, I would
就要学会尊重并畏惧他
learn to respect and fear him.
这是我给你的建议
That would be my advice.
拉葛莎女王
Queen Lagertha.
-你是谁 -约尔根森伯爵
- Who are you? - Earl Jorgensen.
来自瑞典
From Sweden.
我们长途跋涉来见你
We have come a long way to see you.
但现在我离著名的盾女 拉葛莎王后
But it is a short distance to meet
还有拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子们
the famous shield-maiden, queen Lagertha,
仅有一步之遥了
and the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok.
拉格纳和我只是一介农夫
Ragnar and I were simple farmers.
我都不知道我们已经声名远扬了
I had no idea our fame had spread so far.
您在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
赞美你们丰功伟绩的诗篇
It is almost tiresome to
快要让人听得耳朵发腻了
hear the poets talk of all your exploits.
很抱歉听得让人发腻了
I'm sorry it was tiresome.
也许我们该做点更有趣的事
Perhaps we should have done things a more interesting way.
不不不 这只能怪诗写得不好 不能怪您
No, no, no. That is the fault of the poets, not you.
这位是谁
And who is this?
这是托尔薇 我儿子比约恩的伴侣
This is Torvi, my son Bjorn's companion.
这是阿斯特德 我的一个盾女
And this is Astrid, one of my shield-maidens.
让她们来陪陪你
I leave you in their company.
-再说吧 -真的吗
- We'll see. - Really?
你没有权力不经我的允许释放我的奴隶
You had no right to free my slaves without my permission.
我怎么不记得你杀我母亲征得我的同意
I don't remember you asking permission to kill my mother.
那不一样 我现在是王后了
That's different. I am Queen now.
我知道
I know.
我只是不知道你能当多久
I just don't know for how long.
乌伯
Ubbe!
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
你和你父亲年轻时长得一模一样
You look just like your father looked when he was a young man.
那是我第一次见到他的时候
When I first knew him.
有事要发生
Something's happening.
什么
What?
我不知道 但肯定有事
I don't know. But something!
拉葛莎
Lagertha!
发生什么事了
What is happening here?
不关你的事 厄尔·约尔根森
It's none of your business, Earl Jorgensen.
如果你杀了她 我的兄弟们
If you kill her, my brothers,
你们也得杀了我
you'll have to kill me too.
也许我们会的
Maybe we should.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她杀了我们的母亲
She killed our mother.
我知道
I know.
你想报仇
You want revenge.
我也想
So would I.
但更重要的是 我们得为父亲报仇
But more importantly, we have to avenge our father.
这就是我回来的原因
That is why I came back.
我们也会这么做的
And that is what we are going to do.
你报仇了吗
So you had your revenge?
我不是说我们不该这么做
I'm not saying we shouldn't do it,
但想想清楚 如果我们...
but think about it. If we...
维塞克
Hvitserk!
欢迎回家 兄弟
Welcome home, brother.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表