剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
我们想让埃勒血债血偿
We want blood-revenge against Aelle.
艾克伯特国王把我们的父亲当做祭品献祭
King Ecbert offered our father up like a sacrifice,
我们也要那样对他
so we'll do the same thing to him.
我们要集结军队为父亲复仇
We are going to raise an army and avenge the death of our father.
我知道你父亲会想让我做什么
I know what your father would have wanted me to do.
拉葛莎确实在建了不起的防御工程
Lagertha is building some serious defenses.
不论搭建的多谨慎
It doesn't matter how careful you are,
是防御就会有破绽
there will always be weak places in the defense.
诸多传言拉格纳之子将会替父复仇
There is much talk of the revenge of the sons of Ragnar.
我知道将会面对什么
I know what to expect.
我们已经做好万全准备
And we are fully prepared.
你可能还没意识到
I'm not sure you realize the scale
他们的复仇是什么规模
of their possible retribution.
以我们过世父亲的名义
In the name of our dead father,
以拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的名义
in the name of Ragnar Lothbrok,
以我们国家最伟大的英雄的名义
the greatest hero of our country,
我们向全世界宣战
we declare war on the whole world.
大军快出发了
It's almost time for the great army to leave.
我们必须请求众神的帮助
We have to ask the gods for their help.
我们必须准备祭品
We have to prepare sacrifices.
我们应该祭献什么
What shall we sacrifice?
这将会是我们派出的规模最大的军队
This will be the largest army we have ever sent out.
如果军队失败...
If the army fails...
若他们被撒克逊人打败
If they are defeated by the Saxons,
我们的族人可能永远都无法恢复
our peoples might never recover.
我再问一遍 我们应该祭献什么
Then I repeat, what shall we sacrifice?
我想拉葛莎的意思是
I think Lagertha means,
"我们应该祭献谁"
"Who shall we sacrifice?"
我想问问你
I want to ask you something.
谁会是大军的领导者
Who will be the leader of our great army?
也许领导者不止一人
Maybe there won't be a single leader, but many.
父亲选择带我去英格兰
Father chose to take me with him to England.
你想说什么 弟弟
And what is your point, little brother, huh?
他说他想让我去亲身经历去了解
He told me that he wanted me to learn at first hand
撒克逊人的行事方式
something of the Saxon ways.
见识他们的地形 建筑
The landscape, the buildings,
和防御工事
and defenses.
他说这样我们回去为他复仇时就更有优势
He said it would be useful when we returned to avenge him.
你是说他想让你当我们的领导者吗
Are you saying he wanted you to be our leader?
-看 -什么 看什么
- Look! - What? What?
你没看到她吗
Can't you see her?
谁 看到谁
Who? See who?
是她 就是她
It's her. It is!
不是
No, it's not!
是她 你知道的
Yes, it is! You know it is!
就是那个女人让我相信
That was the woman who made me believe
我必须要成为全挪威的王
I had to be King of all Norway
然后她才会嫁给我
before she would marry me.
那就是我的公主
That is my princess.
我每天都在想她
I think of her every day of my life.
那就是她
That's her.
那你要去打个招呼啊
Well, then you ought to go say hello.
维塞克
Hvitserk!
哥
Brother.
来自挪威 瑞典甚至是丹麦的人
People from Norway, Sweden, even Denmark.
都要为拉格纳复仇
All to avenge Ragnar.
我记忆中从未发生过这样的事
Never before in memory has it happened.
伊瓦尔想带领军队
Ivar wants to lead the army.
什么
What?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
他刚刚告诉我 他认为我们父亲选择了他
He just told me. He thinks our father chose him.
那不可能
It's not right.
应该让比约恩领军
Bjorn should lead the army.
我同意 应该让比约恩领军
I agree. Bjorn should be leader.
那不就得了
Then it's settled.
你和玛格丽特说什么了
What did you say to Margrethe?
我告诉她我会永远爱她
I told her that I've always loved her.
但我知道她首先属于你
But I understood you had first claim to her.
拉葛莎女王
Queen Lagertha.
丹麦的艾利西弗公主
Princess Ellisif from Denmark.
艾利西弗公主
Princess Ellisif.
看见你真是惊喜
I'm surprised to see you.
怎么会 不是全世界都聚集到卡特加特了吗
Why? Hasn't the whole world come to Kattegat?
你该不会忘了吧
Can it be you have forgotten?
我当然没忘记
Of course I haven't forgotten.
你看见我 却懒得前来
You saw me, but you did not
和我打声招呼
bother to come and say hello.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
以前我想娶你为妻
I wanted to marry you.
被你拒绝了
You turned me down.
你说我不够重要
I wasn't important enough for you.
而如今
But now...
我努力成为举足轻重的人物
I'm trying to be very important.
就快成功了
And I'm almost there.
相信我
Believe me.
-我已嫁人了 -等我成功
- I'm already married. - And when I succeed,
成为了挪威之王
become King of Norway,
我就能减去头发
I can cut my hair
娶你为妻
and I can marry you.
我已经嫁人了
I'm already married.
你嫁给了谁 我的美人
To whom are you married, my beauty?
他
Him?
他是个王吗
Is he a king?
不
No.
他是...
He's...
丹麦的一位伯爵
An Earl in Denmark.
伯爵
An Earl?
是的
Yes.
而我当时已经成王
But I was already a king
却仍配不上你
and I was not good enough for you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
说你多抱歉
You're so sorry.
但重点是...
But the point is...
你说过你会等我 嫁给我
You told me you would wait and marry me
一旦我成为重要的...
when I become very...
大人物
important.
结果你却先嫁给了一个无名小卒
But in the meantime, you marry a nobody!
我此生此世都围着你转
I have built my entire life around you.
我所做的一切都是为了你
Everything I have done, I have done for you,
以及诸神
and the gods.
我把一生献给了你
I have dedicated my life to you.
请你住手
Please, no!
我爱你
I love you.
求求你 别杀我
Please don't kill me.
求求你
Please.
由谁把新娘交给新郎
Who gives this woman away to her new husband?
我来
I do.
我在此宣布你们结为夫妻
And so I name you man and wife.
愿诸神保佑你们
And may the gods bless you,
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表