剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
他们已经登岸了
They have landed on the coast.
谢谢 现在给我滚
Thank you. Now, get out!
主比一切都重要
The Lord comes before all things.
-基♥督♥的身体 -阿门
- Corpus Christi. - Amen.
他们来了
They are here.
什么 谁来了
Who? Who's here?
异教♥徒♥大军
The great heathen army.
你最好听我说 父亲
You'd better listen to me,father.
你说 我在听
I am. I'm listening.
这支军队是来为
This is the army which has come to revenge
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的死报仇的
the death of Ragnar Lothbrok.
这都得怪你
And it's all your fault.
为什么都怪他
How is it all his fault?
他放了拉格纳的儿子
He freed Ragnar's son.
他会说出实情
Who would have told them everything.
他会告诉他们
Who would have told them that
我们把拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
we gave Ragnar Lothbrok
交给了埃勒国王 让他去送死
to King Aelle to be killed.
有时候 上帝会考验我们
Sometimes, God does things to test us.
这和上帝没有关系
This has nothing to do with God!
这和你有关
This has to do with you.
还有我
And with me.
现在 我要以你丈夫的名义
Now, as you are my wife,
命令你离开 让我和父亲单独相处
I could order you to leave my father and I alone.
但你又和别的妻子不同
But you're not like most wives.
所以我恳请你离开
So I simply ask if you would do so.
你生我的气了
You're angry with me.
我当然生你的气
Of course I'm angry with you.
我这大半辈子 你不是操纵我
Most of my life, you've either manipulated
就是羞辱我
or humiliated me.
你利用我来完成你的野心
You used me to fulfill your ambition,
你抢走了我的妻子作你的情人
while at the same time taking my wife as your mistress
强迫我收养她的小杂种
and forcing me to adopt her bastard son.
请告诉我...
Please, tell me...
你到底是个什么样的父亲
What kind of a father are you?
你的行为已经不像一位国王了
You're not behaving like a King anymore.
人♥民♥中已谣言四起
People are already talking about it.
你分了神 你孤僻起来
You're distracted, you're withdrawn.
你总在犹疑 毫无把握
You seem unsure, and hesitant,
可曾经的你很坚定 很强大
when once you were firm, you were strong.
我心中确实有疑惑
I am filled with doubts.
我也开始相信
And I've begun to believe
坚定和强大不过是幻象
that being firm and strong was the illusion
而现在我开始犹疑
and that I am unsure now
是因为这是最诚实的态度
because it is the most honest way to be.
但面对前来毁灭我们的强大的异教♥徒♥军队
Not in the face of a great heathen army
不是你犹疑的时候
that are come to destroy us.
所以我才命令你领导我们的军队
That is why I have placed you in command of our armies.
我完全信任你
I trust you completely.
所以我才总在用你
It's why I always used you.
你爱的是艾塞斯坦
You loved Athelstan.
对吧
Right?
你还爱拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
You love Ragnar Lothbrok.
你爱着朱迪斯
You love Judith.
对吧
Right?
你爱我吗 父亲
Do you love me, Father?
爱吗
Do you?
因为如果你爱我 我就要你说出来
Because if you do, I want you to say so.
我需要你说出来
I need you to say so.
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
朱迪斯提醒过我们的
Judith warned us.
她没必要提醒 我早有准备
She had no need to warn us. I was already prepared.
我还是害怕
I'm still frightened.
北方人维护永远英勇作战的
It is in the interests of the Northmen
好名声是对自己有利的
to have a reputation as great warriors.
这是战争的一半
It's half the battle.
这将在敌人之中种下恐惧的种子
It sows the seeds of fear in those who oppose them.
但相信我 我不恐惧
But, believe me, I'm not afraid.
我不相信他们的名声
I don't believe in their reputation.
神明在上 我希望上岸的就是
God knows, I hope it is the sons of Ragnar
拉格纳的儿子们
who have landed on our shores.
因为我为他们备好了欢迎仪式
For I have prepared a very special welcome for them.
他们将发现
They're about to discover
他们已经不能对我们为所欲为
they can no longer attack us with impunity.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
主教大人 我们上战场吧
My Lord Bishop, let us go to war!
请看 来自北方之人
Behold, a people shall come from the North,
伟大的国家
and a great nation,
大地之海岸将出现多位君王
and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the Earth.
他们将拉弓引箭
They shall hold the bow and the lance,
他们残酷 毫无仁慈
they are cruel, and will not show mercy...
看来也不过如此嘛 主教大人
Not such a great army, after all, my Lord Bishop.
弓箭手
Archers!
你怎么看 阁下
What do you think, Your Grace?
不觉得可以轻易击败那些异教♥徒♥吗
Can we not expect to dispose of these heathens quite easily?
上帝保佑我们
God help us!
我觉得他做不到
I don't think He can.
拉格纳
Ragnar!
带我们去我们父亲死去之地
带我们去
这里
就是这里吗
这是我们父亲被杀的地方
This is where our father was killed.
小猪听到老猪怎么受难
它们就会怎么叫唤
你们要多少金银才能饶恕我的性命
出个价吧
多少都行 多少都行
你错了
我们的父亲比金银更宝贵
你要付出的代价并非金银
听说你的神是个木匠
I've been told your god is a carpenter.
告诉你 我也是
And guess what? So am I.
神啊
Christ!
小猪听到老猪怎么受难
How the little piggies will grunt,
它们就会怎么叫唤
when they hear how the older boar suffered!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表