剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
抓住他
Seize him!
你为什么用了这么久才回来
Why have you taken so long to return?
那是一个更大 更深远的战略的一部分
It was part of a larger, bolder strategy.
我认为你想找到能让我们的子民
I thought you wanted to find some way
互惠互利的方法
that our peoples could mutually benefit.
你以为杀死我所有的子民很互惠互利吗
You thought killing all of my people was mutually beneficial?
我的过失
Mea culpa.
你得杀了我
You have to kill me.
我儿子知道我到韦塞克斯来是为了见你
My sons know that I have come to Wessex to see you.
你觉得他们听到我死了的消息会怎么做
What do you think they'll do once they hear of my death?
我不能杀你
I cannot kill you.
那就把我交给埃勒国王
Then hand me over to King Aelle.
放我的儿子伊瓦尔回家
Let my son Ivar go home.
作为回报
And in return?
我会让伊瓦尔告诉他的兄弟们
I will tell Ivar to tell his brothers
都是埃勒國王要置我于死地
that King Aelle was solely responsible for my death.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我安排了一艘船带你的儿子
I have a ship waiting to take your son,
伊瓦尔 回你的王国
Ivar, back to your kingdom.
船长希望今天出发
The captain wishes to leave today.
我需要跟他告别
I need to say goodbye to him.
我把他带来见你
I'll have him brought to you.
我想跟他单独谈
I want to talk to him alone.
我们受命带走瘸子
We have orders to take the cripple.
我有个好消息
I have some good news.
艾克伯特国王安排了一艘船
King Ecbert has arranged for a boat.
你要回家了
You are going home.
你不走我也不走
I'm not going without you.
他们不会放我走的
They aren't going to release me.
我非死不可
I have to die.
那就把我也杀了
Then I'll die too.
-我想被活活烧死 -别犯傻
- I'm thinking of being burned alive. - Don't be stupid.
我不想让你死
I don't want you to die.
你活着比死了有用多了
It is far more important that you stay alive.
人们都认为你不是个威胁
People think that you are not a threat.
但我知道不是这样
But I know differently.
在我所有的儿子里 我只想带你来
Out of all of my sons, it was you I wanted to bring here,
我相信你才能带给我们的人♥民♥
and it is you that I believe
一个更好的未来
is the most important to the future of our people.
我差点就相信了
I'm just about prepared to believe you.
闭嘴听好了 白♥痴♥
Shut up and listen, idiot.
你有很多天赋 愤怒也是其中一种
You have many gifts, and anger is a gift.
你的聪明是种天赋
What is in here is a gift.
你的想法和他人不同
You do not think like other men.
你有无限潜能
You are unpredictable.
以后会大放光彩的
And that will serve you well.
要明智地使用你的愤怒
Use your anger intelligently
我向你保证 儿子
and I promise you, my son,
将来有一天 全世界都会
that one day, the whole world
知道并且惧怕无骨人伊瓦尔
will know and fear Ivar, the Boneless.
我希望...
I wish...
希望我并不是时时都这么愤怒
I wish I wasn't so angry all the time.
那你就会一事无成
Then you would be nothing.
我本应是快乐的
I might have been happy.
快乐毫无用处
Happiness is nothing.
我只是在开玩笑 傻瓜
I was only joking. Idiot.
艾克伯特要把我交给埃勒国王
Ecbert is handing me over to King Aelle,
他会杀了我
who will kill me.
如果这个埃勒要杀了你
If this Aelle is going to kill you,
那我和我的兄弟们都会找他报仇
then me and all my brothers will seek him for revenge,
这你知道
and you know that.
我知道
Yes.
要复仇没错
Oh, you must seek revenge,
但不是向埃勒
but not on Aelle.
而是艾克伯特
On Ecbert.
大家会一直看轻你
Everyone will always underestimate you.
你必须让他们付出代价
You must make them pay for it.
我会的 父亲
I will, Father.
要学会无情
Be ruthless.
走
Move!
出发
Move out!
我希望事情不是如此
I would wish things were otherwise,
但我没有能力改变
but I have no power to change them.
我必须做一件任何人都不愿为之的事
I must do something that I would not wish on anyone.
我必须毁灭一样东西
I have to destroy something,
一个人
someone,
一位真正的伟人
truly great.
我必须杀死一位挚友
And I have to commit a friend to death.
你没有选择
You have no choice.
是吗
Is that true?
那是真的吗
Is that really true?
所以我就该就这样摆脱掉他
So, do I just wash my hands of him?
就像庞提乌斯·彼拉多吗
Like Pontius Pilate?
我相信埃勒一定很高兴看到你死
Well, I have no doubt Aelle will enjoy the sight of your death.
他肯定会好好展示一番
I'm sure he'll make it a big spectacle.
所以我会有机会说话吗
So I will have the chance to speak?
我要讲神
I'll talk about the gods,
讲进入瓦尔哈拉殿堂是多么美妙
about my joy of entering Valhalla.
虽然你自己都不信
Even though you don't believe it.
我是不信
I don't.
但我的儿子们信
But my sons do.
我的人♥民♥信
My people do.
信仰于他们和于你一样重要
Faith is as important to them
艾克伯特国王
as it is to you, King Ecbert.
这曾属于你父亲
This was your father's.
愿它曾赐予我的慰藉
May it comfort you
同样赐予你
as it has comforted me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我永远不会忘记你
I will never forget you.
事到如今 也许知道这个你会欣慰些...
I think it will console you to know in the end...
艾塞斯坦还是选择了你的神
Athelstan chose your god.
士兵 向前转
Soldiers, turn!
押送囚犯
Prisoner escort,
前进
advance!
我听说了不少你的事
I've heard a lot about you.
高八英尺
Eight foot tall,
屠♥杀♥了我成千上万的同胞
killed thousands of my countrymen,
吃孩童肉
eats children.
你说的最后一样纯属虚构
The last one's not true.
或许一切都只是谣言
Maybe none of it's true.
不过
Still,
我能嗅出你周围所有人的恐惧
I can smell the fear of everyone around.
他们都害怕死在你手上
They're terrified you are going to kill 'em.
告诉我吧
Tell me,
你打算怎么逃跑
how are you going to escape?
我没打算逃跑
I have no intentions of escaping.
艾克伯特
Ecbert?
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
不知道
I don't know.
你该问问马儿
You'd do better to ask the horses.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表