剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
All of you.
他什么都没做错
He never did anything wrong.
他是我们的父亲
He is our father.
这样就足够了
And that is the end of it.
你们听起来像一群基♥督♥徒
You all sound like a bunch of Christians.
我和你一样爱父亲
I love our father as much as you do.
谁说我爱他了 乌伯
Who said I loved him, Ubbe?
我敬仰他
I said I admired him.
他是个维京人
He's Viking.
而你太软弱了
And you are soft.
我不软弱
I am not soft!
我们都不软弱
None of us is soft.
我们只是想知道父亲干了什么
But we want to understand what our father did.
以及他是什么样的人
And what he was.
作为他的儿子 我对他的名声不感兴趣
As his son, his fame does not interest me.
而是想知道他凭借着他的权利干了什么
What he used his power for, now that would interest me.
现在 兄弟们 卡特加特会有很多人满怀怒火
By now, my brothers, there will be a lot of anger in Kattegat.
如今他们知道了真♥相♥
Now they know the truth.
我们的父亲背叛了整整一代人
Our father betrayed a whole generation of people.
所以如果他还回来...
So if he ever came back...
我感觉他不会再回来了
I don't think he is ever going to come back.
我认为巴黎发生的事彻底击垮了他
I think what happened in Paris finally broke him.
你可以随便说 但他也是个人
You can all say whatever you want, but he was a human.
人们把他当作神一样议论
People started to talk as if he was a god.
他不是神 他只是个人
He was not a god, he was a man!
一个有着许多梦想和缺点的人
A man with many dreams and many failings.
我在他离开的日子里认识到了这一点
I've learned that in the years since he went away.
倘若换作我 我是不会回来的
If I was him, I wouldn't come back.
尽管有很多缺点
Despite all his failings,
对我而言 他仍是天下最伟大的人
he's still the greatest man in the world to me.
你知道拉格纳把我们都骗了吗
Did you know Ragnar lied to us all?
韦塞克斯的定居群落在我们一走就被摧毁了
The settlement in Wessex was destroyed as soon as we left.
我知道
I know.
一个从屠♥杀♥中逃出来的农夫
A farmer who escaped the slaughter
将发生的一切告诉了我和你父亲
told your father and I what had happened.
拉格纳杀了他 这样就不会有人知道了
Ragnar killed him so no one else would find out.
你是我父亲的好朋友
You're a good friend to my father.
你好 比约恩
Hello, Bjorn.
海尔格
Helga.
我只是想来看看你们把船建的怎么样了
I was just coming to see how the boats were progressing.
你觉得呢 海尔格
What do you say, Helga?
我们该告诉他什么
What shall we tell him?
我们认为你马上就可以有船
We think that it won't be long until you have boats
准备好带你们远航地中海了
ready and able to take you to the Mediterranean Sea!
如果它真存在的话
If it exists.
它当然存在
Of course it exists.
这只是张地图罢了 比约恩
It's just a map, Bjorn.
一张纸上有几个标记而已 随便一个小孩都能画
Marks on a paper. A child could have drawn it.
我们怎么能知道这是否属实
How can we know it's real?
我从我父亲那里学到一件事
I learned from my father.
要知道一件事是否属实的唯一办法...
The only way to tell if something is real...
就是亲自去那里
is to sail there.
我希望你和我同行 弗洛基
I hope you'll come with me, Floki.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
幻想之地的诱惑
The lure of an imaginary land.
去往不存在的地方
Traveling somewhere that doesn't exist.
我当然一起去了
Of course I'm coming.
海尔格 我希望你也一起来
And I hope you'll come too, Helga.
如果弗洛基疯狂到要和你一起去的话
Well, if Floki is mad enough to go,
那我也将跟随
then I guess I will follow.
让我们过去 让开
Let us pass. Move.
你好 伊瓦尔
Hello, Ivar.
你看上去还是那样
There's no mistaking you.
好像我的归来并不受欢迎
It appears my return is not welcome.
你们显然已经打定主意怎么对付我了
You've obviously all made your mind up about me.
但我不能怪你们
I cannot blame you for that.
好吧
So.
那么 小伙们
Well, boys,
谁来呢
who is going to do it, then?
谁来杀我呢
Who's going to kill me?
我无所谓
Well, I don't mind.
上吧
Go ahead.
请啊
Please.
那你呢 维塞克
What about you, Hvitserk?
你觉得自己是个男子汉了吗
You think you're a man now?
我觉得你还没长大
I dare you.
让我解脱
Put me out of my misery.
动手吧
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手 动手啊
Do it, do it. Do it!
看看这些人
Look at these people!
他们不再支持我了
They no longer support me!
看啊
Look!
为什么呢
Why would they?
我是你们的领袖 而我就这么离开了
I am your leader, and I just left!
有哪个领袖这么做
What kind of leader does that, huh?
哪个国王抛弃他的子民
What kind of king abandons his people?
哪个父亲不顾他的儿子
What kind of father abandons his sons?
那么 谁想成为王呢
So, who wants to be king?
你们知道应该怎么做
you know how this works!
如果你想要称王
If you want to be king,
你必须杀死我
you must kill me.
拿着
Take it.
不拿吗
No?
你 不吗 还是你
You? No? What about you?
不吗
No?
你也不吗
No?
有谁来啊
Anyone?
谁想成为王
Who wants to be king?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表