剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
你傻在以为她爱你
You were a fool to think that she loved you.
她怎么会嫁给那个无名小辈
How could she marry that nobody?
也许她爱他
Maybe she loves him.
如果她爱他
And, if she loves him,
他就有身份了
then he is somebody.
你怎么突然变聪明了 兄弟
How are you suddenly so wise, brother?
也许你没留意
It may have escaped your attention
但我也是单身
but I am not married myself.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
我没比你更懂女人
I don't understand women any more than you do.
女人善变
Women are fickle.
忘了她
Forget her.
艾利西弗
Ellisif?
我来宽恕你
I came to forgive you.
你等不了我不是你的错
It is not your fault you could not wait for me.
可能你觉得给我的任务
You probably thought it was an impossible task
实在是太难完成了
you had set me, in any case.
我绝无可能达成
I was never supposed to achieve it.
你从未想过嫁我
You never really intended to marry me,
对吧
did you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还不知道你的名字呢
I don't even know your name.
我叫维克 哈拉尔王
My name is Vik, King Harald.
很高兴认识你
I am happy to meet you.
相信我 我本不知道...
Believe me, I knew nothing of this...
你与我妻子之间的约定
arrangement you had with my wife.
但我很高兴您原谅了她
But I'm glad that you have forgiven her.
不
No!
维克
Vik!
维克
Vik.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他们说你叫艾戈尔
They say you are called Egil!
私生子艾戈尔
Egil the bastard.
他们这么叫你的
That's what they call you.
但你既不是伯爵
But you are neither Earl
也不是王
nor King.
你怎么组织起那样的军队的
How could you could collect such an army?
谁来支付军费
Who paid for your army,
私生子艾戈尔
Egil the bastard?
我为什么要告诉你
Why should I tell you?
反正你会杀我
You will kill me,
活活烧死我 不管我说不说
burn me alive, whether I tell you or not.
-不是这样 -就是这样
- That's not true. - Of course it's true!
别玩游戏了
Don't play games.
如你所见 我没时间玩游戏
As you can see, I have no time for games.
我们找到了你妻子
We found your wife.
看着她
Look at her!
我们跟她说
We have told her that
只要你告诉我们是谁出钱 资助你袭击
if you tell us who paid for your fleet and attack
我们就放了你
then we will spare your life.
你和你的妻子还能一起生活
That you and your wife can live together again,
幸福依旧
happily.
我不认识这个女人
I don't know this woman.
告诉他们吧
Just tell them.
告诉他们吧 伊戈尔
Just tell them, Egil!
要是告诉他们 那是为了你
If I do it, it is for you.
不是为我
Not for me.
我反正会死
I am dead anyway.
也许他们会放了你的
Perhaps they will spare you.
是哈拉尔一世雇的我
I was paid by King Harald Finehair.
保持警惕
Stay alert!
暂停行军
Hold the line!
暂停
Line!
前进
Push on!
后面跟上
Pull up on the rear!
保持队形
Hold your form!
立定
Stop!
立定
Stop!
稍息
Halt!
怎么了
What news?
撒克逊人距离我们不到一天的路程
The Saxons are less than a day's ride away.
而且他们人很多
They have a large army.
我们就在这儿扎营
We'll make camp here.
明天我们交战
Tomorrow we shall fight.
以我们父亲之名
In the name of our father,
我们将一战功成
we shall overcome.
扎营
Make camp!
在此扎营
Make camp here!
你们是可以扎营
You can make camp.
但我想去看看将交战的地点
I want to take a look at where we're going to fight.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们对我们的作战方式也有一定的预料
They will expect us to fight in a certain way.
我们为什么要按理出牌
Why should we do that?
为什么不用别的方式出击
Why don't we plan to fight in a different way,
出其不意
and surprise them?
我们的士兵不会理解这种部署
Our warriors won't understand what's happening.
我们借盾牌阵攻击 那就是我们的方式
We fight in the shield-wall. That's how we fight.
但我们的军队比以前壮大
But we have a bigger army now.
他们的军队也是 瓦特金
And they have a bigger army, now, Hvitserk.
我们不能用同一种方式出击
We cannot fight in the same way.
现在来不及改了
It's too late to change now.
你有什么资格说话 闭嘴
Who are you to say that? Shut your mouth.
我们是兄弟
We are brothers.
我们要团结
Together!
你为什么想改变战略
Why do you want to change the tactics?
你想赢吗 哥哥
Do you want to win, brother?
听着
Listen,
跟我一起去 比约恩
come with me, Bjorn.
我们调查一下交战地点
Let's investigate the battlefield.
也许 我们不应该选个狭窄之处
Perhaps, instead of a narrow and small place,
而应该把战场扩大
we should stretch the battlefield
选择开阔的旷野和山头
across a large area, many miles.
利用地形
And use the landscape.
掘沟 占山 藏于林地
Ditches, hills, woods.
你说呢
What do you say?
如果有用
If it works,
那就是好计划
it is a good plan.
要是没用
If it doesn't,
就是坏计划
then it is a bad plan.
把马拴起来
Tie the horses together!
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
说吧
Talk.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
非常抱歉 我应该等着
I'm so sorry. I should have waited.
我从没有爱过他 我爱的是你
I never loved him. I loved you.
但大家都劝我
But people persuaded me.
他们骗了我 你能理解吗
They lied to me. Can you understand?
你的梦想似乎非常遥远
Your dream seemed a long time away.
但我错了 大错特错 我应该耐心等待
But I was wrong, so wrong, I should have waited!
现在我明白了
And now I see why.
你会干成你想干的大事
You are going to do exactly what you said you would do.
我本该相信你的
And I should have believed you.
我现在信了
I believe you now.
原谅我
Forgive me.
看来 终究
Seems like, after all,
还是我比你更了解女人 兄弟
I know women a lot better than you, brother!
前进
Onward!
跟上
Keep up!
往前走
Stay straight!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表