剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前半季回顾
Last season on Viskings.
罗洛
Rollo!
前进
Onward!
在我们那里 我们不接受失败
In our world, we cannot accept failure.
总要有人为结果负责
Someone is always responsible.
艾克伯特国王的郡长告诉我们
King Ecbert's Ealdormen told us
你父亲在韦塞克斯的农耕定居群落
that your father's farming settlement in Wessex
在他离开后马上就被摧毁了
was destroyed almost as soon as your father sailed away.
-他从未提过这件事 -现在就去问他
- Never mentioned it. - Ask him now.
我们不知道拉格纳在哪里
We don't know where Ragnar is.
好端端一个人怎么就能消失的无影无踪
How can such a man just disappear?
我们的父亲抛弃了我们
Our father abandoned us.
我们还只是孩子 他就离开了
We were just kids and he ran off.
我认为巴黎发生的事彻底击垮了他
I think what happened in Paris finally broke him.
拉格纳志在巴黎
Ragnar wanted to sail to Paris.
他渴望名扬四海
He wanted to be famous.
我敬仰他 他是个维京人
I admired him. He's Viking.
作为他的儿子 我对他的名声不感兴趣
As his son, his fame does not interest me.
而是想知道他凭借着他的权利干了什么
What he used his power for, now that would interest me.
他该告诉人♥民♥的
He should have told the people.
大家都失去了亲人
Everyone lost relatives.
如果他回来了 我一定杀了他
If he ever came back, I would kill him.
我们的父亲背叛了整整一代人
Our father betrayed a whole generation of people.
谁想称王
Who wants to be king?
谁想称王
Who wants to be king?
你怎么说 西格德
What about you, Sigurd?
你想称王吗
Do you want to be king?
你想称王吗 乌伯
Do you want to be king, Ubbe?
杀了我你就是王
Kill me and you are king.
乌伯王
King Ubbe!
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
你怕了吗 有点男人样
Are you afraid? Be a man!
你回来干什么
Why did you come back?
看起来你还有个儿子啊
It would appear you have another son.
他叫马格纳斯 母亲是柯文斯瑞思女王...
His name is Magnus. His mother is Queen Kwenthrith...
他就住在艾克伯特国王在韦塞克斯的村落
...and he lives in King Ecbert's villa in Wessex.
这又是谁告诉你的
Ah, who told you that?
在韦塞克斯战斗过的一名战士
A warrior who was fighting in Wessex.
也是他告诉得你定居群落发生的事吧
And he was the one who told you about the settlement.
我回来...
I came back...
我回来
I came back
是因为我想看看
because I wanted to see
我的儿子们怎么样了
what has become of my sons.
还有呢
And?
还有我要去英格兰
And I'm going to England.
我想你们会想和我一起去
And I thought that you all might want to join me.
你说呢 维塞克
What do you say, Hvitserk?
乌伯
Ubbe?
不想吗
No.
西格德呢
Sigurd?
你的眼神告诉我你也不想 比约恩
I can see in your eyes that your answer is also no, Bjorn.
这就是原因
This is why.
这是罗马帝国地图的一部分
This is part of a map of the Roman Empire.
我在巴黎找到的
I found it in Paris.
地图上画的是地中海
In this map is the Mediterranean Sea.
那片海域周围有好多人
And around that sea are many wonderful people
有陆地和城镇
and places and towns.
我想去的是那儿
I want to go there!
所以...
So...
你这计划实施得怎么样了
How far along are you with your plans?
弗洛基在造船了
Floki is building the boats.
维塞克也愿意和我同去
Hvitserk has agreed to come with me
还有哈拉尔王和他兄弟
as well as King Harald and his brother.
你俩怎么回事
What about you two?
为何不和你的兄弟一起去
Why are you not going with your brother?
卡特加特海峡已经大不同了
Kattegat has changed since you went away.
现在是一个重要的贸易中心
It is a major trading center in the region.
很多国王都觊觎这里
And many other kings we know regard it with envy.
我们想留下保护母亲
We want to stay and protect our mother.
保护家人是对的
You are right to think of family.
所以说
So...
父亲想去英格兰
Father wants to go to England.
你为何不想和他去
Why do you not want to go with him?
乌伯
Ubbe?
你明知故问
You know why.
给我闭嘴
Now shut up.
你也是出于同样的考虑吗 西格德
Is it the same for you, Sigurd?
还是你怕晕船
Or are you afraid of being seasick?
我什么都不怕 兄弟
I'm not afraid of anything, brother.
连我都不怕吗
Not even me?
再来点麦芽酒吗 伊瓦尔
Would you like some more ale, Ivar?
好
sure.
你不该这样待她
It is wrong to treat her that way.
你们何必要以礼相待
Why are you so polite?
她只是个奴隶
She's just a slave.
你们不是都想拥有她吗
You all just want to have her.
你也一样 乌伯
You too, Ubbe.
伊瓦尔
Ivar.
母亲
Mother.
你要练得更壮实才行
This is how strong you need to be.
你得做好一切准备
I want you to be ready.
我已经准备好了
I am ready.
我心中仍无一丝疑虑 你必定没准备好
You won't be ready until you've put some doubt in my mind.
你为何不告诉我我们要做什么
Why won't you tell me what we have to do?
因为我还没准备好
Because I'm not ready.
我父亲回来了
My father has returned.
我知道
So I see.
也许他不该回来
Perhaps he should not have come back.
他别无选择
He had no choice.
这一切都预示着什么
What does this mean?
我们又当何去何从
What will become of us?
告诉我
Tell me.
你真想知道吗
You really wish to know?
我无所畏惧
I am not afraid.
你父亲的回归将带来灾祸 混乱
Your father's return brings calamity, disorder, chaos,
悲剧与死亡
tragedy and death.
荣光不再
For all their glories,
诸神心中溢满绝望
the gods will be filled with despair.
到底谁会死
Who will die?
走开 比约恩·艾恩赛德
Go away, Bjorn Ironside.
那我换一个问题
Then tell me this.
我们会遭遇什么灾祸
What calamity will befall us?
无数灾祸
Not one calamity,
接踵而至
but calamities too many to number.
你父亲回来了
Now that your father has come back,
你定然心中欢喜
you are happy to see him, I am sure.
但其实
But, in truth,
你该诅咒他回归的那天
you should curse the day.
你父亲怎么说的
How did your father take it?
他很失望
He was disappointed.
他觉得去英格兰复仇
He feels his need to avenge
是人生中最重要的一件事
what happened in England is the most important thing in life.
-是所有人的头等大事 -是吗
- In everyone's life. - Isn't it?
他总能得到他想要的
Everything was always what he wanted.
所有一切都围着他转
Everything was always for him.
然而他的时代已然过去
Those days are gone.
拉格纳
Ragnar!
你好 海尔格
Hello, Helga.
你就跟见了鬼似的
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表