剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
都是诋毁国王的话
of his utter contempt of the emperor.
这算言辞轻率吗
Is that indiscreet?
恭喜你得到了这么有用的信息
I must congratulate you on extracting such useful information,
不过当然
though, of course,
很遗憾你得付出这样的代价换来
I regret the price you have to pay to get it.
看看你还能不能发现奥托别的事
Now, see if you can find out anything else about Odo,
能让他失信于国王的事
which will discredit him in the emperor's eyes.
之后 只要时机成熟
Then, when the time is right,
我会报告国王陛下
I will inform his imperial highness
他地位最高 最宠信的仆人
of the duplicity and treachery
是怎样两面三刀 横生叛心
of his high and most trusted servant.
然后呢
And then?
然后 一切自然而然 水到渠成
Then, let the cards fall as they may!
不不不 继续 继续喝
No, no, no, keep... Keep, keep pouring.
谢谢 很好
Thank you. Very good.
很棒 很棒
It's very good. Very good.
艾德蒙主教
Bishop edmund,
请允许我介绍一位新人
Allow me to introduce a new member of our community.
这位是来自特鲁瓦的普顿修斯神父
This is father Prudentius of Troyes.
普顿修斯神父 欢迎
Father Prudentius... Welcome.
请原谅 我们只是在品尝上季的美酒
Forgive us, we were just sampling last season's vintage.
我相信应该是丰收的一年吧
I trust it was a good year.
很期待您的意见
Well, I would be most grateful for your opinion.
抱歉 请原谅 我...
I'm so sorry! Forgive me, I...
很好喝
It's very good.
我们法兰克亚就是这么品酒的
It's the way we taste wines in Frankia.
否则 我们一天到晚都要酩酊大醉了
Otherwise, we would be perpetually drunk.
好吧
Very good.
普顿修斯来给我们
Prudentius has come to teach us
传授解读圣言的秘密
some of the secrets of illumination.
艾塞斯坦离开后 留下了很多
When athelstan left, he left many sacred texts
未解的圣言
unadorned and unfinished.
我认为完成他的工作是我的天职
I regard it as my holy duty to complete that monk's work.
国王跟我说了很多他的事
The king has told me a great deal about him.
我也希望
I also desire
普顿修斯能够教授朱迪斯解开圣言
that Prudentius should teach Judith to illuminate.
他对此有诸多疑问
He is troubled by the idea.
你也是教堂的主教
You are a bishop of our holy church.
我相信你也会认为这样做是悖德的
Surely you agree that it would be immoral?
你觉得呢
Well?
上帝...
God...
在他的儿子被从十字架上解下之时
...Saw fit to allow a former prostitute
都未曾认为让一个妓♥女♥出身的人
to wash the limbs of his own son
替其子清洗肢体是不恰当的做法
when he was brought down from the cross.
如果他都允许这种女人触摸圣体
If he tolerated such a woman touching the sacred flesh,
怎么会不同意一位善良虔诚的
How much more would he approve of a good and pious
女性基♥督♥教♥徒♥解读他的圣言呢
Christian woman adorning his sacred texts?
自♥由♥
Free.
我们找到弗洛基了
We found Floki!
抓住他了
We have him!
父亲 我们找到他了
We found him, father!
不可一世的弗洛基...
The great Floki...
竟被小孩子抓住了
Captured by mere children!
为什么诸神不护佑你
Why didn't the gods protect you?
为什么他们竟让你被天真的双眼发现
Why didn't they hide you better from such innocent eyes?
会不会是
Could it be
诸神完全无心护佑他呢
that the gods were not interested in saving him?
因为你触怒了诸神
Because they are angry at you.
你还有什么要辩解的吗
Is there anything you want to say to that?
我要说的都说了
I've said it all.
请带他上前
Bring him forward, please.
你让我痛苦...
You made me suffer...
而现在 该轮到你了
And now, I shall make you suffer.
而我为你准备了如此美妙的刑罚
And I've got such a wonderful punishment for you.
你也许也会喜欢
You'll probably appreciate it, too.
这是我从诸神那里得来的
See, I borrowed it from the gods.
是充满创意的
It's very imaginative.
它将无休无止...
And it goes on, and on, and on...
永无止境
And on.
无法展现英雄气概
Nothing heroic.
没有机会感动诸神
No chance to impress the gods.
-带走他 -带走
- Take him! - Take him away!
你为何依然愤怒
Why are you still angry?
因为弗洛基还是拒绝坦诚他那么做的缘由
Because Floki still refuses to admit why he did what he did!
但他是对的
But he's right.
对的
Right?
他过去做的事有过错吗
What did he do that was wrong?
他只是杀了一个基♥督♥徒
All he did was kill a Christian.
为什么他要因此受罚
Why should he be punished just for that?
这不是基♥督♥徒或是信仰的问题
This is not about Christians or faith!
而是忠诚...
It's about loyalty...
和信任
And trust!
是你不能明白的东西
Something you can't understand.
准备
Hold!
十个人去门口 攻击 上啊
Ten men to the gates! Attack! Go!
警报 城墙被攻破了
Alarm! The wall is breached!
敌人登上了塔楼
Man on tower!
上啊 去缠住敌人
Go men, engage the enemy!
全面进攻
Go! Attack!
快上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go!
左翼有弓箭手 左翼有弓箭手
Archers! Archers! Left flank!
拉弓
Draw!
放箭
Loose!
所有人去城门 进攻
All men! To the gate! Attack!
去把王后和孩子杀了 快去
Kill the queen, and the child! Go!
钥匙在他那里
Key man! Man with key!
杀死王后 杀死王后
Kill the queen! Kill the queen!
按住他别动
Hold him still!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
放开我 放开我 放开...
Get off! Get off! Get...
是什么耽搁了你如此久
What took you so long?
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing up here?
我在试着挖个坟墓 你难道看不见吗
I am trying to dig a grave. Can't you see?
为我的女儿
For my daughter.
她为何而死
What did she die of?
这有什么关系吗
Does it matter?
你告诉弗洛基了吗
Have you told Floki?
没有
No.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表