剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我不会伤害你 我会爱你
I won't hurt you. I will love you.
兄弟
Brother.
我们到卡特加特后
When we reach Kattegat,
比约恩·艾恩赛德会占有这些女人
Bjorn Ironside will take all the profits from these women.
他会的 暂时如此
So he will. For now.
这是谁
And who is this?
我也不认识
I didn't know him either.
他父亲是个伯爵
Turns out his father is an Earl.
一个伯爵
An Earl?
你为什么不说呢
Why did you not say so?
因为他是伯爵
Because he's the Earl
我不是
and I'm not.
大家都叫我私生子艾戈尔
They call me Egil the Bastard.
那么你想成为伯爵吗
But you would like to be Earl?
我们相遇真是幸运 艾戈尔
It's good that we have met, Egil.
我们需要野心勃勃的人
We need ambitious men.
我还有件事得找你理论 西格德
I still have a bone to pick with you, Sigurd.
我向拉葛莎讨公道时 你为何不发一语
Why were you silent when I demanded justice from Lagertha?
我们对母亲的记忆不太一样
We have different memories of Mother.
她对你宠爱有加 对我视若无睹
She doted on you, and she ignored me.
她的眼中只有你和哈伯德
She had eyes only for you and for Harbard.
对我则是冷淡疏离
To me, she was cold and distant.
所以你才可怜你自己吗
So you feel sorry for yourself?
可怜的小西格德
Poor little Sigurd.
你错了 伊瓦尔 我不是可怜自己
You're wrong, Ivar. I don't feel sorry for myself.
是哦 当然不是
Yeah. Right. No. Of course not.
我只是实话实说
I'm telling you the truth.
我不怀恨拉葛莎是有合理原因的
I have very good reason not to feel so angry with Lagertha.
你这算哪门子的
Then what kind of a son
儿子
are you?
母亲待你是好是坏有关系吗
What does it matter what your mother did to you?
她永远是你的母亲
She was still your mother.
你当然会这么说
You would say that, wouldn't you?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你觉得是什么意思
What do you think it means?
你说呢
You tell me.
行吧 我说 妈妈的乖儿子
All right, I will, Mommy's boy.
妈妈的小宝贝
Mommy's little favorite!
你这么难过是因为
Are you just really sad
妈妈再也不能给你喂奶了 对吧
she can't breastfeed you anymore, is that it?
你们俩这样还像兄弟吗
Whoever would have thought that you two were brothers?
什么事劳你大驾光临呢
To what do we owe the honor of your visit?
我想见我的家人
I wanted to see my family.
同时也来警告你
I also wanted to warn you.
你是说 艾克伯特派你来的吧
You mean, Ecbert sent you.
不
No.
是我主动前来
I came of my own devising.
诸多传言拉格纳之子将会替父复仇
There is much talk of the revenge of the sons of Ragnar.
我希望你们有所警惕
I wanted you all to be aware of it,
未雨绸缪
and prepared for it.
你大可不必操心 甚至远道而来
You need not have concerned yourself as to travel so far.
这些异教♥徒♥的习性我又怎么会不知道
Why should I not be aware of the habits of the heathen?
我向你保证 我们的王国
I promise you, we are already well prepared
已准备好对付任何侵略
for any incursions into our kingdom.
你可能还没意识到
I'm not sure you realize the scale
他们的复仇是什么规模
of their possible retribution.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克不仅是他们国王 父亲
Ragnar Lothbrok was not only their King, Father,
也是维京世界中最声名显赫的人
he was the most famous man in their world.
相信我 女儿 我对他们了如指掌
Believe me, daughter, I have taken stock of them.
我知道将会面对什么
I know what to expect.
我们已经做好万全准备
And we are fully prepared.
那你是不是应该恢复和艾克伯特国王的同盟
Then should you not reinstate your alliance with King Ecbert?
我不想 也不必和这种
I have no wish or need to be allied
堕落的君主结盟
to such a degenerate monarch.
女儿
Daughter,
我们都知道你和你岳父的
we are all aware of your immoral relationship
不伦之恋
with your father-in-law.
我们深感悲痛
It grieves us deeply.
我们祈祷你尽早回到丈夫身边
We pray that you will return to your wedded husband
做一位端端正正的基♥督♥徒妻子
and behave as a Christian wife ought to behave.
谢谢你的关心 母亲
I am grateful for your concern, Mother.
但你们无须为我祈祷
But there is no need to pray for me.
如果我们不为你的灵魂祈祷 女儿
If we do not pray for your soul, daughter,
恐怕你永世不得赎罪
then you will be damned for all eternity.
假如我下地狱 至少我还有
If I am to hell, at least I will enjoy
我堕落的君王相伴左右
the company of my degenerate monarch.
朱迪斯 你个亵渎神明的丫头
Judith! Blasphemous girl!
至于你 父亲
As for you, Father,
少了我这个让你不悦的身影出现
you may enjoy the aridities of heaven
少了其他一心渴求自♥由♥
without my discomforting presence,
却因此被扣以罪责的女人们
and that of every other woman
你定可以尽情享受天堂的枯燥无味
whose only crime was a desire to be free.
我倒想看看会怎么样
There is something I would like to see.
你准备回家吗
Are you going to go home?
我知道自己该干什么
I know what I have to do.
我想给各位一个提议
I want to make you all an offer.
任何来自我们家园的人
Anyone from our homelands
有谁希望在肥沃的土地上耕种
who wants good, rich lands to farm
欢迎来到我的王♥国♥生♥活
can come and live in my kingdom.
法兰克永远有一部分
There will always be a part of Frankia
是属于我们的
which is a part of us.
我们
Us?
你再也不是"我们"中的一员了 罗洛
You are no longer a part of "Us," Rollo.
但"我们"的含义已经变了 弗洛基
But what is "Us," Floki, is changing.
只有你还不愿意接受
Only you won't accept it.
我用同样的话回敬你
And so I say the same to you.
还有你 维塞克
And you, Hvitserk.
太多怨恨了 罗洛
Too much bad blood, Rollo.
一时为叛徒 终生为叛徒
Once a betrayer, always a betrayer.
再见 罗洛
Goodbye, Rollo.
再见 海尔格
Goodbye, Helga.
我不会忘记
I won't forget.
一切都不会被忘记
I won't forget anything.
你本应该伺机杀了他
You should have killed him when you had the chance.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为我有不好的预感 他会比你们任何一个
Because I have a bad feeling that he will reach more fame
都更有名望
than any of you.
丈夫
Husband.
格思拉
Gisla.
丈夫
Husband.
你回到我们身边了
You came back to us.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
真诚地感谢上帝
Truly, thank God.
退下吧
Leave us.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你不再是奴隶了
You're not a slave anymore.
-你不能做主 -我能
- You can't decide that. - I can.
我是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子
I am the son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我才不在乎拉葛莎
I don't care about Lagertha.
你现在是自♥由♥人了
You are now a free woman.
为什么
Why?
因为你需要自♥由♥才能嫁给我们中的一个
Because you'll have to be free in order to marry one of us.
我想和你聊聊书 阿尔弗雷德
I want to talk to you about books, Alfred.
-聊书吗 祖父 -对
- Books, Grandfather? - Yes.
若将来某天你要成为国王
If you are going to be King one day,
你必须明白 书的地位
you need to understand that books
同剑或犁一样重要
are just as important as swords or plowshares.
这些是我年轻时读过
These are some works by great writers
并译自拉丁文的一些伟大作家的作品
that I read and translated from Latin as a young man.
这本书是格里高利一世的作品
And this, this is a work by Gregory the Great.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表