剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously, on Vikings...
如果我要你杀比约恩 你就必须杀
If I ask you to kill Bjorn, you will have to do it.
否则我就杀了你儿子
Otherwise I will kill your son.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand
为什么你愿意拿孩子的生命在战斗中冒险
why you are willing to risk your baby's life.
你有什么资格来问我
Who are you to talk?
我不是你的妻子
I'm not your wife.
我为了你毁了我的生活
I have broken my life for your sake!
不要想着占有我
Do not try to possess me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我决定将我的孙子送去罗马朝圣
I have decided to send my grandson on a pilgrimage to Rome
去觐见教皇
to meet His Holiness, the Pope.
给我来点那个中药
Give me some of that medicine.
我什么都不剩了
There's nothing left.
这次击败了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克将会名垂青史
The defeat of Ragnar Lothbrok will resound down the ages.
只要我弟弟还活着 他就不会被击败
As long as my brother is still alive, he is not defeated.
为什么要在这里扎营
What is the point of making camp here?
我们要把船吊上悬崖
We are going to lift the boats up the cliff,
扛着它们穿过群山
carry them across the mountains,
然后把它们放回河里
and then simply slide them back into the river.
?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
-拉 -用力
- Pull! - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
拉
Pull!
用力
Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Pull!
用力
Heave!
一 二
One, two.
用力
Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
-一 二 -用力
- One, two. - Heave!
父亲
这是在干什么 他们是谁
我知道他们是谁 他们是北方人
袭击巴黎的也是北方人
走吧 儿子 我们快回家
希望他们不会从我们那边走
一个人都找不到
Can't find anyone!
要鸡蛋吗
Eggs?
这里有女人
There are women here.
走吧
Let's go.
待在这里
Stay here.
*我妈妈曾告诉我*
*My mother told me*
*总有一天我会买♥♥*
*Someday I would buy*
*好船桨配大帆船*
*Galley with good oars*
*开去看遥远海岸*
*Sail to distant shores*
*我在船头高高站*
*Stand up high in the prow*
*巨大帆船亮闪闪*
*Noble barque I steer*
*朝着港口奔向前*
*Steady course for the haven*
*砍倒几个敌人 砍倒几个敌人*
*Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men*
*母亲告诉过我*
*My mother told me*
*某天我会买♥♥*
*Someday I would buy*
*带着好桨的船*
*Galley with good oars*
*扬帆又远航*
*Sail to distant shores*
*高高站船头*
*Stand up high in the prow*
*驾着上好船*
*Noble barque I steer*
*稳驶向天堂*
*Steady course for the haven*
*砍倒几个敌人 砍倒几个敌人*
*Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men*
我什么都没有了 请救救我
I have nothing! Please help me!
什么都好
Anything!
给我一点东西吧
Anything, please.
好孩子
Good boy.
-过来 过来 -谢谢 不
- Come, come! - Thank you, no.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
英格兰人吗
English?
来吧 英格兰人
Come over here, English!
-我是个好姑娘 很干净的 -阿尔弗雷德 不要
- I'm a good girl. Clean. - Alfred! No!
-求你了 看呐 -不要
- Please, look! Look! - No!
阿尔弗雷德 跟着我
Alfred! Stay with me!
这是圣奥古斯丁的指骨
The finger bone of St. Augustine.
-相信我 -对啊
- Believe me. - Yes.
拜托
Please.
拜托了 看看吧 先生...
And please, look, sir, sir...
不不 走开
No, no! Go away!
真正的十字架的一部分
A splinter from the true cross.
-买♥♥了能改变你的人生 很便宜 -阿尔弗雷德
- You buy! It change your life. And cheap! - Alfred!
欢迎
Welcome.
你们远道而来 特来朝圣
God bless you all for undertaking the arduous journey here
上帝保佑你们
to meet His Holiness.
教皇 这两位是
Holy Father, let me present to you
韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德王子和埃塞尔沃夫王子
Prince Alfred and Prince Aethelwulf of Wessex,
还有我的老朋友 普顿修斯神父
and our old friend, Father Prudentius.
我先和你们两个说句话
Let me speak first to both of you.
教皇
Holy Father.
教皇
Holy Father.
像好的牧羊人关心他的羊群一样
Like a good shepherd caring for his sheep,
我们很关心在英格兰的教♥徒♥
we care very much for our flock in England.
和我们一样 你们被异教♥徒♥军队攻击
Like us, you are assailed by pagan armies
他们只崇尚毁灭和死亡
who love only destruction and death.
如果基♥督♥徒不快点
If Christian people do not quickly do penance
为他们的罪行忏悔的话
for their various vices and crimes,
那么巨大的灾难会降临到你们身上
then a great and crushing disaster will swiftly come upon you.
恐怕这是真的 教皇
I fear that is true, Holiness.
我们已经见过英格兰的惨状
We already see what has happened
现在法兰克也一样
in England and now in Frankia.
但我们看向未来
But we look to the future,
你 韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德王子
to you, Prince Alfred of Wessex.
过来吧 我的孩子
Step forward, my son.
我带你看神奇的东西
I have something amazing to show you.
在罗马 我们有很多宝藏
Here in Rome, we have many treasures.
在这里的宝藏是最宝贵的
And here is almost the greatest of them.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
当我们的主遭受磨难时
When our Lord was taken to the place of crucifixion,
异教♥徒♥让他背着什么
what did the pagans make him carry?
他自己的十字架
His own cross.
又在他头上放了什么
And what did they place upon his head?
荆棘冠冕
A crown of thorns.
这就是刺伤我们救世主的荆棘刺之一
This is one of the very thorns that cut our Savior's head.
那个农夫是个慷慨的人
The farmer was a generous man.
是的 献出了他所有的货物和钱财
Yes, with all his goods and chattels!
我们喜欢他们的陪伴
We enjoyed their company.
你杀了他们吗
Did you kill them?
我们当然要杀了他们
Of course we killed them.
他们会逃走去向法兰克人泄密的
They could have ridden off and told the Franks all about us.
换做是你也会这么做的
You would have done the same.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表