剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
拉格纳回来了
Ragnar has returned.
我得前往雷普顿的理事会
I must leave for council.
我可不能为了区区一个人而荒废我的责任
I cannot ignore my duties just because one man...
他不是个普通人
He is not just one man!
他代表着他们族人的历史
He is the history of his race.
他们会搜寻我们
They'll be looking for us.
你觉得我们能偷到一条船吗
You think it's possible we might be able to steal a boat?
我不会无功而返
I didn't come here to go back.
只有你我二人共同谋事
It can only be you and me.
你和我吗
You and me?
我要夺回卡德加特海峡
I am taking Kattegat back.
亚丝拉琪不够格当女王
Aslaug isn't fit to be queen.
乌比和西格德 你要把他们也杀了吗
Ubbe and Sigurd, are you going to kill them, too?
停
Enough!
这些是我的子民
These are my people.
我们到了
We made it.
不管他们怎么对我
No matter what they do to me,
你都得表现得像个瘸子
you have to act like a cripple,
这样他们就不会觉得你对他们有威胁
and then they won't feel threatened by you.
他们会对你做什么
And what are they going to do to you?
弓箭手
Archers!
拉葛莎
Lagertha!
真奇怪 拉葛莎
How strange, Lagertha,
你竟然也会篡位
that you should play the usurper.
和另一个女人对打
One woman against another.
这可配不上你的盛名啊
It doesn't quite fit with your reputation.
我从来都不是篡位者
I was never the usurper.
一直都是被篡位
Always the usurped.
你抢走了我的丈夫 我的世界和我的幸福
You took my husband, my world, and my happiness.
你是女人
The fact that you're a woman
又怎样
is neither here nor there.
我没有抢你的丈夫 是他选择了我
I didn't take your husband. He chose to be with me.
他没有选择
He didn't choose.
你是个巫女
You're a witch.
你迷惑了他
You bewitched him.
你要是愿意这么想 随便你
If that's what you want to believe, it's up to you.
我不觉得女人不能比男人强大
I don't disagree women can have power over men.
但这可不一定是因为魔法 不是吗 拉葛莎
But it's not always magical, is it, Lagertha?
不过无论如何
In any case,
拉格纳已经死了
Ragnar is dead.
这你可不知道
You don't know that.
我梦到了
I dreamed it.
我警告过他不要走这一趟
I warned him about his journey.
在我梦里 他的船在暴风雨中沉没了
In my dream, his boats were sunk in a storm.
拉格纳死了
Ragnar died.
我儿子伊瓦尔 也死了
So did my son, Ivar.
但你不能确定
But you don't know that.
是的
No.
我是不能确定
I don't know that for sure.
这只是一个梦
It was just a dream.
我还梦到我夺回了我的家呢
And I have dreamed of taking back my home.
我都梦了很久了
I have dreamed it for a long time.
但如果我必须为此而战斗
But if I have to fight for it,
我会全力以赴
then I will.
别着急 我永远不会跟你战斗 拉葛莎
Don't worry. I could never fight you, Lagertha.
我不是我母亲 也不是我父亲
I am not my mother, nor yet my father.
我永远都赢不了
I would never win.
但我还是完成了我的使命
But still I have fulfilled my destiny.
诸神预示过拉格纳会有很多儿子
The gods foretold Ragnar would have many sons.
我已经给他生了那么多儿子
And I have given him those sons.
我也是他传奇的一部分 拉葛莎 与你一样
I am as much a part of his saga, Lagertha, as you are.
但现在我要放弃一切
But now I renounce everything.
我只求
All I ask
一路平安
is safe passage.
我只求 你让我安全地离开这里
All I ask is that you let me leave here in peace,
让我去众神决定让我去的地方
to go wherever the gods decide.
你可以拿回你的家和家园...
And you shall have back your hearth and home...
我会祝福你
With my blessing.
而我的儿子们
And my sons,
当他们了解事情的来龙去脉
when they hear how it was done,
只会觉得感恩...
will be grateful for the manner of it...
不会寻求复仇
And not seek revenge.
我明白了
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉葛莎在哪儿
Where is Lagertha?
我问你 拉葛莎呢
I said, where is Lagertha?
你最好回家去 乌伯
You had best go home, Ubbe.
还有你 西格德
And you, Sigurd.
回卡德加特去
Go back to Kattegat.
卡德加特怎么了
What has happened at Kattegat?
你是谁
Who are you?
我儿子和我来见一位好友
My son and I have come to see a good friend,
艾克伯特国王
King Ecbert.
你们的国王
I have no doubt that your King
知道我们到来一定会很高兴
would like to know of our arrival.
国王不在
The King is not here.
那我也敢肯定他如果知道
I am still sure that he'd like to know
他的好友获得友善对待也会很高兴的
that his good friend has been treated kindly.
让他们进来
Let them in!
埃塞尔沃夫王子 我们可能抓住了...
Prince Aethelwulf, we may have captured...
老天爷 你们不知道这是谁吗
For the love of God! Do you not know who this is?
他是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
It's Ragnar Lothbrok!
北方人的国王
The King of the Northmen!
抓住他
Seize him!
那是谁
Who is that?
一个残废
A cripple.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
你的战士们呢
Where are your warriors, hmm?
我没有战士
There are no warriors.
但你是带人来劫掠的
But you came with a raiding party.
我们在海滩上发现了尸体
We found bodies on the beach.
肯定还有更多你们的人 他们在哪
There must be more of you. Where are they?
没有人了
There is no one else.
只有我儿子伊瓦尔和我
Just my son, Ivar, and me.
那个残废是你儿子啊
Ah, the cripple is your son.
没错
Yes.
我不相信只有你们两个
Well, I don't believe there is only you.
其他人我全都杀了
I killed everyone else.
你一定也发现了他们的尸体
You must have found their bodies, too.
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
别操心他
Don't worry about him.
难道你不操心你的儿子吗
Don't you worry about your sons?
我的儿子 你又了解多少
What do you know about my sons?
你是只野兽 应该关在笼子里
You're an animal and you belong in a cage.
如果要我决定...
And if it were up to me...
你父亲呢
Where is your father?
国王到
The King!
陛下
My lord.
父亲 我有消息要告诉你
Father, I have news!
他在哪 你对他做了什么
Where is he? What have you done with him?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表