剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, boy! Sigurd!
-让他去吧 -你不明白
- Let him go. - You don't understand.
我想告诉他我爱他
I want to tell him that I love him.
他的想法是错的
He has the wrong idea.
我爱你们每一个人
I love all of you.
大人 我知道您如此操劳之后要好好休息
My Lord, I trust you are well rested after such great exertions.
原谅我 我必须前来见您
Forgive me, I had to come and see you.
我们之间有些重要的事情要谈一下
We have important matters to discuss between us.
确实
Indeed.
正如您所知的 我怀孕了
You know, of course, that I am with child.
孩子的父亲是谁
And who, pray, is the father?
您的儿子 埃塞尔沃夫
Your son, Aethelwulf.
-我的儿子 -是的
- My son? - Yes.
他解救了我后 我们相爱了
After he rescued me, we formed an attachment.
真心相爱
A sincere attachment.
生活是多么的奇怪啊
How strange life is.
-你跟朱迪斯说过了吗 -我只告诉了您
- Have you told Judith? - I have told no one but you.
我还需要回到麦西亚
I also need to return to Mercia,
承蒙您的恩泽 担任那里的女王
as her true queen, by your good graces.
你不再是麦西亚女王了
You are no longer Queen of Mercia.
但如果理事会的人都死了而且威格斯顿也不在...
But if, if the council are all dead and Wigstan is gone then...
你不再是女王了 因为我是国王
You are no longer the Queen, because I am the King.
你是麦西亚国王吗
You are the King of Mercia?
是的 还有韦塞克斯
And of Wessex together. Yes.
威尔菲斯
Waerferth.
在他们被不幸处死之前
Before they were unfortunately put to death,
执政理事会的官员们
the members of the Ruling Council,
还有你的家族
along with your family,
被要求在这些文件上盖章
were obliged to put their seals to these documents,
因此威格斯顿大人
whereby Lord Wigstan,
代表麦西亚的信徒和神职人员
in the presence of the laity and the clergy of Mercia,
接受你放弃了王位
accepted both your abdication from the throne
并承认我的地位
and my assumption of it.
什么
What?
如你所见 程序是合法的 签署与装订
As you see, the devices are legal, the documents, binding.
都是在人们与神明的见证下完成的
Both in the eyes of men and of God.
不 你是个怪物
No! You are a monster!
我一直知道
I always knew.
但是 直到现在
But, until this moment,
我才认识到你是有多么丑恶不堪
I never realized how truly monstrous you are!
相比之下我的罪孽微不足道 不值一提
My own sins seem so trivial, so unimpressive!
你晚上怎么能睡得着
How do you sleep at night,
艾克伯特国王 你怎么睡得着
Lord Ecbert? How do you sleep?
大人
Your Grace,
我想对你为我和为巴黎所做的一切
I wish to commend you for everything
表示感谢
you've done for me, and for Paris.
还有为我做的一切
And for me.
我对您发了誓就要遵守诺言
I gave you my word. And I kept it.
我为你举杯 向你致敬并为你祈福
Then I drink to you, and salute you, and thank God for you.
阿门
Amen!
这次击败了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克将会名垂青史
The defeat of Ragnar Lothbrok will resound down the ages.
什么击败
What defeat?
只要我兄弟还活着 他就不会被击败
As long as my brother is still alive, he is not defeated.
他已经撤退了
He has retreated.
他进攻的机会变少了
His chance to attack again has diminished.
而且与此同时
And in the meantime,
我们可以继续建造防御工事来对抗他
we can continue to build our defenses against him.
您的话听起来好像您不再需要我的保护了
You talk as if you no longer need me to protect you.
我不是想给你这种感觉
I do not wish to give you that impression.
您应该知道我怀了罗洛的孩子
You should also know that I am carrying Rollo's child.
生活是多么的奇怪啊
How strange life is.
让我为第一个孩子干杯...
So let me drink to the first child...
...我们的法兰克维京同盟
...of our Frankish Viking alliance.
长存不朽
Long may it continue.
干杯
Salut.
下午好
Good afternoon.
好久不见
I have not seen you for a long time.
我想你是厌倦我了
I suppose you are bored with me.
你让人百玩不厌 泰蕾兹
You are very amusing, Therese,
我只是忙着跟北方人作战 没人告诉你吗
but I was busy fighting the Northmen. Did nobody tell you?
当然有
Of course they told me.
你是伟大的英雄
You are a great hero.
但是自从你回城以后
But still, since you returned to the city,
也没打算过要来探望我
you've made no effort to see me.
而这段期间 我想到了一个有趣的主意
And, in the meantime, I have had an interesting idea.
什么主意
What idea?
我想 或许你会想尝一次
I thought, for once,
被我鞭打的滋味
you might like me to whip you.
当然 可以由你挑选鞭子
Of course, you can choose the whip.
你随时可以叫停
And you will always be able to tell me when to stop.
但我更喜欢自己停手
But I would prefer to decide that for myself.
你说对了 很诱人的主意
You are right. The idea appeals.
拉 拉 拉
Pull! Pull! Pull!
已经到悬崖边了
It's already off the cliff!
你是疯子 拉格纳·罗斯布洛
You're insane, Ragnar Lothbrok.
你是个疯子
You're insane.
因为这计划太漂亮了 漂亮
Because this is beautiful. It's beautiful.
我们听闻过你的传闻也几经思考
After everything we heard and thought,
却仍低估了你 我们为此感到愚蠢
we still underestimated you. We feel stupid.
我个人感到十分愚蠢
I feel stupid right enough.
但我们很荣幸能与你在此
But we're honored to be here with you.
挑战不可能的创举
Doing the impossible.
西格德 停下来
Sigurd, stop!
-你要带我去哪儿 -你一定要来
- Where are you taking me? - You have to come.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yes.
抽吧
Strike.
用力点
Harder!
-你确定吗 -是的 是的
- Are you sure? - Yes, yes.
多用点力 刚才跟骚痒一样
Much harder! I barely felt that.
不对 不对 再用力点
No, no, no. Harder!
那就恭敬不如从命了
If you insist.
-罗兰 -可怜的奥托
- Roland? - Poor Odo.
-谁会想到呢 -你岂能如此
- Who would have thought? - How could you?
我对你视如己出
You are like a son to me.
是吗
Really?
不 不 罗兰 别这样 我求求你
No, no, Roland. No, I beg you. Please
朱迪斯
Judith.
不 别面带微笑了
No, do not smile.
我向你坦白之后 你不会想笑的
You'll not want to smile after I've made my confession.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我肚子里的孩子是你丈夫的
You know that the child I carry is by your husband.
是的 我知道我丈夫和你睡了
Yes, I know my husband lay with you.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
念在基♥督♥徒的慈悲 看在爱的份上
Both he and you, for Christian charity,
我原谅他和你
and for love.
善良的朱迪斯
Sweet Judith.
朱迪斯 我需要你帮忙
Judith, I need your help.
-我被出♥卖♥♥♥了 -出♥卖♥♥♥
- I am betrayed. - Betrayed?
-谁出♥卖♥♥♥你 -国王
- By whom? - By the King.
他牺牲了我 自个成了麦西亚的国王
He has made himself King of Mercia, at my expense.
如今我什么地位都没了
And now I am nothing.
艾克伯特这样对待你 老天啊
Ecbert did this to you? Dear God.
-那你该怎么办 -我不能留在这
- What will you do? - I cannot stay here.
我会带上马格纳斯然后离开
I will take Magnus and I will go away.
-去哪 -远走高飞
- Where? - Somewhere.
到一个不由艾克伯特统治的地方
Anywhere that Ecbert is not King.
但是 朱迪斯 我需要你的帮助
But, Judith, I need your help to escape.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
谢谢 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
不 不要
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表