剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
你兄弟现在站在我们和巴黎之间
Your brother stands between us and Paris.
跟紧奥托伯爵
Stay close to Count Odo.
将他所有显现出叛国之心的行径都向我汇报
Report to me anything which might signal his treachery.
杀了他 我取而代之
I will have him killed and I will replace him.
你会成为国王吗
You will be the Emperor?
我的家人 一个曾经辉煌的家族里的渣滓
My family. The dregs of a once-illustrious name.
你将成为韦塞克斯和麦西亚的国王
You will be king of Wessex and Mercia.
是你吗 哈伯德
Is that you, Harbard?
我经常梦见你
I often dream of you.
盾牌 举起盾牌
Shields! Shields!
划 快划
Row! Row away!
这就是你回报我爱的方式吗
This is how you repay my love?
给我来点那个中药
Give me some of that Chinese medicine.
?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
我无法相信事情会这样
I cannot believe this is happening.
我们相信了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的魔力
We bought into the magic of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我们以为无人能够阻挡他
We thought no one could stand in his way.
在我们那里 我们不接受妥协
In our world, we cannot accept compromise.
也不接受失败
We cannot accept failure.
总要有人为失败负责
Someone is always responsible for failure.
如果我是你
If I were you,
绝不会当面这么说拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
I wouldn't talk about Ragnar Lothbrok like that to my face.
你知道这样会使你衰弱
You know this weakens you.
削弱你所有的能力
This weakens you in every way.
奥托伯爵 我永远都欠着你
Count Odo, I am forever in your debt.
这份功勋不是我一个人的 陛下
The tribute should not all go to me, Your Highness,
还有你的战士
but to your warriors and soldiers
他们英勇无比 超越了自己
who have surpassed themselves in courage,
同时证明了自己
and proved themselves
配得上查理曼军队的称号♥
worthy successors to the armies of Charlemagne.
你是巴黎的救世主
You are the savior of Paris.
跟我说 我要给你什么奖励
Tell me, what can I give you as a reward?
这话实在难以启齿 陛下
It distresses me to say so, your Highness,
但恐怕您错信了
but I fear the trust you have placed
北方人罗洛
in the Northman Rollo is misplaced.
为何 他没有尽心指引我们吗
How so? Has he not guided us well?
挫败他兄弟一战他确实有所贡献
Well, it's true he has contributed to the defeat of his brother.
但这并不是为了巴黎
But that was not for the sake of Paris.
而是因为兄弟反♥目♥
It was a quarrel between them.
现在罗洛占了上风
And now Rollo has the upper hand,
我担心他会恢复本性
I fear he may revert to his instincts.
罗洛改信基♥督♥教就是个笑话
Rollo's conversion to Christianity is a joke.
因为现在异教♥徒♥罗洛心无旁骛
For there is nothing else in the mind of the pagan Rollo
只一心想破坏巴黎和整个王国
but the destruction of Paris and its Emperor.
-你可能是对的 -我就是对的
- You may be right. - I am right.
罗兰可以证实
And Roland can confirm it.
我认为我们相信他 还不如相信一头野猪
I believe we can no more trust him than trust a wild boar.
无论如何 陛下 他已经完成了他的使命
In any case, Your Highness, he has now served his purpose.
然后呢
Then?
然后您必须动用您的权力 迅速行动
Then you must use your power and proceed quickly.
在罗洛享受庆祝胜利之前逮捕他
Arrest Rollo before he can savor and celebrate his triumph.
或者说是在他逃走并举兵对抗我们之前
Or before he escapes to raise an army against us.
-但我女儿... -会熬过去的
- But my daughter... - Will get over it.
她还年轻 可以接受更加...
She is young and can entertain the prospect of a more...
文明的婚姻
civilized marriage.
我很感激你的诚实
I am grateful for your honesty,
和你的英勇 奥托伯爵
as well as your valor, Count Odo.
容我仔细考虑一下
Let me reflect on this for a while.
韦塞克斯
开门
Open the gates!
以圣父
E nomine patris.
圣子圣灵之名 阿门
Et filii et spiritus sancti, amen.
天佑国王
God bless the King!
天佑国王 天佑国王
God bless the King! God bless the King!
谢谢 陛下 我感到了庇佑
Thank you, your Grace. I feel blessed indeed.
我们在麦西亚取得了重大胜利
We have won a great victory in Mercia!
-赞美上帝 -赞美上帝
- God be praised! - God be praised!
执政理事会不存在了吗
And there is no more Ruling Council?
议员们全在床上 目前不存在了
Not when the councilors all lie abed in the earth, no.
威格斯顿呢
And Wigstan?
他放弃了尘世
He has renounced all this world
去罗马朝圣了
and gone on a final pilgrimage to Rome.
-我让他走了 -那我又是女王了
- I let him. - Then I am Queen again!
朱迪斯 有你丈夫或者阿尔弗雷德的消息吗
Judith, have you any news of your husband or of Alfred?
不 陛下 没有
No, Sire. There is no news.
我们得做一个特别的弥撒来为他们祈祷
We must hold a special mass to pray for them.
但我知道那孩子是安全的
But I know the boy is safe.
艾塞斯坦陪在他身边 每时每刻
Athelstan walks beside him, every step, every mile.
这我能肯定
Of that, I am most certain.
请见谅 我很疲乏需要休息
And now, forgive me. I am weary and must rest.
比约恩
Bjorn!
怎么了
What?
告诉大家 我们在这里扎营
Tell everyone. We're going to make camp here.
为什么要在这里
Why would we camp here?
-照做就是 -我想知道原因
- Just do it. - I want to know why.
你不用知道原因
You don't need to know why.
吹响号♥角 我们在这里扎营
Sound the horns! We camp here!
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
对 我们也想知道
Yes. We also want to know.
为什么要在这里扎营
What is the point of making camp here?
我们应该继续往下游走
When we ought to be continuing downriver.
扎营的时候 我们看到了好几个居住地
When we came up, we saw a few sizeable settlements.
他们有能力袭击我们
They were ripe for attacking.
至少我们不会空手回家
At least we wouldn't go home empty-handed!
但他们不是巴黎
But they are not Paris.
我们把巴黎抛在了身后
We left Paris behind.
-也许你是这样 我可不是 -你什么意思
- Maybe you have, but I haven't. - What do you mean?
我就那意思
What I say.
没人知道你什么意思 拉格纳国王
Nobody here understands what you're saying, King Ragnar.
那也许你们该多听听少说话
Well, then maybe they ought to listen, instead of talking.
我们要把船吊上悬崖
We are going to lift the boats up the cliff.
然后扛着它们穿过群山
Then we are going to carry them across the mountains,
越过堡垒
past the forts,
然后把它们放回河里 到上游去
and then simply slide them back into the river. Upstream.
扛着它们 从这里上去吗
Carry them? Up there?
没错
Yes.
从这里上去
Up there.
你可以的 对吗 弗洛基
You can do that, can't you, Floki?
我说错了吗
Or am I wrong?
没有
No.
我可以 拉格纳 我能为你做到
I can do it, Ragnar. I can do it for you.
我所做的一切 拉格纳 都是为了你
Everything I do, Ragnar, is for you.
把船清空
Let's empty the boats.
-西格德 -什么
- Sigurd. - What?
你不饿吗
Are you not hungry?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你不想听哈伯德的故事吗
Don't you like to listen to Harbard's stories?
哪里不对劲 不能告诉我吗
Why don't you tell me what's wrong? Hmm?
与我有关吗
Is it something to do with me?
我希望我的父亲在这里
I wish my father was here.
一切都很奇怪
Everything is strange.
小子 西格德
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表