剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
尼尔·甘比先生
Mr. Neal Gamby!
让我帮您整理整理桌子
Let me help you straighten up your desk
因为那样我能表现得更有尊严 不是吗
because that would be dignified of me, wouldn't it?
让我帮您摆好它
Let me help you with that.
与其同时 您为何不
While we're at it, why don' t you
给我丈夫利比先生打通电♥话♥
call my husband, you know, Mr. Libby,
告诉他他不能退休
and tell him he can't retire
因为我被强制退休了
because I have been retired
再告诉他我在回家路上
and tell him I'm gonna stop by
会去二手店买♥♥点东西
the thrift store on the way home
因为我们逛不起商场了
since we can't shop at the mall anymore?
我被解雇了
I'm fired.
门开着还是关上
Open or closed?
关上 利比女士
Closed, Ms. Libby.
老天爷 这就开始大屠♥杀♥了
Oh, Jesus Christ, the blood bath begins.
我快被她搞得精神错乱了 甘比
She's got me off my rocker, Gamby.
我们得赶快行动
We gotta act quick.
她接下来72分钟都得忙着写教师评语
Now, she's tied up in teacher reviews for the next 72 minutes.
那能为我们争取点时间
That gives us some time.
干什么的时间
Time to do what?
去那贱♥人♥家里挖丑闻的时间
Time to go to that bitch's house and dig up some dirt.
我来开车
I'll drive.
她就住这吗
Is this where she lives?
什么破鸡♥巴♥房♥子
What a shit-hole.
这是我家 你个混屌♥
This is my house, motherfucker!
这是中世纪海滨农场房♥
It's a mid-century sea ranch!
你在这等着 我得去拿点东西
Now, stay here! I gotta go get somethin'.
还是个古典破鸡♥巴♥房♥子
It's a classic shit-hole. Hmph.
该死的
Goddamn it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
一天到晚就听你说鸟语 你丫闭嘴
All I hear is gibberish from you! Shut up!
回房♥子里去
Go back in the house!
-你有点男人样吧 -你回去
- Oh, grow up! - No, go back!
像用指甲划黑板那么难听
Like nails on a chalkboard.
-回房♥子里去 -操你♥爸♥
- Go back in the house! - Fuck you!
没事吧
Everything okay?
-开车 -真的吗
- Go. - Yeah?
你就开车吧
Just go.
刚刚那个女人是你老婆吗
So, uh, was that woman your wife?
别问我私人问题
Don't be asking me personal questions.
我们不是朋友 知道吗
We ain't fuckin' friends, okay?
-这都是公事 -什么朋友
- This is business. - Friends?
我可没打算和你交朋友
I'm not trying to be your friend.
你♥他♥妈♥在这建立什么友情
Over here trying to make a fuckin' friend
我们马上要去出任务
and we about to do a mission.
最能四处贴人屁♥股♥交朋友的分明是你
You're the one trying to make friends the most.
这有份信♥用♥卡♥账单
Here's a credit card statement.
我们可以追踪她都买♥♥了些什么
We can track her purchases.
这就是浪费时间 恶心死了
This is a waste of time. It's disgusting.
我除了用过的卫生棉条
I'm not finding anything except old tampons
和可可脂的空瓶子什么都没发现
and empty bottles of cocoa butter.
我看如果我们想找到些真正的丑闻
I think if we want to find some real shit,
我们必须更深入调查
we're gonna have to dig a little deeper.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
就你还敢破门而入
Oh, you gonna break in?
扯犊子
Bullshit.
去你♥爸♥的 你才不敢
Fuck you. No, you're not.
别装模作样的
Stop pretending.
你以为我在装模作样
You think this is pretending?
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
甘比...
Gamby...
贱♥人♥先请
Bitches first.
有什么大不了的
Big whoop.
没有假鸡♥巴♥ 没有性♥爱♥录像带
No dildos, no sex tapes.
什么人啊 居然什么东西都没藏
What kind of people have nothing to hide?
别瞎搞 罗素
Knock that shit off, Russell.
我们来这里不是搞破坏的
Okay? We're not here to destroy things,
我们是来收集情报的
We're here for Intel.
你把门都他妈打破了
You broke the fuckin' window.
那只是为了让我们进来
So that we could gain access here. That's it.
拜托 摔东西很爽的
Oh, please. Feels good breaking shit.
-随便选个东西 甘比 -不要
- Pick something. Anything, Gamby. - No.
随便选
Anything.
别这样 好吗 别这样
No, sir. Okay? No.
别瞎搞 李 好吗
Knock that shit off, Lee. Okay?
-罗素 -这个给你 尼尔
- Russell. - Here you go, Neal.
摔碎这个咖啡杯
Break this one fucking coffee mug right here,
我们马上就走
then we'll go.
这个咖啡杯正在嘲笑你
This coffee mug is laughing at you.
我都没有这样的咖啡杯
I bet I don't have a coffee mug like this.
你有这样的咖啡杯吗
Do you have a coffee mug like this?
"全球最佳校长"
"World's best principal."
你的咖啡杯呢 尼尔·甘比
Where's your fucking coffee mug, Neal Gamby?
贝琳达·布朗那贱♥人♥有什么资格拥有
Why does fucking Belinda Brown deserve to have it?
去他妈的咖啡杯
Fuck this mug!
这才像样
Whoo! That's what I'm talking about!
-吃屎去吧贝琳达·布朗 -你看到了吗
- Eat shit, Belinda Brown! - Did you see that?
这杯子就这么碎成渣渣
You see how it just went everywhere?
当然看到了
Fuck yes, I did.
简直太爽了
It was fuckin' awesome is what it was.
-砸点别的东西 -好
- Break something else! - Okay.
你要做什么 你要去哪里
What you gonna do? Where you gonna go?
你要去哪里
Where you goin'?
看看这个
Check this. Check this out.
这就是她的头 看好了
This is her head. Watch this.
太爽了
That's right!
还有什么可以砸的
What else should I fucking destroy here?
-快选快选 -你想炒了我们
- Pick! Pick it! Whoo! - You wanna take our job?
-就是这样 -看到没
- Whoo! Boom! - Look at that, huh?
-就是这样 -还他妈想炒了我
- Boom! - You wanna take my fucking job?
爽爆了
Booyah!
到你了 轮到你了
Your turn! Your turn!
-我 -轮到你了
- Me? - Your turn.
看好了
You, me, watch this.
你有什么 李
What you got, Lee?
你要做什么 你要对那张画下手
What you gonna do? Oh, you're going for the picture.
你要对美术作品下手
You going for the Fine Arts Department!
准备好了吗
You ready? You ready?
你个一文不值的狗屎
You unworthy piece of shit!
-我他妈要弄死你 -上啊
- I will fucking kill you! - Do it!
好极了
Yes!
看我的
Watch this!
看我的
Watch this!
看我的
Watch this.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yes!
开始吧
Let's do it.
把这个地方闹个天翻地覆
Let's do the whole fuckin' place.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Dump that fucker!
罗素 你搞什么
Russell, what the fuck?
我要烧了这个鬼地方
I'm burning this fucker down.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
罗素 我们得离开这里 快走
Russell, we gotta get out of here! Go!
妈的 该死
Shit! Shit!
-你大爷的 我♥操♥ -妈的
- Oh, shit! Fuck! - Fuck!
-该死 -我♥操♥他妈的
- Shit! - Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
-妈的 -操
- Shit! - Fuck!
-你个傻♥逼♥ -该死 操
- Oh, shit! - Oh, shit! Fuck!
教练车
妈的
Oh, shit!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表