剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
It's not like he followed you in there.
他说他在停车场看到我
He said he saw me in the parking lot
就跟着我进来了
and followed me in.
你换发型了吗
Did you get a new haircut?
没错
Yes. I did.
跟朋友去的
With a friend.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
你怎么不专心想想因为你们瞎搅和
Why don't you concentrate on what you're all fucked up about
让我晚上睡不好觉这件事呢
and ruining my evening with? God.
他很生气 因为你报♥警♥了
He's mad that you called the police.
我不知道他接下来会怎么做 李
I don't know what he's gonna do, Lee.
米莎很不高兴
Mi-Cha's upset.
你应该过去道歉
You should go over there and apologize.
我才刚进家门 克里斯汀
I literally just walked in the door, Christine.
我的脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine!
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
爽
Fuck yeah!
杰基
Jackie!
你有空吗
You, you got a sec?
干嘛
What?
杰基 我只想跟你说清楚
Jackie, I-- I just-- I want to clear the air here.
关于噪音那件事
I-- I didn't mean to piss you off
我不是有意惹你生气的
about the whole noise business.
那只是个小建议
It was-- it was just a suggestion.
我明白...
And-- and I understand that the--
那天晚上警♥察♥来了
the cops came out here or something the other night.
杰基 我和那件事一点关系也没有
Jackie, I-- I didn't have anything to do with that.
可问题是
But here's the thing.
克里斯汀说今天在超♥市♥的时候
Christine said that you were being a little aggressive
你态度有点凶
with her at the store today.
我知道 她是我老婆
I know. I'm married to her.
相信我 她总爱夸大其词
I-- Trust me, I know she tends to exaggerate.
你可真有种
You are a real piece of work
敢去找警♥察♥投诉我 知道吗
with your complaints, you know that?
你以为我喜欢住你家人隔壁吗
You think I like living next door to you three?
那天 我看见你婆婆
Just the other day, I caught your mother-in-law
像个难民一样翻我家垃圾桶
digging through my trash can like a fucking refugee.
你老婆做饭
Your wife's cooking,
菜味每晚都飘得
the smell of that Dink cuisine
-我家满院子都是 -好了
- that comes into my yard every other night! - Okay, okay.
别再说了
That's enough with that talk.
别把我妻子扯进来
Let's leave my wife out of this.
你妻子
Your wife.
真有意思
That's a laugh.
告诉我 你是在哪本黄色书刊上买♥♥到她的
Tell me, what skin magazine did you order her from?
我说够了
I said that's enough.
别踏进我家土地 李
Stay off my property, Lee.
这是我最后一次警告你
I won't warn you again.
回家吧
Go home.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
但你非试探我不可
But you had to test me.
晚安 小白蚁
Night-night, termite.
甘比
Gamby.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来紧张兮兮的
You seem tense.
弦绷得很紧
Wound up.
没有 我很冷静
No, I'm chill.
我很期待进入校园
Just looking forward to going into school
一整天不惩罚任何孩子
and not punishing kids for a whole entire day.
你不能把你这一身负能量
You can't be coming up in the school
带进校园 甘比
with all this negative energy, Gamby.
我不知道你在说什么 什么负能量
I don't know what you're talking about, negative energy.
我的能量一点也不负
I don't have any negative energy.
你知道我过去压力山大脾气暴躁时
Okay, you know a trick I used to use
总用什么小窍门吗
when I was feeling overwhelmed and cranky?
我会把车停在停车场最远的车位
I would park in the furthest spot in the lot,
在远远地一路走回来的时候
and on that long walk back,
我会放松精神 调整心态
I would ease my mind and adjust my attitude.
听起来是个挺酷的技巧
That sounds like a really cool technique.
我下次会记得的
I'll remember that next time.
我想让你试试看
I want you to give it a shot.
你想让我把车停到停车场最边上去
You want me to park at the end of the parking lot?
我想让你调整一下心态
I want you to adjust your attitude.
校长专用车位
怎么样 感觉如何
See? How's that?
很好 非常好
Fine. Great.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你那条围巾哪买♥♥的
Where did you get that scarf?
在一个商品目录订购的
In a catalog.
"在一个商品目录订购的"
In a catalog.
因为这破地方
'Cause they don't have that
-买♥♥不着围巾对吧 -是的
- kind of thing right here, do they? - No.
看看那俩人的傻屌♥发型
Look at those stupid haircuts.
罗素的发型显得他的脸又肥又肿
Russell's makes his face look all fat and bloated.
塞舌尔也是 像个木疖子
And Seychelles, a lump on a log.
是的 那发型是很操蛋
Yeah, it is a fucked up haircut.
你还好吗 甘比先生
Are you all right, Mr. Gamby?
我很好
I'm fine.
我只是觉得学校里
I just think it's hilarious
有这么多人不好这件事很滑稽
how many people in this school aren't fine.
容我多嘴问一句
Let me ask you a question, man,
你得和我说实话 好吗
and be honest with me, all right?
好 你问吧
Yeah, okay. Go for it.
你是不是和罗素先生有一腿
Are you fucking Mr. Russell?
我是不是和罗素先生有啥
Am I what-ing Mr. Russell?
我不会就基情这件事评判你的
I'm not here to judge you about having gay sex, man.
我就随口一说 你俩这对基友挺萌的
I'm just saying, you make a cute fucking couple.
再说你俩老是一起钻到小树林里去
Plus y'all go off in the woods together all the damn time.
首先 我不是基 戴肖恩
First of all, I am not G, Dayshawn.
其次 我从来不往他妈的小树林里钻
Second of all, I never go off into the goddamn woods.
这点人人都知道
Everyone knows that about me.
我昨天还瞧见你性致高昂地钻进小树林
I saw you take your happy ass off in them woods yesterday.
好吧 我昨天是钻小树林来着
Okay, fine. I went into the woods yesterday.
我钻完忘了 我就钻过那么一次
I forgot about that. That was the only time I've been.
罗素当时不在那
And Russell wasn't there.
小树林里只有我自己
I was out there by myself.
难怪你这么难过
No wonder you're sad, man.
你只是心碎了
You're just heartbroken.
管好你自己的破鸡♥巴♥事得了 戴肖恩
Mind your own fucking business, Dayshawn.
快把垃圾收走
Get the trash and get out of here right now.
别再指控我钻小树林操男人
Stop accusing me of fucking men in the woods.
你要挺住 甘比先生
Hang in there, Mr. Gamby.
你是个白♥痴♥ 戴肖恩
You're an idiot, Dayshawn.
我永远不会干那家伙的
I'd never fuck that man.
那混♥蛋♥装什么猛♥男♥
What a macho jerk.
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why don't you just call the cops?
我已经报过警了
I've already tried!
他们屁用都不顶
They can't do shit.
老实说 我都在考虑
Honestly, I'm thinking about
直接买♥♥把枪崩了他得了
just getting a fucking gun and shooting him.
去禁闭室 随便朝哪块
Go down to ISS, throw a quarter
不可雕的朽木扔个钢镚 让他们下手
at any one of those degenerates, get them to do it.
-李 -我又不是说真的
- Lee. - I'm not for real.
天哪
Jesus.
这日子糟透了 马丁 如果你也有个
It just sucks, Martin. I mean, what would you do
高大壮硕的邻居骚扰你 你怎么办
if your big, muscular neighbor was harassing you?
壮硕 像健美运动员那种吗
Muscles? Does-does he look like a bodybuilder?
不是那种大块健美的肌肉
Not like big, bulging muscles.
别误会 他壮是很壮
I mean, don't get me wrong, he's strong.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表