剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
天哪 甘比 你想得美
God! Gamby, you wish.
尽管我很想留下来同情你
Well, you know, as much as I'd like to commiserate with you,
我还有个热辣约会
I got a hot date.
我与斯♥诺♥格拉斯和我女儿有约
I'm going out with Snodgrass and my daughter.
很好 太好了 斯♥诺♥格拉斯和你女儿
Fine, great! Snodgrass and your daughter.
快去大干一场吧
Go empty your balls.
除了你的一柱擎天不必在意任何事
Don't worry about anything but your erection.
罗素 我得告诉你多少遍
Russell, how many times do I have to tell you this?
我不喜欢你谈及我的私处 知道吗
I do not like when you talk about my private parts, okay?
拜托你再也别说了
Please don't do it again.
我真的不得不
I'm really going to have to do
独自干间谍笔勒索这一票吗
the whole pen-blackmail thing all by myself?
咱俩的任务永远是我最关心的 知道吗
The mission is always my top concern, okay?
虽然我交到了女朋友
Just because I have a girlfriend
日子终于过得顺风顺水了
and things are finally going in my favor,
并不会改变什么
that doesn't change anything.
晚点再见 李 好吗
I'll see you, Lee. Okay?
我的天啊
Oh. Oh my God.
幸好只是脸花了
You're lucky it's only cosmetic damage.
我觉得这件事给了我们一个很好的教训
You know, I think there's a valuable lesson to be learned here.
我爸爸经常说 就算跌倒了也不能轻言放弃
My daddy always said, if you fall, you can't quit.
你得立刻翻身上马重新来过
You gotta get right back on the horse.
上马 你还有脸提马
On the horse? How dare you mention horses
你逼得我们把捷影都卖♥♥了
when you forced us to sell Shadowfax?
-什么 才没有 -我没有逼你们卖♥♥马
- What? No. - Hey, I didn't make anyone sell anything.
你这么说太不厚道了 尼尔
That is not fair, Neal.
我告诉你 我他妈才不在乎
You know what? I don't give a... fuck
什么厚不厚道的
about what's fair and what's not fair,
我现在把话说清楚
'cause I'm gonna tell you right now,
再也不准骑摩托车了
there is no more motorcycles.
我不想再听到你们两个
I don't want to hear either of you
劝她去干这种事 听到没有
trying to talk her into that... shit. You hear me?
一个字也不准说
Not another... fuckin' word.
如果你想让什么人摔成残废一命呜呼
If you want someone to sever their spinal cord and get killed,
就让盖尔去骑摩托车
then put Gale on the motorcycle.
别找我女儿
Not my daughter!
从现在开始 她必须得听我的
From now on, she's doing what I say
因为我赢了 谈话结束
because I won. Conversation over.
这是贾内尔的选择 不是你的
This is Janelle's choice, not yours.
贾内尔 告诉他们
Janelle, tell these people.
你还想不想骑摩托车
Do you want to ride motorcycles
一不小心就毁容了
and potentially split your face open,
内脏四溅 血流满地
have your guts and blood all over the dusty ground,
下半生只能靠轮椅生活
sit in a wheelchair and roll around for the rest of your life,
所有人都可怜兮兮的看着你
having everyone look at you and feel sorry for you--
没事的 告诉他实话 亲爱的
Baby, it's okay. You can tell him the truth, sweetheart.
说出你的真实想法
Speak from your heart.
我不想再参加摩托车越野赛了
I don't want to do motocross anymore.
我不擅长
I-- I'm just not good at it.
-宝贝 -你当然不擅长 亲爱的
- Baby. - Of course you're not, sweetheart.
你不擅长这个 我们走吧
You suck at it. Let's go.
继续喝吧 盖尔 麻痹自己
Have another glass of wine, Gale. Numb yourself.
我头痛
I have a headache.
漂亮
There you go!
我玩得很开心
You know, I'm having so much fun.
说真的 我很久很久没有这么开心过了
Honestly, I haven't been this happy in a long, long time.
我也是 我喜欢这样的你
Me too. I like this version of you.
你应该经常表现出这一面
You should be this more often.
告诉我 你觉得李·罗素怎么样
Tell me, what's your take on Lee Russell?
学校那个罗素先生吗 还行吧
Mr. Russell at school? He's okay.
有些人觉得学校没有他
Some people would say that the school would run a lot better
会经营的更好
if he wasn't around.
我其实没什么想法
I don't really have an opinion.
我们井水不犯河水 我以为你们两个是朋友
Our paths don't cross. And I thought you guys were friends?
不是朋友 只是同事
Not friends. We're colleagues, yes, of course.
仅此而已
You know? Nothing more, nothing less.
没什么忠诚可言 我们互不相欠
No loyalty. We don't owe each other anything.
好吧
Okay.
如果李·罗素不在的话 你的日常生活会有改变吗
But your day-to-day wouldn't change if Lee Russell wasn't around?
不会 毫无影响
Nope. Not one bit.
-知道了 -嗯
- Good to know. - Yeah.
贾内尔 别这么做 贾内尔
Janelle? Janelle, don't do it. Janelle...
-不要啊 -别... 贾内尔 该死
- No. - ...don't-- Janelle! Goddamn it!
贾内尔 天呐
Janelle! Jeez! -
谢谢你赐予我们食物
Thank You for this food we are about to receive
谢谢你赐予我们美好的一天
and thank You for this day
请保佑在座的所有人
and bless these men at this table.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
戴肖斯
So, Dascious,
学校要举办一场冬季音乐会
school is having a winter concert,
我在想既然你还在这里
and I was thinking if you're still around,
也许我们结束后可以去橄榄园餐厅
maybe we could go to Olive Garden afterwards
试试那些无限♥量♥意大利面球
and try those never-ending pasta balls.
事实上...
Actually...
贝琳达 我和儿子们有事想跟你谈谈
Belinda, me and the boys wanted to talk to you about something.
-你和儿子们 -是的 我们...
- You and the boys? - Well, yeah, you know, we...
我们一直在讨论一些事
we been discussing some stuff.
有些事我们想跟你一起讨论
And, well, there's something we wanted to discuss with you.
你们想告诉我什么
Well, what y'all want to tell me?
我们不想再住在这里了
We don't want to live here no more.
我们不想住在酒店里
We don't want to live in this hotel.
我们已经谈过这事了 孩子们
We been through this already, boys.
这些都只是暂时的
This arrangement is just temporary.
是啊 但是这些话
Yeah, but you been telling
你都跟他们说了几个月了 贝琳达
them that for a few months now, Belinda,
还不是老样子
and ain't nothing change.
我觉得 他们已经经历够多了
I mean, they been through enough.
他们该回费城了
It's time for them to go back to Philly.
你根本不知道他们经历了什么
You have no idea what they've been through.
因为你才刚到这里
'Cause your ass just got here.
他说的是对的 老妈
He is right, Mama.
我们真的很想回费城
We really do want to go back to Philly.
是啊 妈妈 好不好
Yeah, Mama. Can we?
你们都想回费城
Y'all want to go back to Philly?
-那就去吧 -真的假的
- Then go. - For real?
真的
Yes, for real.
如果你们觉得
If it's that important to you
为了一个刚出现的某某
that you want to leave your mama
就离开你们的妈妈很重要的话
for some Johnny Come Lately,
那我也不想要你们留在这
then I don't want you here.
不用搞得这么难堪吧 贝琳达 我去
See, now this ain't got to turn ugly, Belinda. Damn.
没有啊 我只是直话直说
No, I'm being straight up.
我的意思是 他们可以收拾东西滚蛋了
They can pack their shit and go, as far as I'm concerned.
你说话要算话
Be careful what you say now.
你要我重复一遍吗
You want me to say it again?
我可以一个字一个字地说
'Cause I can say it slowly.
收拾你们的
Pack yo...
东西
shit.
假期音乐会
今晚上演
贝琳达 我很怀念我们之间的友谊
她和贾内尔相处的不错
She gets along great with Janelle.
我不想触霉头
I'm not trying to jinx anything,
但我觉得我可能找到我的红颜知己了
but I think I may have found my soul mate.
这么说她是万里挑一的怪胎了
So she is a freak in the sack then, huh?
戴肖恩 绅士从不嚼情人舌根
Dayshawn, gentlemen never kiss and tell,
但简单来说 是的
but in a word, yes.
我就知道她是个怪胎 她的眼神就不对劲
I knew she was a freak, man. You can see it in her eyes--
要不你把我照下来 就能一直看了
You should take a picture. It'll last longer.
好好笑 我只是很奇怪你居然没撒狗粮
Great joke. It's just shocking to see you alone.
我不是一个人 我在这坐着
Well, I'm not alone. I'm sitting here conversing
和我的朋友兼下级聊天呢
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表