剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Right goddamn now!
加油 我们能行
Come on, we can do it!
让我们为了布朗教授赢下这场比赛
Let's win this for fucking Dr. Brown!
老天爷 我没料到会这样
Jesus Christ, I did not see this coming.
她那些天花乱坠的花言巧语
That soaring, fucking rhetoric of hers!
我得承认 确实挺厉害
I gotta admit, it was pretty good.
我不说脏话也能达到那个效果
I could've done without the profanities of course --
你到底知不知道
Do you have any idea
如果我们赢了这场比赛会怎样
what will happen if we win this game?
我们至今的努力都会白费
Everything that we have worked for will be for nothing.
我们需要确保
Now, we need to make sure
杰克逊被珀西瓦尔击垮
that Jackson is crushed by Percival.
-别闹了 罗素 -我们别无选择
- Come on, Russell. - We don't have a choice.
这是生死关头 不成功便成仁
Look, this is it. Everything is on the line.
如果杰克逊赢了 咱俩就输了
If Jackson wins, we lose.
如果我们输了比赛 咱俩就赢了
And if we lose, we win.
如果我们用巴里·韦斯的液体致幻剂
And if we dose them with Barry Weiss'
给他们下药 咱俩就赢了
liquid acid LSD, we win.
你是说给球队下药吗
Are you talking about dosing the team?
你♥他♥妈♥疯癌晚期了吧
Are you out of your fucking mind?
那搞不好会害我们蹲20年大牢 老天
We could go to jail for 20 years for that. Jesus.
我开玩笑而已 甘比
I'm just jokin', Gamby.
就是这样大家才总说你
Everybody always says that about you.
"甘比这人毫无幽默感"
"Gamby has no idea when I'm jokin'."
我会想到妙计的
I'll think of somethin'.
比如滴几滴致幻剂或者随便搞点什么
You know, if it's a couple hits of acid or whatever --
我不是说真下药 你懂我的意思
I mean, not that, but you know.
不 我能看出来你还是打算下药
No, I can tell that the plan for you is still to do the acid.
罗素 我们今年真的有胜算
Look, Russell, we actually have a
战胜珀西瓦尔
chance to beat Percival here.
谁他妈在乎 甘比
Who fuckin' cares, Gamby?
说真的 谁他妈在乎
Really, who fuckin' cares?
你回家放松就好
Now, you need to just go home and just relax.
我会处理好的
I'll handle it.
-不许下药 -甘比先生好
- No fuckin' acid. - Mr. Gamby.
你好 泰勒
Hello, Taylor.
勇士之乡
卡瓦诺校长 你好吗
Principal Cavanaugh. How are you?
我好极了
I'm fantastic.
这两个是我儿子 马里奥和卢克
These are my sons Mario and Luke.
和你长得很像
I see the resemblance.
这是扎克瑞 我的试管宝宝
And this is Zachary, my in vitro child.
真可爱
Wonderful.
我想谢谢你所做的一切
I just want to thank you for everything.
为什么谢我
Why thank me?
你的建议我记在心上了
I took your advice to heart.
当我离开珀西瓦尔后
When I left Percival,
我对自己需要做的事心如明镜
I had a clear vision of what it is I need to do.
我需要干垮你和你的破逼学校
I need to fuckin' annihilate you and your candy-ass school,
今晚 我要将你和你前扣内衣里
and tonight, I'm gonna bury you and those buttoned-up
扁平如饼的胸一起葬在得分区
pancake titties of yours out in the end zone.
祝你今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
祝你观赛愉快
Enjoy the game.
老贱♥人♥
Bitch.
勇士队加油
Go Warriors!
李 你到底在哪 我在体育场了
Lee, where the hell are you? I'm at the stadium.
立刻给我回电
Call me. Immediately.
勇士队持球
Warriors' ball...
甘比先生 你错过好戏 我们在痛打他们
Mr. Gamby, you missed it. We're stomping their asses!
戴肖恩 别挡着我路
Dayshawn, get the hell out of my way!
第一档进攻暂告一段落
That's it for the first down.
李
Lee.
李 立刻住手
Lee, stop right there.
-别这么做 -别做什么
- Don't do this. - Don't do what?
我刚刚做完的事情吗 我刚放了
The thing that I've already just done? I just did it.
李 我们会把贝琳达·布朗拉下马的
Lee, we'll take down Belinda Brown,
但不能以牺牲北杰克逊高中为代价
but not at the expense of North Jackson High.
你听到外面人们的欢呼了吗
Do you hear those people out there?
他们在为我们学校加油
They're cheering for our school.
我们能赢下这场比赛
We could win this game!
我说过了 甘比
I told you, Gamby,
我一点都不在乎体育
I don't give a fuck about athletics!
去他妈的体育
Fuck sports!
这跟我们的复仇无关 学校才是重点
It's not about us. It's about the school.
-我命令你放手 -我命令你放手
- I command you to let go. - I command you to let go.
-李 放手 -你放手
- Lee, let go. - Let go.
-李 放手 -你放手
- Lee. Let go. - You let go.
-甘比 我不会放手的 -放手
- Gamby, I'm not letting go. - Let go.
-你放手 -你最好放手
- You let go. - You better let go.
我 你放手
I-- You let go.
-甘比 放你♥妈♥的♥ -我命令你放手
- Gamby, let fucking-- - I command you to let go!
别这么做 别喝
Don't do it! Don't drink it!
你个蠢蛋
You fucking idiot!
这玩意能通过皮肤吸收
This shit gets absorbed through the skin!
-说啥 -没错
- Say what? - Yes!
什么 能通过皮肤吸收
What? It... absorbs through the skin?
我全身上下都是 我全身上下都是
It's all over me! It's all over me!
-我们怎么办 -我们快出去
- What do we do? - Let's get the fuck out of here!
快出去 走
Just get out of here! Go!
哥们
Hey man!
小伙子们给对手很大威胁
Boys sure are giving us a run for our money.
尼尔 我们就差一个触地得分了
Neal! We're only one touchdown behind!
我们能赢
We can do this!
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你 幽灵
Thank you, spirit.
你们俩小孩出去
You boys get out of here.
立刻
Now!
勇士队持球在42码线上推进
Warriors have the ball on the 42-yard line.
还有十秒
10 seconds left.
主场 勇士队
勇士队可能凭借此次进攻一举夺得胜利
And this play could win the game for the Warriors.
我们可能要见证北杰克逊高中创造历史
We might be witnessing North Jackson history here, folks.
蓝四二
Blue 42!
橄榄球队转换战术的暗号♥
开球
Hike!
勇士队今晚创造了历史
History has been made with the Warriors here tonight!
北杰克逊高中取得了胜利
North Jackson wins.
我们赢了 罗素
We won, Russell.
我们让她成为了英雄
We've made her a martyr.
我们还要在这下面呆多久
How long do we have to stay down here for?
我们永远都要在下面了
This is our home now.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表