剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Randy Gamble, you got that bottle of Tanqueray,
罚你八天
eight days for you.
我的酒囊 谁干的
My wine sack! Who did this?
是谁喝光了我的夏布利葡萄酒
Who drank my Chablis?
没人喝 我们都倒出去了
No one drank it, we poured it out.
酒装在囊袋里喝起来有股肉腥味
The pouch made it taste all meaty.
你自认为很懂葡萄酒是吧 小甜心
You think you know about wine, sweetheart?
十天校内禁闭配什么葡萄酒最好
What wine pairs good with ten days ISS?
仙粉黛葡萄酒 还是他妈的设拉子葡萄酒
Is it a Zinfandel? Is it a fucking Shiraz?
塔米·伍滕和凯尔·格巴尔呢
Where's Tammy Wooten and Kyle Gebhart?
-他俩人呢 -他俩偷尝禁果去了
- Where are they? - They're hooking up.
我的天
My God.
海登 快起来
Hayden, wake up!
我们得搞红色警戒了 海登
We got a code red, Hayden!
-海登 -怎么了
- Hayden! - What's going on?
我们遇到大问题了
We got a major situation here. We got...
-搞毛啊 这是什么情况 -我们只是
- What the fuck? What's going on here? - Just a little...
你们饮酒作乐都不邀请我
You guys are all hanging out and you didn't even invite me?
-小酌而已 -我们也不是约好的
- Just having some... - No, yeah, we didn't plan this.
-不知不觉就喝起来了 -是的
- This just sort of happened. - Yeah.
该死的 布鲁斯 这次远足
Goddamn it, Bruce! This trip's got me seeing you
让我重新看清了你
in a whole new light now.
甘比 你要不要来杯巧克力伏特加
Gamby, you want a Mudslide or what?
不 我不要巧克力伏特加
No, I don't want a mudslide,
那根本不算鸡尾酒 那算甜点
that's not even a drink, it's a dessert.
你今晚吃了两份甜点
That's two desserts for you tonight.
我今天不用节食
It's my cheat day.
你有什么事吗 尼尔
Did you need something, Neal?
事实上 我还真有事 人见人爱先生
Yeah. As a matter of fact I did, Mr. Popularity.
学生们都喝得东倒西歪
The students are drunk off their asses
塔米·伍滕和凯尔·格巴尔也不见了
and Tammy Wooten and Kyle Gebhart, they're missing.
-等等 什么 -什么
- Wait, what? - What?
-他们去哪了 -好吧 我们该怎么办
- Where are they? - Okay, what do we do?
我注意到了 你们这些家伙
It's come to my attention that you guys
并不想带我一起玩 你们认为我是混♥蛋♥
don't really want me here. That you guys think I'm an asshole,
之前是这么说的吧
I believe was the term.
但你们给我听着 你们最好庆幸有我在
But let me tell you this, you better be glad that I am here.
因为如果换成李·罗素或贝琳达·布朗
Because if this was Lee Russell or Belinda Brown,
他们现在已经报♥警♥了
they would've called the cops by now.
我这么好说话你们偷着乐去吧
Be glad I'm cool.
因为我会再给你们一次机会
Cause I'm gonna give you all one more shot.
如果他们喝多了又不见踪影
If they're drunk and missing,
也许我们真的应该报♥警♥
maybe we do need to call the cops.
-没错 -也许
- Yeah. - Maybe.
不 我再给你们一次机会
No. I'm giving you all one more shot.
行动 快行动
Go! Let's go!
你好 你见过两名学生吗
Hey, have you seen two students,
高中生 很可能醉醺醺的
high school, quite possibly drunk?
-说西班牙语吗 -不 不说
- Habla Espanol? - No, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
-到底发生什么事了 比尔 -什么
- So, what's the real story, Bill? - What?
拜托 哥们 别跟懂套路的人装傻
Come, on, man, don't be dumb with a fellow educator.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
为什么斯♥诺♥格拉斯女士
Why would Ms. Snodgrass say
会说我毁了这场旅途
I'm ruining the trip when
可我明明一直在帮大家
I've been doing nothing but being helpful?
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think's going on?
我觉得你在离间让她针对我
I think you're trying to turn her against me.
你是喜欢斯♥诺♥格拉斯女士吗
Do you have a crush on Ms. Snodgrass?
不 她太丑了
No. She's ugly.
-我的天 -不
- Holy shit! - No!
不行
No!
-卧♥槽♥ -从她身上下来
- Fucking, hey! - Get out of her!
-不 不 我的天 -该死
- No! No! Oh my God! - Shit!
-我的天 -卧♥槽♥
- Oh my God! - Fuck!
你们怎么敢让这次旅行变成性♥爱♥之旅
How dare you make this trip sexual.
我们犯什么错了 就因为坠入爱河吗
What are we in trouble for? For being in love?
-因为你们犯蠢 -这是屁话
- For being an idiot. - That's bullshit.
你知道什么才是狗屁吗 凯尔·格巴尔
You know what's bullshit, Kyle Gebhart?
你才是
You are, mister.
你踏上旅途的时候胸怀大志 是不是
You came on this trip with big designs, didn't you?
你想着到这里来
Thought you'd come out here
多征服几个性♥爱♥俘虏
and expand your sexual conquests,
但结果呢
but instead what happened?
你失败了 你一定感觉蠢极了 是不是
You failed. You must feel like a fool, right?
真♥他♥妈♥可怜
Pretty fucking pathetic.
我想大家都得到教训了
I think we've all learned our lesson here.
海登 有没有得到教训我说了算
Hayden, I say when lessons have been learned.
你们得到教训了
Lessons have been learned.
现在海登先生会带你们回房♥间
Now Mr. Hayden's gonna take you to your rooms,
毕竟他导致了这场大崩溃
since he caused this whole entire debacle.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你没听错 比尔
Yeah, you heard me, Bill.
教职工们喝酒纵欲
This is what happens when
就会导致这样的情况
faculty members get shitfaced on mudslides.
大家都平安我就很开心了
I'm just glad that everyone is safe.
我也是 比尔 你做什么呢
Yeah, so am I. Bill, what are you doing?
送两个小孩回房♥间了
Get these kids up to their room.
走吧
Let's go.
这一晚上对我的惊吓够多了
That's enough excitement for me, for one night.
我也是 晚安
Yeah, me too. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
还是要靠你负责 甘比先生
Got to hand it to you, Mr. Gamby,
你和比尔是今天的英雄
you and Bill really saved the day.
比尔什么都没做 他太没用了
Bill didn't do anything. He was useless.
完全没错 没用
Totally. Useless.
今晚很狂野吧
Pretty wild night, huh?
不 你错了 一点也不狂野
No. You're wrong, it wasn't wild at all.
看来没那么狂野
Guess it wasn't that wild.
别老附和我说的话
Don't just agree with everything I'm saying.
挺烦人的
It's annoying.
没错 是很奇怪
Yep. That's weird.
我不知道我为啥那么做
I don't know-- I don't know why I did that.
说完之后 我就在想 "才不是那样"
After I said it was wild, I was thinking, No, it wasn't."
停下 狗狗
No, dog.
快看雷给我买♥♥了什么
尼尔 你起得挺早
Neal. You're awake early.
是啊 昨晚那么折腾
Yeah. Yeah, I didn't sleep much
我没怎么睡好
with all the excitement last night.
昨晚是挺混乱的
Kind of a messy night.
可不是吗
Yeah. To say the least.
听着 我昨晚说的那些话
Listen, about what I said last night.
真是太不应该了 抱歉
That was... uncool of me. I'm sorry.
-我不该... -不 你不用道歉
- I shouldn't have-- - No, you don't have to apologize.
昨晚我们都做了一些
We all did stuff last night that
会后悔一辈子的事
I'm sure we'll regret forever.
你做了什么让你后悔一辈子的事
What did you do that you would regret forever?
我本来该给我女儿买♥♥个纪念品的
Just that I was supposed to get my daughter a souvenir.
我真的很为这件事后悔
It's the only thing I did that's regretful really.
你想让我帮你挑挑看吗
Do you want me to help you pick something out?
你愿意吗
You'd do that?
当然
Of course.
-好啊 那太好了 -好的
- Okay, yeah. That'd be cool. - Okay.
她十三岁 怎么样 她会喜欢这个吗
She's 13 years old, what do you think? Think she'd like this?
太小了
This-- this too small?
也许你该给她买♥♥点吃的
Maybe you should buy her some food.
她确实挺能吃
She has-- eats a lot.
她会喜欢这些马吗
Does she like these horses, maybe?
其实她很喜欢马
Actually, she loves horses.
我真厉害
I'm amazing.
这只大怪兽
This big monster here.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表