剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
The only thing that matters is who has the power,
而有些时候
and sometimes...
权力在错的人手里
the wrong person has the power,
比如勒布朗小姐
like Ms. LeBlanc.
放屁
Bullshit.
我才是这有权力的人
I am the one who has the power here.
你说得太他妈的对了
You're goddamn right.
布朗博士 你的指控
Dr. Brown, your allegations
我们非常关注
are of great concern to us.
勒布朗小姐配合了
Ms. LeBlanc has cooperated
布朗博士的问询
with Dr. Brown's inquiries,
甚至是在布朗以身体伤害要挟她时
even when she threatened her with bodily harm.
杰里米·哈斯
教育主管
工会这位先生 去你♥麻♥痹♥的
Mr. Union Man can kiss my ass.
她在夸大其词
She's exaggerating.
我问了她几个问题
I asked her some questions.
-就这样 -你侮辱
-That's all that was. -You were insulting
并威胁我 像一只动物一样
and threatening like an animal.
-像只动物 -是的
- Like an animal? -Yes.
什么动物
What kind of animal?
相当凶狠的那种
A pretty vicious one.
-你就说你什么意思吧 -不
- Just say what you mean. - No, no.
你到我们学校来
You come into our school
-带着一副独♥裁♥者的姿态 -你们学校
- and act like a dictator. - "Our school"?
你对我们根本一无所知
you don't know anything about us.
所以我们现在开始划定范围了吗
so now we're taking ownership of things?
对 就是
Yes. Yes, we are.
要我说是你拿走了这些教科书
Let me tell you you took ownership of textbooks
-它们又不是你的 -我没有 我没拿
- that did not belong to you. I did not. I don't--
-我不知道书在哪 -那书在哪
- I have no idea where... - Where are the textbooks?
你找到书了吗
Did you find those books yet?
没 狗屁都没找到
No, I still haven't found jack shit.
我也不想为难你
I hate to do this to you,
但是我的老大要我确认书不在这里
but my boss wants to make sure they're not here.
-你能帮我再认真检查一遍吗 -没问题
- Would you mind triple-checking for me? - Sure.
你到我的学校来 就像个
...into my school, act like a--
别把我说得像奥巴马老婆一样
Don't Michelle Obama me!
好 好 你来到我的学校
All-- all right. You walk into my school,
-行了 够了 -你就像个
- All right, that-- that's enough. - And you act like a--
你这个"我们"是什么意思
What's this "We" we're talking about?
行了 够了
All right! Enough!
我的老天爷 能让我们喘口气吗
Good lord. Let's just take a breath, shall we?
布朗博士 勒布朗女士已经在我们地区
Now, Dr. Brown, Ms. LeBlanc has served our district
工作25年了
for 25 years now,
她向来都是我们的典范
and her record has been nothing short of exemplary.
所以我不是很相信
So, I'm finding it a little hard to believe
她会偷我们的书
that she'd be stealing books from us.
我来这时间是不长
I haven't been here long,
我敢肯定从某些方面来说
and I'm sure at some point,
勒布朗女士曾经是一位优秀的教师
Ms. LeBlanc was a good teacher.
但是很抱歉我并没有看出这一点
I'm sorry I never saw that version
因为我看见的
because the version that I see now
只让我觉得她是一位不守规矩的老师
thinks that she doesn't have to follow the rules.
你要问我我看见她偷书了吗
Now, did I see her take the textbooks?
不 并没有 但是我能看得出
No, I did not. But can I see someone
谁心怀不轨
with a mindset like that who would?
秘书 唐娜·帕克斯
你们应该完全相信我可以
You bet your ass I can.
现在你可以要工会介入
Now, you can bring the union in,
你可以找任何人来
you can bring whoever you want.
但事实是
But the fact is,
那张纸上就是你的签名
that is still your signature on that slip,
而你也说不出这些书的去向
and you can't answer where those books went.
谢谢
Thank you.
书似乎已经找到了
it seems the textbooks have been found.
书被误放进了仓库
They were misplaced in our warehouse.
你听见她是怎么说我的了
You heard how she spoke to me.
她就是一个恶霸
She is a bully and I will make sure
我要保证学校每个人都知道这点
that every teacher in this school knows it.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
那今天就到此为止
I think we're done here.
我们完了
We're done.
李·罗素在一号♥线
Lee Russell on one.
-甘比 -如果您要打电♥话♥
- Gamby speaking. - If you'd like to make a call...
天杀的 斯威夫特 进来
Goddammit. Swift, get in here.
你不是精通科技吗
If you're so tech-savvy,
怎么连一个简单的电♥话♥都转不好
how come you can't transfer a simple phone call
我可能是把电♥话♥接到另一端了
I think it got dropped on the other end.
那你还不快
why don't you go and try to bring it
给我接回来
back onto this end?
罗素找甘比
Gamby for Russell.
罗素在一号♥线
Russell on one.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
这个时机真的太完美了
Timing couldn't have been more perfect!
贱♥人♥直接冲上去上演了一套为人师表
Bitch went straight on a rant out of Stand and Deliver,
然后丢大脸了
then bam!
这是个好消息
That's good to hear.
我们肯定需要打场胜仗
We definitely needed a win.
是的 我们太需要了
Yes, we did.
狠角色现在正哭丧着脸
Haas is practically screaming
我的天
in her face right now. Oh, my God.
多希望你能看见她那鬼样子
I wish you could see this.
我也很想看
I wish I could see it,
但是我得去摩托车越野赛给雷一个下马威
but I gotta go beat Ray's ass at motocross.
好的 祝你把他打得落花流水
Yeah, you break his neck.
把他搞残废
Turn him full-fucking-quad.
希望如此
Yeah, hopefully I will.
也许到时候他只能靠吸管喝水了
Maybe have to drink through a straw.
那岂不是很爽
Wouldn't that be awesome?
我知道你可以
I know you will!
一会见 赛手
All right. I'll see you, player.
我建议我们能举办个
I suggest we get started
书法大赛什么的
on some kind of a letter-writing campaign.
我以为你现在有课
I thought you had class this period.
-我调课了 -调课了
- I got it switched. Switched?
你是怎么做到的
Yeah. How the hell did you manage that?
虽然没那么容易 但是我还是搞定了
it wasn't easy, but it's done.
现在我没事了
Now I'm free.
我们要不要一起走
Shall we skip?
我还有工作要做
I have some work I need to do.
我得集中精力
I need to focus.
你不是说我们的问题就是第七节课
But you said that the problem was seventh period
现在我搞定了 来嘛 比尔
and now I fixed it, so come on, Bill.
再给我一次机会
Give me another shot.
好严肃哦
So serious.
是这样的
I'll tell you what,
卡丽想跟我一起过一遍教学计划
Carrie wanted to go through some lesson plans with me.
你介意她一起来吗
Do you mind if she tags with?
-不介意 -没问题
- Y-- yeah, sure. - Okay.
太好了
Love it. Okay.
-稍等片刻 -一会见
- Give me a second. - See you in a second.
斯♥诺♥格拉斯最后一节课想先溜
So Snodgrass wants to skip out, last period.
-好吧 -我们都是同事
- Okay. - We all work together,
-大家可以一起玩 对吧 -当然
- we might as well hang out, right? - Yeah!
-那你东西收拾一下 -肯定很有意思
- All right. Get your stuff. - That sounds fun!
-我在外面等你 -好的
- I’ll meet you outside. - Okay, yeah!
祝晚上愉快 甘比先生
Have a good night, Mr. Gamby.
我很抱歉你今天逼得我不得不吼你
I'm sorry you made me yell at you today.
晚上好
Good evening.
我想问问
I just wanted to know
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表