剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
也许我不是最好的合作伙伴
Maybe I haven't been the best business partner.
合作伙伴
Business partner?
你懂的 合作关系的伙伴
You know, partner in the partnership.
你知道我想说什么
You know what I'm trying to say.
我愿意更加努力
I'm willing to try harder.
只是我已经很久
It's just been a really long time
没有合作过了
since I've been in a partnership
不管是什么性质跟什么人
of any nature with anybody,
我已经忘记该怎么做了
and I've forgotten how to do it.
我也不想一个人干倒贝琳达·布朗
I-- I don't want to take Belinda Brown down by myself.
我觉得我根本不行
I don't even think I could.
说实话 甘比
To be honest, Gamby.
我自己这有一摊烂事
I had all my own shit going on over here,
已经搅的我精疲力尽
and it's just been fucking me all up.
我骂你太狠了
I lashed out at you,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
塞舌尔怎么办
What about Seychelles?
拜托
Please.
干♥死♥那个外强中干的货
Fuck that fucking fruitcake.
去他妈的整个美术部
Fuck that whole Fine Arts department.
去他妈的美术部
Fuck the Fine Arts department.
合作关系重启
Partnership back on?
再次全心投入
Re-engaged.
兄弟 那些指节套环真牛逼
Man, those brass knuckles were the real deal.
-你没收来的 -没错
- Did you confiscate them? - Yep.
亚伦·杰弗里斯 二年级生
Aaron Jeffries, sophomore.
我能看看吗
Can I see 'em?
-行 -我的天 李
-Yeah. -Oh my God. Lee!
发生了什么
What is going on?
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think's going on?
我他妈摆平了臭狗屎
I fucking handled shit.
这是你干的吗
Did you do this?
是的 宝贝 就是我
Yes, baby, I did.
是
Yeah.
米莎
Mi-Cha,
看这个
watch this.
睡吧 混♥蛋♥
Sleep, motherfucker!
干得好 罗素
Good job, Russell!
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表