剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
- So move! - Shit, come on.
快起来 母上大人来了
Get up! Big Mama's coming!
好吧
Okay, all right.
-我们可以牵个手什么的 -不
- We can hold hands or something. - No.
等等 我得提个神
Hold on, I need a little refreshment.
我靠 真带劲
Oh, shit. Refreshing as hell.
得来点新鲜空气
Gotta come up for air.
-说起来... -这边
- Actually, you know... - This way!
我们还没带戴肖斯去音乐厅看过
We never showed Dascious the music hall.
也许他想去那儿看一眼
Maybe he wants to check that out real quick.
不 别管那些了 戴肖斯
No, we can skip things. Dascious?
快走 还在等什么
Go! What are you waiting for?
走 快点
Go! Fly!
这边 你个蠢货
This way, you stupid piece of shit.
快点 天啊 你该减肥了
Faster! God! You're going on a diet after this.
"就在那时 匹诺曹醒了过来
"And at that very moment, Pinocchio awoke
睁开了双眼"
and opened wide his eyes."
-孩子们 -好啊 小布
- Boys? - Oh, hey, B.
有人来看你们了
Someone's here to see you.
孩子们 来抱抱爸爸吗
Boys, you got a hug for your daddy?
快过来
Come here!
让我好好看看你们
Oh, let me look at you!
我真的很感谢你对我说的话
I really appreciated our talk.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
等等 罗素
Hold up, Russell.
怎么样
How did it go?
挺好的 一点麻烦也没有
Good. No problems whatsoever.
你的孩子们 真是棒极了
Your boys, they're a dream.
你真是个谎话精
You a lyin' sack of shit.
快过来 抱一个
Come on, come on!
你在这啊
Oh, here you are!
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
我刚忙完这档子破事
Yeah, I was just up here finishing up this shit.
那是什么
What's that?
是我写的书
Uh, it's my book.
我觉得你也许想读读看
I thought maybe you might-- you could read it.
我很愿意 受宠若惊啊
Yeah, I'd love to. I'm flattered.
记住 这还只是初稿
Just remember, it's still really rough.
关于奥尔加国王 费维恩猎人的内容
I mean, all the stuff with King Olgar and Favian the Huntsman
还要再润色一些
needs to be fleshed out a bit better.
谁知道呢 你也许会喜欢布拉芬巫师
But, I don't know, I think you might like Bluffin the Wizard.
布拉芬巫师 听着真不错
Bluffin the Wizard? Sounds fascinating.
跟你说一声 我看书挺慢的
Just so you know, I'm kind of a slow reader,
如果我花的时间太久
so if this takes me a while to read it,
你别往心里去
I hope you don't get offended or anything.
慢慢看 不着急
Oh, take your time. No rush.
行
Yeah.
就我而言
You know, on a personal note,
我想让你知道 我觉得
I just want you to know that I just think
你真是多才多艺 才华出众...
that you're a multi-talented, very terrific--
我要把书放下了 好吗
I'm gonna put your book down, okay?
好
Oh. Yeah.
瞧瞧这家伙 春风得意的
Look at this fuck machine, all smilin'.
说得不错
Yeah, did me good.
这个教师活动日还不赖 不是吗
This wasn't a bad teacher workday after all, was it?
对
Nope.
等等 这个娘们
Hold up. This bitch.
盖尔 你还是去给别人乱拨电♥话♥吧
Yo, Gale, you can save your butt dials for someone else,
因为我刚和学校里最辣的教师爽了一发
'cause I just did it with the hottest teacher in school
我完全把女儿抛在脑后了
and I am totally over my daughter.
尼尔 别说了
Neal, stop!
贾内尔出事故了 我们在医院
Janelle's been in an accident. We're at the hospital.
什么 她没事吧
What? Is she okay?
她没事 她只是需要你
She's okay, she just-- she needs you.
她一直叫你的名字
She just keeps calling out for you.
她需要我
She needs me?
甘比 甘比
Gamby? Gamby?
搞毛啊 甘比
What the fuck, Gamby?
急诊楼
伙计 她第三圈时速度过快...
Hey, man, she came in hot on the third--
-爸爸 -宝贝 没事了
- Daddy? - Baby, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我来了
I'm here,
我来看你了 宝贝
here for you, baby.
平面设计师
家庭主妇
华尔街银行家
遛狗人
健身教练
信贷员
建筑师
卡车司机
瑜伽教练
妇科医生
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表