剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
with my friend and subordinate.
戴肖恩算老几
Dayshawn doesn't count.
我是说你那小女朋友阿曼达
I'm talking about your little friend Amanda.
怎么 你们是正式在一起了还是什么
What's the deal? Are you guys officially dating, or what is it?
听着 别这样 好吗 别让自己难堪
Look, don't do this, all right? Don't embarrass yourself.
好吧 我懂了 你可以公然和她约会
Oh, okay, I get it. You can openly date her,
那我算什么 和我在一起就那么难以启齿吗
but what was I? I was, like, your secret shame?
这是两码事 宝贝
It's apples and oranges, baby.
我想说 你知道她和你在一起
I mean, you know she's just dating you
就是为了报复比尔吗
to get back at Bill, right?
扯淡
Bullshit.
你瞎啊 甘比
Are you blind, Gamby?
他们上过床然后他把她甩了
They were fucking and he broke up with her
因为是她搞砸了
because she was no good at it,
然后她就和你在一起气他
and so she started dating you to piss him off.
比尔·海登上过我的马子
Bill Hayden fucked my girlfriend?
是的
Yeah.
美国历史上最伟大的政党斗争
The greatest rivalry in American history
当属首届财政部长亚历山大·汉密尔顿
has to be between Alexander Hamilton, former treasure secretary,
和副总统阿龙·伯尔之间了
and Vice President Aaron Burr. Okay?
甘比先生 有什么我能 弄啥咧
Mr. Gamby, can I-- What?
你那脸色是受什么刺♥激♥了
What does that face mean?
比尔·海登 你们之间怎么回事 快说
Bill Hayden, right now. What's the history?
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
你想说什么 尼尔
What the fuck are you talking about, Neal?
我不知道你为什么冲我发火
I don't like how you're coming at me right now.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你有没有和他上过床
Did you or did you not make love to him?
你当过比尔·海登的情人吗
Were you not lovers with Bill Hayden?
你是要问我和比尔·海登上过床没
Uh, are you asking if me and Bill Hayden fucked?
是啊 我们上过床 这就是你想知道的吗
Because, yeah, we did. Is that what you wanted to know?
是的 我就想知道这个
Yes, it's what I wanted to know,
但是我不想你一副事不关己的样子
but I didn't want you to be all cavalier about it.
你就是这样的人吗
Is this what you do?
你和不同的人鬼混
You just mess around with different people,
就为了寻开心吗
just to get off on your jollies?
不是 我是睡了比尔
No. I slept with Bill.
我还没问你的情史呢
I didn't quiz you about your history.
你之前也跟别人干过啊
I mean, I'm sure you've had sex before, huh?
但凡一个床功了得之人
I mean, clearly anybody who's good at sex
肯定都睡遍天下 经验丰富
has sex with different people and has a history.
别装作一副
So don't be acting like
就你跟别人干过一样
you're the only person who's fucked people.
-珍·阿尔伯特还给我口过 -什么
- I let Jen Abbott suck my dick. - What?
对 在储藏室 所以彼此彼此
Yeah, in the supply closet, so we're the same.
不是这样聊天的 尼尔
This is not how you communicate with people, Neal.
-你还没成年吗 -比尔·海登都干♥你♥了
- What are you, 12? - You can fuck Bill Hayden,
还不能让珍·阿尔伯特给我口吗
but I can't let Jen Abbott suck upon my penis?
这算哪门子聊天 太恶心了
Not that we were having this conversation, but it's disgusting.
我现在都不想看到你
I don't even want to look at you right now.
好啊 我现在也不想看到你
Well, fine. I don't want to look at you right now either.
那晚上冬季音乐会见
So I'll just see you tonight at the Winter Concert.
我去接你
I'll come pick you up.
我们今晚还是各忙各的吧
How about we do our own thing tonight, okay?
我想我们需要时间冷静一下
I think we need some time to cool off.
-你要甩了我吗 -苍天啊
- Are you dumping me? - Jesus!
成熟点 尼尔 别作死
Grow up, Neal, and stop acting insane.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
甘比先生 考虑过我们之前聊的那事了吗
Mr. Gamby, have you put any thought into what we discussed?
我想过了 还没决定
I thought about it, but I haven't decided yet.
记住 甘比 首席问责官
Remember, Gamby, Chief Accountability Officer
不必穿橙色马甲或指挥校车
doesn't have to wear orange vests or direct bus traffic.
李 怎么不帮米莎洗碗
Lee, why don't you help Mi-Cha with the dishes?
她有点忙不过来
She looks overwhelmed.
等会儿再玩你的玩具
Play with your toy later.
这是我的工作 克里斯汀
This is my work, Christine!
该死 好吧
Fuck it! Fine!
她不知道有洗碗机吗
Doesn't she know we have a dishwasher?
闪开 闪开 闪开
Move! Caw! Caw! Caw!
你什么毛病
What is up with you?
你最近很抓狂啊
You've been so on edge lately,
闲得慌 又长胖了
sitting around, gaining weight
还冲人吼叫
and barking at people.
长胖
Gaining weight?
如果是因为我妈妈搬来住了
If this is about my mom moving in,
我知道难以接受
I know it's been tough,
但你得多努力努力
but I need you to make more of an effort.
不是因为你妈 克里斯汀
This is not about your mom, Christine.
是因为我是个爷们
This is about me, being a man,
是爷们就要尊严
getting the goddamn respect that I deserve.
在医院我要倒两个班
I have been pulling double shifts at the hospital,
我一个人忙不过来
and I can't handle all of this by myself.
你得站出来一起扛
I need you to step up.
那我想我的工作毫无意义
So I guess my job means nothing.
我如果自杀了
I'll bet you'd both be real sorry
你们会很难过吧
if I killed myself, wouldn't you?
为什么这么说
Why are you saying that?
没什么
No reason.
让开 让开
Move. Move!
甘比 你怎么来了
Gamby? What are you doing here?
我们聊聊吧
Can we talk?
去跟妈妈道别 快去
Hey, go say goodbye to your mom. Go on.
妈妈 你还生气吗
Mama, you still mad?
你还生气的话我们就不走了
We won't go if you still mad.
我打电♥话♥时记得接 就这要求
Just answer the phone when I call, that's all I ask.
你不会哭或什么的吧
You're not gonna cry or nothin'?
有啥好哭的
There ain't nothing to cry about.
我爱你们
Look, I love y'all.
但你们如果不想跟我住一起
But if you don't want to be with me,
我也不想强留你们
I don't want to be with you either.
过来 抱抱
Come on, hug your mama.
走吧
Go.
这家已经被你毁了
I did not think it was possible for you
没想到你还能
to fuck this family up
干出更败家的事
more than you already have.
不是为了我 是为了他们
This ain't about me. It's about them.
你真是个卑鄙的人♥渣♥
You're a low-down son of a bitch.
告诉你 我不介意
You know what? That's all right.
我不生你气
I ain't mad at you.
很好玩吧
That's funny, right?
开门 小兔崽子
Hey, open this door, Goddamn it.
你们觉得这样很好玩吗
Y'all think this shit funny? All right.
把车门打开 该死的
Open the door! Shit!
斯♥诺♥格拉斯和我分手了
Snodgrass broke up with me.
也许是我跟她分手
Or maybe I broke up with her,
也可能只是我俩之间第一次吵架
or maybe this is just our first fight.
我不知道
I don't even know.
到了最后关头却变得这么乱
It got so fucking confusing in those final moments.
是因为比尔·海登吗
Is it because of the whole Bill Hayden thing?
你知道他俩的事
You knew about that?
地球人都知道 众所周知的事
Everybody knew about that. It's common knowledge.
众所周知 我就不知道
Common knowledge? I didn't know about it.
我被人耍了
I'm sitting there getting played
你都不告诉我一声
and you didn't even tell me?
我到处转悠 好像很牛逼似的
You had me walking around like I was hot shit
可与此同时
and meanwhile,
我却接盘了比尔·海登的二手货
I'm getting Bill Hayden's sloppy seconds.
你真要对这事大惊小怪吗
Are you really going to make a big deal out of this?
知道吗 去死吧你 我今天来这儿
You know what? Fuck you! I came over here
是因为我要做一个重大决定
because I have a very important decision to make,
而你刚刚让我好做多了
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表