剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
You're right. I forgot it's all about you.
事实上不是这样的
Well, actually, it's not about me
因为我恩师的妻子被确诊得了黑色素瘤
because my mentor's wife was diagnosed with melanoma.
现在知道你说的话有多傻了吗
So, how silly do you sound now?
听说这种事我感到很遗憾 甘比
Oh, sorry to hear about that, Gamby.
你得到了校长的工作真的很棒
That's awesome about the principal job.
你一直很努力工作 伙计
You've been working really hard, man.
我就知道你会遇到好事的
I knew good things were gonna happen to you.
恭喜你 伙计
Congrats, buddy.
雷 没人叫你插嘴
Ray, nobody asked you to chime in.
而且还没正式公布呢
And it's not even official yet,
所以你别像以往那样大嘴巴
so don't go, like, running your mouth
到处乱说
all over town like you always do,
像个家庭主妇一样只知道八卦
being a little gossip, a little hen.
我只是佩服你而已
I'm just impressed.
要对付那么多孩子肯定很棘手
Must be tough wrangling all them kids.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 伙计
I don't know how you do it, man.
你当然不知道我是怎么做到的
Of course you don't understand how I do it.
我打赌如果我告诉你
I bet if I told you I just
我刚刚撬走了别人的老婆孩子
stole a man's wife and family,
你肯定知道我是怎么做到的 是吧
you'd understand how to do that, huh?
你能不能换个地方坐着 尼尔
Why don't you go sit somewhere else, Neal?
不能
Nope.
真不知道跟年纪大的男孩聊什么
Chilling with the older guy, definitely.
是吗 你在哪所高中上学
Yeah? What high school do you go to?
我才13岁
I'm only 13!
爸
Hey, Dad.
你上衣呢
Where does your shirt go?
我脱了 都汗湿了
I took it off. It was all sweaty.
穿上
Put it on.
-可是衣服都脏了 爸爸 -穿上
- But Dad, it's nasty. - Put it on.
-知道了知道了 -快穿
- Okay, okay. - Put it on.
-我自己穿 -快穿上 穿上
- Got it! - Get it on. Put it on.
-爸爸 让我自己穿 -快穿
- Dad, I got it! - Get it on.
快走 都滚开
Move! Get out of here!
-你别弄了 -快穿 套上
- Stop! - Get it on. Push it on.
天哪 爸 我自己穿
Gosh, Dad! I got it!
我不是想吼你
Look. I'm not trying to yell.
我只是 你总和你妈一起住
I just, I know, you've been spending a lot of time with your mom,
是她给你树立了这种破榜样
and that's the kind of example she sets.
但 你不能和男生轻易搞在一起
But you-- you can't go around being fast with the boys.
淑女们不该有那种行为
That's not how a lady acts.
知道了 爸
All right, Dad.
我有好消息
Got some good news.
在你面前的是北杰克逊高中的新校长
You're looking at the brand new principal of North Jackson High.
真的假的 那是不是等我读高中了
No way. So, that means when I get to high school,
我就可以为所欲为不用怕被罚了
I can do whatever I want and never get in trouble?
你以为会这样 但不是的
Oh, well, that's what you'd think, but no.
因为人们也会那样以为 与之相反
Because people expect that, I'll have to go
我会对你毫不留情
in the opposite direction, be merciless to you.
贾内尔 宝贝快来 我们走吧
All right, Janelle, come on, honey. Let's go.
餐馆都要关门了
Fazoli's is gonna close.
雷 我和我女儿说话呢
Ray, I'm talking to my daughter,
她不是你女儿 也永远不会是你女儿
not your daughter 'cause she's never gonna be your daughter.
你赶紧的 尼尔
Okay, well, wrap it up, Neal.
我们离婚了
Not married anymore,
所以你不能再对我指手画脚了
so you can't tell me what to do.
我爸是校长
My dad, a principal.
真棒
It's pretty awesome.
是很棒
It is pretty awesome.
过来
Come here.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 爸爸
- I love you. - I love you too, Daddy.
快来 宝贝
Come on, baby!
我的乖女儿
My little girl.
再见 尼尔
See ya, Neal.
滚犊子 雷
Fuck off, Ray.
尼尔·甘比 这里是至优信贷 收账的
Neal Gamby, this is Sterling Credit, a debt collector.
请尽快给我们回电
Please return our call as quickly as possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
甘比先生 我是哈斯主管
Mr. Gamby, this is Superintendent Haas.
我来通知你一声 我们已经做出决定
Just wanted to inform you a decision has been made,
我们很乐意明天一早过来
and we would love to sit down and talk with you
与你详谈
first thing tomorrow morning.
祝你今晚过得愉快
Hope you're having a wonderful evening.
上帝保佑
God bless now.
太棒了
God, yes!
爽
Yeah!
太他妈爽了
Fuck yeah!
这就对了
Damn yes!
校长专用车位
你好 我是尼尔·甘比校长
Yes, this is Principal Neal Gamby.
快把你的大屁♥股♥从椅子上挪开
Get your fat ass out of that chair.
罗素 别来扫我的兴
Russell, do not try to ruin this moment for me.
等我成了校长 第一件事就是把你开除
First thing I'm gonna do when I become principal is fire you.
你会失去一切
You're gonna lose everything.
你的房♥子 车
Your house, your car,
你的沙发 你分期买♥♥的所有东西
your couch, anything else you got on layaway.
等我成了校长 第一件要做的事
You know, the first thing I'm gonna do
不是开除你
when I become principal is not fire you,
而是把你留着给我当奴隶
but keep you on staff as my slave.
我要掏出我的大屌♥ 扇得你找不着北
I'm gonna take my dick and slap it across your face.
闭嘴吧 你个大傻♥逼♥
Shut your mouth, you sassy-ass motherfucker.
各位 哈斯主管到了
Excuse me, Superintendent Haas is here.
谢谢你 利比女士
Thank you, Mrs. Libby.
-你好 甘比先生 -哈斯先生
- Hello, Mr. Gamby. - Mr. Haas.
很高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
-罗素先生 -很高兴见到你 杰瑞米
- Mr. Russell. - Good to see you, Jeremy.
-韦尔斯妻子的事太遗憾了 -太遗憾了
- Sad news about Welles' wife. - So sad.
防晒太重要了
Gotta use your sun protection.
没错
Yes, you do.
即便我根本不出门
Hell, my wife makes me use a strong SPF
我老婆也让我整天都用高倍的防晒霜
even if I plan on being inside all day.
太明智了 你老婆最棒了
So smart. Your wife rules.
是啊 她是很棒
Yeah, she's good.
可我们不能纠结于过去
But we can't just dwell on the past.
我们必须为以后考虑
You know, we gotta think about the future.
-应付将来的事 -没错
- Talk about what's to come. - That's right.
我们都知道威尔斯先生的离职
I'm sure we all know that Mr. Welles left
留下了一个美差需要填补
some large shoes to fill.
大美差
So big.
不过我觉得我们有了合适的人选
But I think we would up with the right person.
这个人资历丰富
Someone with a lot of experience.
资历是必须的 这是最重要的
Gotta have experience. Most important part.
很受学生的喜爱
And someone who's very likable.
-受人喜爱太重要了 -没错
- It's essential to be likable. - Indeed.
因此...
That's why...
大家好
Knock, knock.
她来了
Here she is!
先生们 这位是贝琳达·布朗
Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Dr. Belinda Brown,
北杰克逊高中的新校长
the new principal at North Jackson!
很抱歉
I am so sorry
我来晚了
that I'm late.
竟然有辆车占了
There's a car parked
校长的停车位
in the principal's space.
布朗教授之前在费城
Dr. Brown was principal of several
当过几所重点高中的校长
very high achieving schools in Philadelphia.
瞧你客气的
Look at you being so nice.
这位坐在我的位置
And who's this sitting in my chair,
帮我暖椅子的绅士是谁啊
keeping it warm for me like a gentleman?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
校长专用车位
副校长专用车位
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表