剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
天啊 校园真是美极了
My, this campus is just lovely.
没错吧
Isn't it though?
北杰克逊高中可能不是本区域内
Now, North Jackson's not the newest school
设施最新的学校 但对我来说
in the district, but it is to me
它绝对是最美丽的
hands down the most charming.
您的到来更让这里蓬荜生辉 布朗教授
Even more charming now that you're here, Dr. Brown.
谢谢 罗素先生
Thank you, Mr. Russell.
马屁拍得好会让你飞黄腾达的
Flattery will get you everywhere.
我已经看到你美好的未来了 亲爱的
I see a bright future for you here, darling.
操♥你♥妈♥ 拉塞尔
Fuck you, Russell.
你说什么 甘比先生
Excuse me, Mr. Gamby?
我是说这里就是走廊
Just saying this is the hallway up here.
你还好吧 甘比先生
You feeling all right, Mr. Gamby?
你脸色有点苍白
You look a little pale.
一定因为我
It must be me.
我对男人有种特殊的作用
I tend to have this effect on men,
让他们都无法呼吸
leave them breathless.
至少我是无法呼吸了
I know I can't breathe.
教师们
Faculty.
你们有谁觉得该把
Who here thinks that Belinda Brown needs to
贝琳达·布朗那个老肥婆赶回费城
take her big ol' butt back to Philadelphia?
布朗博士有什么问题
what's the big issue with Dr. Brown?
她会毁了这所学校
Well, she's gonna run this school into the ground.
这就是问题
That's the issue.
她可是从伯克利拿到的硕士学位
She got her Masters from Berkeley.
我知道她绝对上了伯克利
Yeah, I bet she went to Berkeley,
而且我很确定她用了什么方法
and I'm pretty affirmative about how she got in.
-真刻薄 -我提议
- That's kind of harsh. - Here's what I'm proposing.
我会向学校董事会提交一份正式投诉
I'm gonna file a formal complaint with the school board.
投诉 投诉什么
A complaint? What's it gonna say?
投诉他们搞砸了 他们选错人了
Gonna say they fucked up. They chose the wrong person.
也许他们需要重新考虑
Maybe they need to reconsider things.
让我来当校长
Maybe make me principal.
但为了使这份投诉生效
But what I'm gonna need
我需要你们
for this to work is all of you guys
都在这份投诉上签字
to sign this complaint with me
好让他们知道我们是认真的
so they know we mean business.
不 我才不签
No, I'm not putting my name on that.
不可能 不可能
Not a chance. Not a chance.
"不可能 不可能"
"Not a chance. Not a chance."
你们以前从来没支持过我
Y'all never backed me up before.
我不知道为什么我觉得这次会有所不同
I don't know why I thought this time would be any different.
你为什么不闭上你的臭嘴
Why don't you shut the fuck up?
没人想听你在这里误导大家
Nobody here wants to listen to your misguided bullshit.
这不是背后搞阴谋的小人么
Isn't it the snake in the shadows.
罗素 别瞎掺和
Russell, buzz the fuck off.
这事跟你没关系
This has nothing to do with you.
甘比 当我说你是个混♥蛋♥的时候
Gamby, I think I speak for everyone here
我就是为这里所有的人代言
when I say you're a jerk-off
没人想在你那个傻♥逼♥信上签名
and no one wants to sign your stupid letter.
-傻♥逼♥信 -对
- Stupid letter? - Yeah.
我真是受够了你那副
You know, I'm getting pretty sick
全天下我最懂的嘴脸 罗素
and tired of that know-it-all mouth of yours, Russell.
那你
Well then...
动手啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
make your move, motherfucker.
动手啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Make your move, motherfucker,
你最好有枪 先生
but you better have a gun, Mister.
-我不需要枪 -你不需要枪
- I don't need a gun. - you don't need a gun?
就算我需要枪 我的枪也比你的更好
But if I did need a gun, I could get a better gun than you.
各位 别这样
Guys! Come on!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯 好了 我说了别打了
Bruce! All right, all right! Hey, hey! I said knock it off!
冷静点 布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Settle down! Bruce! Bruce!
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right!
大家都冷静点
Everybody settle down!
冷静点 不要动手动脚
Settle down! No need to get violent.
-不动手动脚 -你们都听到了
- No violence. - Y'all heard it.
他可是说要带枪来学校
He talked about bringing a gun to school.
你看起来蠢爆了
You look so stupid right now.
我才不需要你们
I don't need any of y'all!
我自己能处理好这事
I'll take care of this shit myself.
-惊喜吧 -妈的
- Surprise! - shit!
-尼尔 -我的天 雷
- Neal! - Goddamn it, Ray!
你弄坏了我的电脑
You broke my computer!
你不喜欢这个惊喜吗
You don't like the surprise?
我都不知道这是什么
I don't even know what this is.
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
贾内尔想要庆祝你的升职 老兄
Janelle wanted to celebrate your big promotion, man.
为什么你也有份
Why are you a part of this?
小虫子需要人载她过来 不过盖尔
Bug here needed a ride and Gale, she...
她并不想参与
she didn't want any part of it.
我早该知道这是你策划的
I should've known you were behind this.
我真不想让你看到我这个样子
I hate that you're about to see me like this,
但我没有体力跟你打架了 雷
but I don't have the strength to fight you anymore, Ray.
该死
Damn it.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
我没得到那个工作
I didn't get the job.
他们给了别人
They gave it to somebody else.
尼尔 我很遗憾
Neal, I hate that for you, man.
他们为什么不选你
Why didn't they choose you?
宝贝 当你是执法者时
baby, when you're the person enforcing the laws,
你就无法交到很多朋友
you don't get to make a lot of friends.
没什么人喜欢我
Not a lot of people like me.
大家都喜欢你
People like you.
不 我知道很难相信 但他们不喜欢我
No, I know it's hard to believe, but they don't.
我对他们期望太高
I just expect a lot out of people,
但由于种种原因 总把人拒于千里之外
and for whatever reason, it pushes them away.
你妈就这样离开我的
God knows it did your mom.
盖尔
Gale's...
她非常地尊重你 尼尔
she got a shit-ton of respect for you, Neal.
我可不想和我前妻复婚 雷
I'm not trying to get back my ex-wife, Ray.
别再叫我尼尔
And please stop calling me Neal.
那
Well...
你就不能让他们改变决定吗
can't you get them to change their mind?
我试过了
I tried.
试过集♥合♥其他的教师 让他们支持我
I tried to rally the teachers and get them to support me,
但是我说了 没人喜欢我
but like I said, nobody likes me.
谁在乎那些老师
Who cares about the teachers?
学生喜欢你就行了
The students like you.
不是吗
Don't they?
学生
The students.
瞧
See?
他们喜欢你吧
They like you, right?
他们不喜欢我
No, they don't.
你大错特错
You're completely wrong.
但是无所谓了
But it doesn't matter.
因为他们怕我
Because they fear me.
那样更好
And that's even better.
我错了
My bad.
你是错了
It is your bad.
马修·波特
Matthew Potter!
你怎么样
What's shakin'?
我只是在等公车
Just waitin' on the bus.
今天我送你回家
I'm your bus today.
上车
Get in.
学校留堂爽吗
So how's I.S.S. been treatin' you?
目前为止还行
So far so good.
目前为止还行
So far so good?
你知道像你这样聪明的孩子
You know what happens to smart kids
在那会怎么样吗
like you in I.S.S.?
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表