剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
陶德·弗雷谢特 你在这干什么
Todd Frechette, why are you here?
-我来上课 -今天是教师活动日
- I'm going to school. - It's teachers' workday.
我们这周每天都广播通知来着
We did announcements about it every day this week.
回家去吧
Go home.
但我妈不在家 门都锁上了
But my mom's not home and the door is locked.
那就去打保龄球或者玩点脑残的电子游戏
Okay, well, then go bowling or go play stupid video games
要么就回你车里手♥淫♥去
or go masturbate in your car --
一般青少年男生干啥你就干啥去
whatever it is that teenage boys do.
你不能留在学校
You can't be here.
不不不 不许发♥愣♥ 回家去
No, no, no-- not "Uh, uh, uh." Go home.
回家去 打开这扇门
Go home. Open this door,
打开接下来那扇门
open the next door.
再打开接下来那扇门
Open the door after that.
-接着走 -我走着呢
- Keep walking. - I'm walking!
我们需要一天没有学生的清净日子
We need a day without children!
好吧
Okay!
-拜托你为大人着想 拜托 -知道了
- Please! For the adults, please. - All right!
副校长
第一季第七集
你好 雷 贾内尔在吗
Hey, Ray. Janelle here?
在 她正在为摩托车旅行赛所准备
Yeah, she's getting ready for her travel race.
你想进来坐坐吗
Want to come in?
我想我还是等在门外比较好
I think it's better if I stay out here.
好吧
Okay.
贾内尔
Janelle?
爸
Dad?
-你气色不错 -谢谢
- Hey. You look good. - Thanks.
我只是来还你些杂物
I-I just stopped by to drop off some things
都是你留在我家的
that you left at my place.
这条你用通心粉做的手链
This macaroni bracelet you made.
这张你还是胚胎时的声波图
This sonogram of you as an embryo.
这个装饰性的烟灰缸
This decorative ashtray.
-那是个放钥匙的碗 -随便它是什么吧
- It's a key bowl. - Well, whatever it is,
看着这玩意太让我痛苦了
this stuff is too painful to look at.
也许雷会喜欢它们
Perhaps Ray will appreciate them.
爸 我不过是叫你别再来摩托车越野赛了
Dad, all I did was ask you not to come to motocross anymore.
你太小题大做了
You're making a huge deal out of it.
事实上 小题大做的人是你
Actually, no, you're making a big deal out of it
因为你当着所有人的面吼我
because you yelled at me in front of everyone.
我还是走吧
You know what? I'm gonna go
因为我不想太情绪化
because I don't want to get too emotional
说出我会后悔的气话
and say something I'm gonna regret.
我听说你今天有比赛
I understand you have a race today.
我希望你能给我打个电♥话♥
I'd like it if you'd give me a call,
告诉我你表现得怎么样
let me know how you did.
赛道状况什么的
Track conditions.
我认为这是你欠我的
I believe you owe me that much.
祝你这辈子幸福
Have a nice life.
各位教员和校工大家好
Hello, faculty and staff.
欢迎参加教师活动日
Welcome to teacher workday.
-现在 -贝琳达·布朗万岁
- Now... - Yay! Belinda Brown!
大家都鼓起掌来
Y'all raise it up! Whoo, whoo-whoo!
行了 罗素先生
All right, Mr. Russell.
我知道我们最近发生了一些口角
Now I know we've had some squabbles recently.
如果我手下的教员们不愉快
And if my teachers aren't feeling good,
那意味着我在工作过程中有工作没做好
that means I've messed up somewhere along the way.
所以我希望我们大家能共同
So I'd like for us all to come together
做一些团队合作训练
for some teamwork exercises.
我们都去体育馆集♥合♥
We're all going to meet in the gym
一起做一些传统的娱乐活动
and we're going to have some good old-fashioned fun.
在那之后
And after that,
欢迎最贤明的勇士们
是由波戈墨西哥卷饼店承办的午餐
a catered lunch from Pogo's Tacos!
太好了 我爱墨西哥卷饼
Oh, yeah! I love tacos!
帮我留一个墨西哥卷饼好吗
Save a taco for me, okay?
布朗教授
Dr. B?
谁想来杯爪哇咖啡
Java, Java, Java. Who wants some?
我已经有一杯了
Already got one.
甘比先生 我希望你今天能
Oh, Mr. Gamby, I'd like you to compile
汇编出一份建筑漏水报告
a structural leakage report today.
我希望你带上斯威夫特小姐
And I want you to take Miss Swift.
你们两个要巡查一遍
You guys need to do a walkabout,
检查所有的房♥间和天花板
check all the rooms and the roof.
今天真操蛋 走吧 斯威夫特
Fuck this day. Come on, Swift.
赶紧的 我们走
Move your ass. Let's go.
他这是什么毛病
What is wrong with him?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
大概是因为什么傻♥逼♥体育比赛赌气吧
Probably some stupid sports thing.
我真的很期待
Hey, I'm-I'm really looking forward
咱们两个能一起玩得开心
to me and you getting to have some fun times.
咱今天除了吃东西和使使坏还有别的安排吗
Are we just gonna eat and be bad all day?
我心中对你另有安排
I have something else in mind for you.
罗素先生 这两个是我儿子
Mr. Russell, these are my sons,
卢克和马里奥
Luke and Mario.
真是强大的基因
Oh! What strong genes.
其中一个长得像威尔·史密斯
One of them looks like Will Smith.
另一个 他 我打赌他是个好孩子
And the other one, he -- well, I bet he's real nice.
你今天会与他们熟悉起来的
Well, you gonna get to know 'em today, okay?
我要你今天一整天都待在这
I need you to stay in here all day
帮我看着这两个孩子
and keep your eyes on these two.
不好意思 您想让我帮您看一整天孩子
Excuse me? You want me to watch your kids the entire day?
这
Well, what --
我不认为
Well, I don't think that
这在我的职责范围内
this really falls under my job description.
今天这就在你的职责范围内 罗素先生
Well, it does today, Mr. Russell.
你会做得很好的
And you're gonna be just fine.
别让他们离开这间房♥间或你的视线
Keep them in this room and do not let them out of your sight.
祝你今天愉快
Y'all have fun now!
-拜拜 老妈 -我得 贝琳达
- Bye, Mama. - Oh, I need to -- Belinda?
布朗教授
Uh, Dr. Brown?
-我 -你抽大♥麻♥不
- I jus t-- - Hey, you smoke weed?
斯威夫特
All right, Swift,
看来我们有两块瓷砖有小面♥积♥水渍
looks like we got two tiles, minor water damage.
记下来
Write that down.
下间房♥
Next room.
我就知道 管子漏水 记下
Knew it. This pipe is leaking. Mark it.
我们的堤坝这里也漏水 记下 斯威夫特
Looks like we got another hole in the Dyke. Mark it, Swift.
瓷砖坏了 斯威夫特 这什么奇怪眼神
Damaged tile, Swift. Don't look at me weird.
我不懂什么意思
I didn't know what that meant.
-你确定 -我 我
- Are you sure? - I-- I--
-你... -先生
- You are-- - Sir--
开玩笑的 堤坝是来囤水的
I'm just kidding. A Dyke holds back water.
这看着像裂开了 所以
And this looks like one broke, so...
快 斯威夫特 靠近点 看清楚
Come on, Swift. Get in closer, look at it.
-变形了吗 -或许吧
- Is it buckling? - Um, maybe?
你想说人话还是只想
You want to speak a language or you just want to moan
-站梯子上唉声叹气 -我看不出来
- and groan at the top of the ladder? - I can't really tell.
到底坏没坏
Is it damaged or is it not?
别再出噪声了 我不喜欢嘟哝声
Enough of the noises. I don't like the grunting.
这让我很不爽
It's making me feel uncomfortable.
快下来 快点
Get down from there right now. Come on.
D大厅的水过滤设备出问题了
There's a water-filtration problem on hall D.
去看看 把手电关了
Go check that out. Turn my flashlight off.
省着点电
You're wasting the batteries.
教师活动日你也在干活啊
You're actually doing work on teacher workday?
真悲催
What a loser.
今天真烦人 都没学生让我骂
I hate today. There's no kids here to bust.
看看我都在干什么 真恶心
I mean, what the hell am I even doing here? It sucks.
你还好吧
Are you doing okay?
还好 我女儿那件事我翻篇了
Fine.I've gotten over my daughter.
-翻篇了 -对 我看开了
- Over her? - Yes, I've moved on.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表