剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
甘比 她醉晕在浴缸里了
Gamby, she's passed out drunk in the bathtub.
你就是使劲摔门
You could slam that door as hard as you want,
那娘们也醒不过来的
that bitch ain't gonna wake up.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
没看到那头母老虎的破坏力吗
You see the destruction that she-beast laid?
我这是以防万一
I'm being risk-averse, considering.
现在不是谨慎的时候
Well, now's not the time for caution.
现在我们该庆祝
Now's the time for celebration.
咱们把这瓶金酒喝完吧
I say we finish this bottle of gin.
不 我并不为今晚的事感到骄傲 李
No. I'm not proud of what we did here tonight, Lee.
你应该骄傲
Well, you should be.
因为领袖就是这样诞生的
'Cause this is how leaders are made.
也许吧 我们得销毁证据
Maybe so. We gotta cover our tracks.
这么多东西都处理掉是不是太可惜了
Almost a shame to get rid of all this stuff, isn't it?
不 是种解脱
Not really. It's a relief.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Holy shit.
爽爆了
Fucking beautiful.
副校长
第一季 第九集
这就对了 快瞧啊
There you go. Look at that.
查理曼虽然不是捷影
You know, Charlemagne may not be Shadowfax,
不过你们早晚会
but in time, you both are gonna
培养起独一无二的感情
create your own unique friendship
这种感情可比
that I would imagine is much stronger
和破摩托之间的感情牢固多了
than anything you could have had with a silly motorcycle.
明白我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
真不错
This is good right here.
看到你从事命中注定的运动
Seeing you do what you're destined to do.
听着宝贝 如果查理曼不喜欢让你骑她
And look, baby, if Charlemagne is not into you riding her,
你要让她喜欢上你
just make her into you.
让她喜欢上你[用力插♥进♥去]
Force yourself into her.
你叫她干什么
What are you telling her to do?
别多管闲事 铲屎的
Just mind your own business, shit-shoveler.
走开 我在和女儿培养感情呢
Go. I'm trying to bond with my daughter here.
回到马背上感觉怎么样
How's it feel to be back in the saddle?
说不好 我有点想我的摩托了
I don't know. I kind of miss my bike.
宝贝 爱因斯坦对笨蛋的定义就是
Baby, Einstein's definition of a dumbass
不停尝试同一件事 却想得到
is someone who does the same exact thing over and over again
不同结果的人
and expects different results.
我在想雷说的话
Well, I was thinking about what Ray said,
他告诉我不要害怕
about not being afraid.
宝贝 你怎么还没想明白
Baby, if you haven't figured this out yet,
雷是个粗人 头脑简单
Ray is a simple man, okay, with simple thoughts.
而你呢 非常聪明
You, on the other hand, are very smart.
你才华出众
You're very talented.
你想尝试什么爱好都行
I mean, you can do any hobby you want.
再说 马术不是很费钱吗
Plus, isn't it really expensive to do horses?
捷影的钱你都差点付不起
I mean, you could barely pay for Shadowfax.
我不知道谁跟你这么说的
Oh, I don't know who told you that,
但那不是真的
but it's not true, okay?
钱不是问题 尤其是现在
And money's no object, especially now.
现在怎么了
Why especially now?
那我就告诉你吧
Well, I guess I'll go ahead and tell you.
我很有可能重新成为校长
There's a good chance I'm gonna be principal again.
-怎么这个反应 -不 这很棒 爸
- That's it? - No, it's great, Dad.
我只是不想像上次那样期望过高了
It's just I don't want to get my hopes up like last time.
等确定了再说吧
Till it's for sure.
也许这次真确定了
Well, maybe this time it is a sure thing.
是吗
It is?
也许
Maybe.
你肯定会当上校长吗
So you're definitely gonna be principal?
对
Yes.
妥妥地
Hell yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
给我们留点培根 大白鲸
Hey, save some bacon for the rest of us, Moby Dick.
天啊 我要开心死了
Oh my God, I'm dying. I am dying.
我把录像做了个精彩集锦
I cut a highlight reel of the footage we shot.
我简直笑得前仰后合 甘比
I tell you what, I am on the edge of my seat, Gamby.
我笑得都坐不住了
I'm on the edge of my seat.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
甘比 你应该和我一样兴奋
Gamby, you should be as hyped as I am.
我都他妈要拉裤子了
I'm about to shit my fucking pants.
我也是 我也要拉了
No, yeah, me too. I'm about to shit my pants too.
我都要等不及要拉裤子里了
I just... I can't wait to shit my pants.
我去 甘比 你就不能忘了她
Jesus, Gamby, will you forget her?
放弃吧 你比她职位高
Quit it. You're above her.
她配不上你
You're better than her.
她不回我电♥话♥也不回我短♥信♥
She's not returning any of my phone calls or my text messas.
你能不这样吗
Would you stop it?
你现在可不能和
Now you don't want to be having
普通的教师传出绯闻
some illicit affair with some teacher.
你就要登上权力之座了
You're about to move into a position of power.
不要损了自己的形象 甘比
Don't shit where you eat, Gamby.
我知道 你说得对 没错
Yeah, I know. That's good advice, you're right.
我当然说得对
You're damn right I'm right.
快和我进入状态
Now get in the fucking zone with me.
-低下头集中精神 -我进来了
- Get your head down and fucking focus. - Okay, I'm in.
我进入状态了 进入状态了
I'm in it. I'm in the zone. I'm in the zone.
很好 台词你记住了吗
Good. You got your line memorized?
-台词 -拜托 甘比
- Line? - Oh, come on, Gamby.
你应该说 "到此为止了 贱♥货♥"
You're supposed to say, "End of the line, slut."
这句话听起来很机智
That's gonna be clever,
因为我们到时候站在铁轨上
'cause we gonna be on some train tracks.
好吧 贱♥货♥ 我非得说贱♥货♥
Okay. Slut? I have to say slut?
-不能直接说"到此为止"吗 -你说就行了
- I can't just say, "End of the line"? Will you just say it?
你说一遍给我听
Let me hear you say it.
到此为止了 贱♥货♥
End of the line, slut.
-就是这样 -明白
- You got it. - Got it.
然后我把平板拿出来
Then I pull out my tablet,
把视频给她看
show her the video,
妈的将军
fucking checkmate.
将他妈的军 来我们一起
Check-fucking-mate. Let me hear you say it.
将他妈的军 将他妈的军
Check-fucking-mate. Check-fucking-mate.
-将他妈的军 -不可置信
- Check-fucking-mate. - Tell me that's not true.
听我说
See what I'm saying.
有学生偷偷跑这儿来吸大♥麻♥
Kids sneaking out here to smoke marijuana?
还吸其他的
Other drugs too.
可♥卡♥因♥ 嗨药 摇♥头♥丸♥
Coke, pills, Molly.
在火车道这儿吸
With these trains zipping by?
迟早会出事的
That's just an accident waiting to happen.
对 我们就是担心这个
Yes, that's what we were concerned with.
恕我冒昧 先不谈工作的事
And if I may, putting work aside,
趁着只有我们仨在这儿
and while we're out here alone,
我想说一下那天的金酒之夜
I must address my gin-soaked evening.
我什么都记不清了
It's all really a blur.
感觉特别丢脸 真的
And I am so embarrassed, really.
我不知道是不是自己在做梦
I don't know if I was dreaming,
但你当时在吧 罗素先生
but were you there too, Mr. Russell?
对 我呆了一会
Yes, I was, briefly.
我就路过喝了两杯酒
I just dropped by to have a couple of drinks,
结果后来和甘比一起照顾你了
but wound up helping Gamby take care of you.
没关系的 贝宝
Oh, B, it's okay.
别觉得丢脸
Don't be embarrassed.
我以前也干过这种事
Lord knows, I have been there before.
谢谢 罗素先生
Well, thank you, Mr. Russell.
也谢谢你 甘比先生
And thank you too, Mr. Gamby.
我喝了金酒之后简直让人不忍♥直视
It is an ugly thing when I am on gin.
真是...
It's all...
很高兴你们能帮我
I'm glad you were there to help me.
我真的很感激
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表