剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
I do. That's who.
*别来惹李·罗素*
*You don't want to tussle with Lee Russell*
*我才真正有肌肉*
*Cause I have the muscle*
*栽了 栽在李·罗素手上*
*Busted I'm busted by Lee Russell*
*栽了 栽在李·罗素手上*
*I'm busted busted by Lee Russell*
*把条子引到家里来了*
*Who put the po-po in your ho' ho'*
*李·罗素 就是他*
*Lee Russell, that's who*
*你栽了*
*You're busted*
*你栽了*
*You're busted*
*栽在李·罗素手上*
*You're busted by Lee Russell*
*你栽了*
*And you're busted*
有种把这歌♥放在你音响里放啊
Put that in your fucking boom box and play it.
亚伦·杰弗里斯 你最好庆幸
Aaron Jeffries, you better be glad
特拉维斯·奈特还活着
that Travis Knight is still alive.
你如果击中了他右边太阳穴
If you would have clipped him in the right part of the temple,
那就是一级谋杀了
you know, that would have been murder one.
你会像成人一样接受审判
And you are being tried as an adult.
那这个我没收了
So now, this belongs to me.
这种违规乱纪肯定会
An infraction like this would definitely make sure
断了你的大学路
you don't get into college.
不过反正我也不指望你能上大学
But I don't imagine you're going to college anyway.
你和你兄弟都蠢破天际
You're a goddamn idiot just like your brother was.
事实如此
It's the truth.
你和你兄弟
You and your brother are
是我见过的最蠢的一对表亲
the two dumbest bucktoothed cousin fuckers I've ever met.
明白吗
Understand?
很好
Good.
围坐谈话结束
Circles is done.
我们可不是这样解决问题的
Okay, that's not exactly how we're gonna do things here,
重新来过
so let's back it up.
你为何不和和气气地谈话
Now, why don't you begin the discussion in a polite manner?
怎样 要装作很和气吗
What, just, like, do it for fake?
跟他们谈话放尊重点 彼此平等
Talk to them with some respect, like equals.
你开的头
You set the tone here.
何不问问亚伦
Now, why don't you ask Aaron
特拉维斯说了什么让他如此生气
what Travis said that made him so upset?
好 说吧
Fine. Go.
他问我 他的老二啥味道
He asked me how his dick tastes.
好吧 你为何如此看重这一点
Okay. why was it important for you to know that information?
因为我约过梅根
Because I used to date Megan,
他现在在约梅根
and now he dates Megan,
所以我就问"我的老二啥味道"
so I was like, "How does my dick taste?"
我真不明白这有什么好弄清楚的
I'm just not really sure what we're trying to figure out here.
这就是所谓的围坐谈话吗
I mean, is this what Circles is supposed to be like?
坐在懒人沙发上
We sit around on beanbags
谈论小男孩老二的味道
and discuss the flavor of young boys' penises?
或许吧
Perhaps.
这只是开始
This is the beginning.
你俩很坦诚
You guys were being honest.
你不如问问特拉维斯是不是很不爽
Now, why don't you ask Travis if he's hurt
亚伦和梅根在一起
that Aaron is now seeing Megan?
你是不是很不爽他俩在一起
Are you hurt because they're boyfriends and girlfriends?
该死的
Shit.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
我想可以吃点爆米花庆祝下了
I think it's time for some popcorn.
-你们洗头发了 -对
- You guys do shampoo? - Yeah.
好莱坞最有魅力的男演员之一
-我肯定超像华伦·比蒂 -你啊
- I would be the perfect Warren Beatty. - Oh, you--
对啊 你可以试试
Yeah, you could! You could do that.
-你好 甘比 -你好 尼尔
- Hi, Gamby. - Hi, Neal.
今天没怎么见着你 罗素
Didn't see you around much today, Russell.
我一直在这
Well, I've been here.
不知道你在干啥
Not really sure what you've been doing.
我们打算去理发
We're about to go get haircuts.
-理发 -对
- Haircuts. - Yeah.
塞舌尔认识一个很厉害的理发师
Seychelles knows a barber who's very gifted.
他理发全靠剪子
He does the whole thing with scissors.
任何情况都绝不用推子
Never uses clippers at any time.
从来不用
At any time.
真厉害 我认识个理发师也可以这样
Big deal. I have a barber who does the same thing.
你的发型可真好看
You got-- you got a nice haircut.
没事吧 甘比
Everything all right, Gamby?
没事
Everything's great.
你倒是迫不及待啊
You didn't wait long, did ya?
我还真听不懂你在说啥
Well, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.
随你便
Do whatever you want.
没事 老子不在乎
It's fine. I don't care.
选他还挺有意思
Interesting choice though.
你是没事干了才会在这
Don't you have anything better to do than just stand around
像只虫子一直叨叨惹人烦吗
just bothering people all the time, like a gnat?
到处乱飞 招人烦
Just a... flying around, everywhere.
闭嘴 滚开
Stop. Get out of here.
老子可忙了
I have plenty to do.
我就快达成目标了
I'm about to achieve my goals,
你却跟那位搞艺术的玩得嗨
but you have fun with the Fine Arts department over here.
我会的
I-- I will.
-好 祝你梦想成真 -肯定的
- Good. I hope you do. - I am.
那随你便 我不在乎
Then do it. I don't care.
肯定的
I will.
很好 棒呆 再也不见
Great. Fantastic. Never see you again.
这辈子再也不和你说话 很好
Never talk to you ever again in my life. Fine.
你俩是什么情况
What is going on right now?
没什么
Nothin'.
丑人多作怪而已
He's just being a freak.
走吧 塞舌尔
Come on, Seychelles.
-你才丑人多作怪 -你才是
- You're being a little freak. - You are.
-你才是... -告诉我
- You are... - So tell me,
-丑人 -我看起来像沃伦·比蒂吗
- being a freak. - do I look like Warren Beatty a little bit?
-乍一看是有点像 -没错吧
- Out of the corner of my eye. You do. - A little bit?
太棒了 我睡过的女人可不比他少
Perfect. I've slept with almost as much women as he has.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
小猪连锁超♥市♥
墨西哥
Mexico.
卷饼
Taco.
你好啊 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
杰基
Jackie.
你好
Hello.
你好 米莎
Herro, Mi-Cha.
我开车路过的时候看到你们进来了
Saw you guys walk in when I drove by.
-也许我们可以借此机会聊聊 -聊什么
- Thought this might be a good chance for us to chat. - About what?
李跟我说你们最近睡得不太好
Lee told me you haven't been sleeping so well lately.
就你们折腾挺晚的那几天
Yeah, only when you guys go really late.
平时没那么糟
Usually it's not that bad.
看来你不太适应人们健身时
Well, I guess you're just not used to the noises that men make
弄出的声音是吧
when they're strengthening their bodies now, are ya?
拜托 讲英语
Okay, speak English!
别乱嚷嚷
None of that "Bing-ba" bullshit.
我不想听这些鸟语
I don't wanna fucking hear it.
好了 杰基 我真没时间闲聊
Okay, Jackie, I don't really have time to chat right now.
给你一条友善建议
Some neighborly advice.
别再把警♥察♥叫来
Don't call the cops on me again.
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
我们得走了
Okay, we have to go.
还有件事
One more thing.
你该多笑笑
You should try smiling more.
那样你的脸蛋好看多了
It'd make your face look a lot better.
随便一说
Just sayin'.
你肯定小题大做了
I'm sure you're blowing it out of proportion.
这镇子不大
It's a small town.
谁在乎呢 你们碰巧同时去了商店
Who cares? You were both in a grocery store.
又不是他故意跟踪你
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表