剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Well, if my vote means anything
如果我的票算数的话
my sister used to work at the base as well.
我妹妹以前也在基地工作
I'm pretty sure she's the one who sent you in to begin with.
我很确定一开始就是她把你报上去的
Wait, your sister sent the marines?
等等 那些海军是你妹妹派来的
Something like that.
算是吧
As soon as I told her about you, yes.
没错 我一向她提到你她就
I say we go there.
要我说我们还是去那里
Check it out.
一探究竟
I thought we were putting it to a vote?
不是要投票决定的吗
End of discussion, I guess.
我猜 就这么决定了
Is this it?
是这里吗
Yeah.
对
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we walk.
现在我们用走的
Walk?
走
Why the hell would we walk?
我们为什么要用走的
We've got no choice.
我们没得选
Does it look like Wanda
这样子像是温妲
is gonna make it through that mess up there?
能成功穿过上面那一团糟吗
Why would we get out of the vehicle? We got a perfectly good...
我们为什么要下车 我们有绝佳的
This isn't a military vehicle.
这不是军用车
She's not gonna get through that shit out there.
她没办法通过那种地方
We gotta protect her for later.
我们得爱护她 以备后用
Come on, people. Let's go.
出发吧
You ok?
你还行吧
I'll make it.
我行的
It's about a half mile to the base.
到基地大概有半英里
Everybody stick close, watch each other's six.
大家跟紧点 互相照看
Get down!
趴下
What the hell was that?
是什么鬼
Land mines.
地雷
Great.
太好了
Must have been some kind
一定是之前为了
of last ditch effort to protect the place.
保护基地而做的最后努力
We never had land mines around the perimeter before.
我们之前没有在基地周围布雷
We need to move.
该走了
Copy that. Better get to the base, hope for the best.
明白 希望在基地没事
We could have stayed inside the vehicle,
我们应该留在车里
hunkered down and waited like I said.
像我说的那样原地等待
And then what?
然后呢
Or we could keep walking.
或者我们继续前进
Well, unless you sprouted wings reading that Jesus book of yours,
除非你长有翅膀 手握圣书
walking is the best way in, big guy.
否则我们只能走进去 壮男
Are you serious?
不会吧
You've got to be kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Split up I guess, I will stay with you.
分开走 我跟着你
Stay close, boys and girls.
别走远 伙计们
This is gonna have to be home tonight.
今晚得在这过了
How you doin', old girl?
还好吗 我的宝贝
I missed you.
想你了
It's the best one I could find.
只找到这个了
Thank you.
谢谢
Need anything else?
还需要别的吗
No.
不用了
There's not much in the way of food
食物不多
but I got one of those little fruit cocktail thingies.
我有些水果罐头
It's got the cherries in it.
带樱桃的
No. The good kind.
不必了 好东西来的
No, it's ok.
不用了
I mean, with the others,
还有其他人
I don't want to eat a whole can by myself.
我不想独吞整个罐头
I'm just saying if you twisted my rubber arm
我只是说如果你执意的话
I'ts... I might share it with you, that's all.
行... 我也许会跟你分享的
Maybe later.
下次再说
How's it look?
怎么样
Good.
不错
Like the old you.
像以前的你
I look old?
显老
Shut up!
不是
Let me see those.
我看看我的伤口
Alright, y'all.
伙计们
I got first watch.
我第一个值班
G'night, Van.
晚安 凡
Who am I kiddin'?
开玩笑
I got all the goddamn watches.
都是我值班
What the hell was that?
那是什么
You know what it was.
你知道的
Ok, ok, ok.
好 好 好
Yeah, but there's no bodies up here.
这里没尸体
That we can see, anyway.
看得出来
No fires, nothin'.
没有枪战 什么都没有
So what does that mean?
意味着什么
So there's nothing to suggest the place was overrun or whatever
没有任何迹象表明这地方曾被攻破
so what the hell happened to everybody?
大家都去哪里了
What does it matter?
有关系吗
There's nobody here.
这里又没人
I'm just sayin'.
我只是说说而已
Saying what?
说什么
Say it.
说啊
Nothing.
没
Exactly.
很好
Maybe they'll be back.
也许他们会回来的
Why would you think that?
为什么这样认为
I don't know, maybe they're off fighting somewhere
不知道 也许他们去了别的地方开战
and then they'll come back eventually.
然后最终会返回的
Yeah, well, surely they would
如果是这样 他们应该
leave somebody here if that were the case, right?
留一些人在基地吧
Not necessarily.
不一定
Well, why wouldn't they?
为什么
With all this stuff here?
丢下所有的装备
Of course they would.
他们应该这样
People died here, I can feel it.
这里死过人 我可以感觉到
Oh, that's great. Thanks.
非常好 谢谢
You win the creepy story of the morning award.
今早最佳鬼故事奖就是你的
Don't turn away, John.
别背对我 约翰
If you have something to
你有什么话
say then why don't you say it to my face?
就当面说
You're creepy.
你很恐怖
Where you been?
你去哪里了
Oh, you know, the few, the proud, the insomniacs.
作为陆战队员 睡不着
Checking the perimeter, seeing what's what.
检查一下周边 看看有什么异常
Anything?
发现什么没
Not yet, just did the outside tour though.
还没 刚在外面转了一圈
Still got the building to take care of.
这栋楼还要检查一下
Alright, we should spread out and do it in pairs.
我们应该分开 两人一组
It'll be faster that way.
这样更快
Yeah, alright. As long As you stick together.
只要你们不分开就行
I'm still good doing my own thing.
我还是自己来
Susan, you go with John.
苏珊 你和约翰一起
Doc, you're with me.
医生 你和我
This is my sister's office.
这是我妹妹的办公室
Jesus.
天啊
What the...
到底...
this is not what I was expecting.
出乎意料
Whenever we would Skype it was always from this direction.
我们每次视频聊天 都是从这个方向
So this sister of yours...
你的这位妹妹...
Grace, right.
格蕾丝 好
What does she do, exactly?
她的工作是什么
I'm not entirely sure anymore.
我不清楚
Take a guess.
猜一下
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表