剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
我想死你了
I missed you.
我要这个男孩
I want the boy.
你会得到的
In time.
我快憋死了
I can't breathe.
可怜的贱♥人♥
Pathetic bitch.
她尝到了自♥由♥的味道
She could taste freedom.
自♥由♥转瞬即逝
It was right there.
击垮她意志的第一步
The first step in breaking her spirit.
众多步骤的第一步
The first of many such steps.
她现在该有所回应了吧
She has to do something now.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad?
不好意思 没听清
Sorry, what?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
她需要知道的 我都告诉她了
I've given her everything she needs to know
但她好像当做一样事都没有
and she's acting like it doesn't even matter.
你就是这么得到这些的
So that's how you got all this.
房♥间 食物
The room, the food.
都是用跟丽贝卡合作换来的
By working with Rebecca.
那当然
Of course.
这不明摆着吗 他们不会白白给你好处
They don't give you something for nothing, obviously.
- 我们可以留下来 - 对 但这...
- And we can stay here. - Yeah, but that's...
这怎么了 这不跟你为德米特里卖♥♥命一样吗 我知道
It's what? Just like you working for Dmitri? I know.
没错 但你会害死人的 西玛
Yeah, but you got people killed, Sheema.
这样做 会害死好人
Good people, by doing this.
我知道
I know that.
你不必跟我挑明 我知道我做了什么
You don't have to say it to me, I know what I've done.
然后呢
And?
然后... 难道你没害死人吗
And... and you didn't?
没有人因为你的所作所为而死吗
Nobody died because of you?
但我这是为了救你
But I did all of this shit, all of this, to get you out.
我不想离开这里
I don't want to get out of here.
我喜欢这地方
I like it here.
好吧
Ok.
我去拿我的东西
I'm gonna go get my stuff.
我在这里过夜行吗
Is it ok if I stay here for the night?
没问题啊
Of course.
我就是这意思 和我一起待在安全的地方
That's what I'm saying. Stay here with me where it's safe.
对
Yeah.
我们稍后再聊
We'll talk later.
今天是个好日子吗 我亲爱的
A good day, my dear?
收获颇丰
Productive?
很涨知识的一天
Informative.
你呢
And you?
一样 和你的一样
The same. The very same.
你呢 阿纳斯塔西娅
And you, Antonasia.
今天和我们一起吃饭
Dining with us today.
这不多见
So rare.
真是我们的荣幸
Such a pleasure.
我来 不是为了找人陪
I'm not here for the company.
不好意思打扰大家...
I am sorry to interrupt your...
你说过 我们准备好摘除她的卵子时
but you asked me to let you know when we were ready
就告诉你
to proceed with the removal of her eggs.
这么快
So soon?
她很快就要排卵
She's close to ovulating.
应该不用等太久的
It won't be long now.
你用谁的精♥子♥ 你不需要...
Who's sperm will you be using? Won't you need...
我相信他们会找到合适的人选
I'm sure they will find a suitable donor.
准备好了就告诉我 医生
Continue when you're ready, Doctor.
我想知道精♥子♥的捐赠人是谁
I wonder who that will be.
反抗军那里有什么消息
Any news on the resistance?
对我们 有没有最新的行动
Their movements against us?
没有
No.
目前为止还没有
No, nothing yet.
没什么可以汇报的
Nothing to report.
我就喜欢看着你们互相撒谎
I love watching you two lie to one another.
这让我... 很愉悦
It makes me... happy.
不好意思 老♥习♥惯了
Sorry, habit.
反应很快嘛
Impressive.
介意问你正要去哪里吗
You mind if I ask where you're going?
- 回去 - 回去 回去哪里
- Back. - Back? Back where?
回去堡垒那里
To the citadel.
你准备再进入那里 为什么
You're going back inside? Why?
有传言 他们把那位女子关在那里
Well, rumour has it they have the woman in there.
我需要去核实 趁...
I need to check it out before...
如果是真的 我们今晚就要发动袭击
Oh, if that's true we should be attacking tonight.
我们现在就应该冲进去
We should be going in there right now.
你知不知道他们会怎么处置她
Do you have any idea what they'll do to her if she's in there?
- 你知道吗 - 知道
- Do you have any idea? - Yeah.
我清楚得很
I have a pretty good idea.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
看看你
There you are.
喝吧
Feed.
你需要强壮的身体
You need to be strong.
你也想强壮
You want to.
所以 喝吧
So, feed.
这表情我见过
I've seen that look before.
你的母亲
Your mother...
她当时也想杀我
she also wanted to kill me.
关于我妈妈 你都知道些什么
What do you know about my mother?
你很快会知道的 我的天使
Soon, my angel.
但是 先喝了它吧
But first, feed.
等她饿得慌 自然会喝的
She will, when she's hungry enough.
她喝了之后 我们就能知道
And when she does, then we'll know for sure what effect,
血对她的能力有何种影响了
blood has on her powers, if any.
嘿 凡妮莎
Hey, Vanessa?
滚
Go away.
- 别这样... - 叛徒 滚
- Oh, please... - Traitor. Go away.
听我说一下
Just listen to me for a moment.
你还能对我说什么
What could you possibly say to me?
我信任过你 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
I trusted you, Mohamad.
我知道
I know.
我这辈子像那样相信过的人不多
Like a few people I've trusted in my life.
我... 我对不起你
I'm... I'm sorry.
太迟了
It's too late.
我不得不这样做
I did what I had to do.
我... 我是被逼的
I... I had to.
不 是你选择的
No, you chose to.
你选择出♥卖♥♥♥我
You chose to do it.
你确实出♥卖♥♥♥了我
And then you did it.
你有很多次机会可以停手的
After all those times when you could have stopped.
而你选择了继续走下去
You just kept right on going.
一直到如今的地步
All the way to right here and now,
你走进来看我一眼
you walking in here to take a look at me.
继续啊 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Go on, Mohamad.
好好看看我
Take a look at me.
我是为了西玛
It was for Sheema.
但现在她...
But now, she...
怎么了
What?
她被转化了
Did they turn her?
没有
No.
那是怎么回事
What then?
她把自己卖♥♥了
She turned herself.
她喜欢这里
She likes it here.
喜欢和这些人在一起
Being with them.
和他们做事
Working with them.
我来晚了
I got here too late.
那么 我同情你
Then I'm sorry for you.
为什么
Why?
因为你出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂 却什么都换不回
Because you sold your soul for nothing.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表