剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
你... 走吧
Just... go.
凡妮莎...
Vanessa...
至少再看我一眼
at least look at me one more time.
凡妮莎 求你了
Vanessa, please.
这个给你 有机会逃出去的时候用
In case you get a chance to get out of here.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你恢复得很快
You're healing quite nicely.
伤口不愈合的话 你早没命了
If your wounds would not have healed over you would be dead now,
这会是多么大的遗憾
which would be such a pity.
你们的种族几百年来一直猎杀我们
Your people have hunted us through the centuries.
从不间断
Constantly.
残酷 无情
Relentlessly.
我甚至认识你的曾曾曾祖父
I even knew your great-great-great grandfather,
林肯总统
Abraham.
我佩服他
I admired him.
尊敬他
Respected him.
但可惜 我们命中是对手
But alas, we were fated to be adversaries.
你母亲也不例外
Your mother was no exception.
一名真正的斗士
A real warrior.
直到她生了孩子
Until she became full with child.
她就变得更令人恐惧 行动鬼祟
Then she became more fearful, and secretive.
当她得知你父亲的真♥相♥时
When she learned the truth about your father
她甚至尝试过流产
she even tried to stop the birth.
她下不了决心 于是退而求其次
When she could not do this she did the next best thing.
把你藏了起来
She hid you.
就在她死前
Right before she died.
她骗过了我们所有人
She hid you away from all of us.
她那么地爱你
She loved you fiercely.
为你 她献出自己的生命
She even gave her life for you,
就是为了让你过得平静... 哪怕只是暂时的
so you could live in peace... for a time, at least.
一切都是为了你
All of this for you.
为了这个家族
Well, for the family...
为了血统的传承
the lineage.
范海辛族人
Van Helsing.
因为这...
And because of this...
一切都变得可能
everything is now possible.
一切
Everything.
你增加了防卫
You doubled the guard.
我费了好大劲才回到这里
Had a hell of a time getting back in here.
是德米特里干的
That was Dmitri.
我看得出来
I see.
为什么呢
Why's that?
本能 本领 直觉
Instinct. Intellect. Intuition.
恐惧
Fear.
那个也有 虽然不多
That too, although he doesn't have too much of it.
他应该感到恐惧
Oh, well he should.
我们要拿下这个地方
We're gonna take this place down.
那你要努力了
You're gonna try.
是的 在你的帮助下
Yes, with your help.
也许吧
Perhaps.
他抓住那个妞了
He has the girl now.
我也听说了
Yeah, I heard that.
不过不是从你这儿
But not from you.
我无法给你传消息
I had no way to get word to you.
告诉我...
So tell me...
你拥有她了 为什么还需要我帮忙
why do you need my help if you have her?
他拥有她
He has her.
不是我拥有
Not me.
他把她看得死死的
He won't let her out of his sight.
某人听起来好像有点嫉妒哦
Somebody sounds a little jealous.
她对我来说就是一只小白鼠
She's a lab rat to me.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
对他来说呢
And to him?
明天必须袭击堡垒
The citadel needs to be attacked tomorrow.
趁着他的心思在...
Ah. While his mind is...
别处
elsewhere.
说得对
Exactly.
既然我们目标一致 请再告诉我
Just so we're on the same path here, remind me again,
我有什么好处
what do I get out of this?
在海边拥有属于你们自己的岛屿
An island off the coast to yourselves.
远离我们
Off-limits to us.
远离所有的吸血鬼
To any vampire.
你们可以在那里重建生活...
You can re-build your lives there...
没有顾忌
without fear.
但也没有我的家人
Without my family.
如今 你只有向前
Forward is the only way to go now.
对 也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
但首先
First thing's first.
我们要除掉带头的 德米特里
We need to get rid of the dark one, Dmitri.
同意
Agreed.
那么明天
Tomorrow then.
我们就开始吧
We're on.
我的天 这怎么回事
My god, what's happening?
我很高兴对你们说...
And that is why I'm happy to tell you...
对所有人说...
to tell all of you...
现在是最后的时刻
that now is finally time!
反击黑暗势力的时机到了
It is time to strike back at the forces of darkness
我们要拿回属于我们的东西
and take back what is ours!
我们的领土 我们的人♥民♥
Our place! Our people!
这是无法复♥制♥的一击
There will never be another shot like this.
各条战线实施联合打击
A coordinated attack from many fronts.
二十个和我们一样的战斗单位
Twenty cells just like this one
集中攻打敌方堡垒
converging on the citadel at once.
只要我们炸掉他们的电力来源
And once we blow the power they have going into that place
他们就会丧失一半的防御能力
their defenses will be cut in half.
- 足足一半 - 太好了
- Half! - Yeah.
这是关键的时刻
And that's it.
是我们的机会
That's our moment.
我们会像无数只毒虫一样涌入大本营
We will spill in there like a million insects
铺天盖地 同时进发
from everywhere at once,
杀掉那些非人的东西
and we will kill those things
报复他们三年来对我们的杀戮和戕害
like they have been killing us for three years,
绝不留情
without mercy!
绝不留情 杀无赦
Without mercy, and no prisoners.
- 没错 - 没错
- Yeah! - Yeah!
我们要杀光高墙之内的一切
You kill anything within those walls.
任何存在 所有的生命
Anything and anyone!
你有问题吗朋友
Yes, friend?
你是说 也包括里面的凡妮莎吗
You including Vanessa in that?
你们都知道我说的是谁
And you all know who I mean.
自从崛起以来 你们就一直在私下谈论她
She's the one you've all whispered about since the rising.
- 你是说也要杀掉她 - 没错
- You mean her, too? - I do.
她现在在他们的手里
Now that she's in their
她只会拖累我们
hands she's nothing more than a liability.
那么我要告诉你 我进去之后
Then I have to tell you that when I go in there,
我的目的是拯救她 而不是杀死她
I go in there to save her and not to kill her.
很好 你最好让上帝保佑你比我们先找到她
Well then you better hope to god you get to her before we do.
现在我们继续
Well alright then.
谁和我一起战斗
Who's with me?
- 别让我给你一起去 - 西玛
- Don't ask me to go with you. - Sheema.
我不会和你一起离开
Not if you're leaving.
你怎么不明白呢 我们在这里很不安全
Look, you don't get it. We're not safe here.
我的天啊 你也太不懂得感恩了
My god! You are so ungrateful!
我可是背叛朋友来救你的
I betrayed my friend to save you.
可他们给了我们这么多
After everything they've given us?
看看现在
And-and now?
事情终于有所好转
And now, when things are finally about to be alright,
你却打算回到外面的世界
you want to go back out there?
流离失所
On the road?
你真的希望这样吗
Is that really what you want?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表