剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
One trip out there,
一旦出去
you're gonna realize there's no way your daughter survived.
你会意识到你的女儿不可能还活着
It's not possible, not in this world.
在如今的世界里 绝无可能
No one goes in, no one goes out.
不准让人进来 也不准有人出去
And no one hurts Doc.
不准伤害医生
And keep an eye on that other guy,
看好这个家伙
make sure he doesn't go postal.
确保他不会失控
Oh, the feeder dude?
那个吸血鬼吗
His name's Flesh.
他叫弗莱什
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Ex-feeder dude.
前吸血鬼
?
"弗莱什"这称呼是怎么来的
I didn't wanna go there but I guess he's keeping it.
我不想深究 不过我猜他会继续用这名儿的
You know how to use this thing?
知道怎么用吗
Yep.
知道
Now watch out for John, he's an asshole.
注意着点约翰 他是个混♥蛋♥
If you screw this up I will hunt you.
如果你们搞砸了 我会杀了你们
No one hurts Doc.
不准伤害医生
Got it.
知道了
Once we get down below street level
一旦我们下到了街道以下
we're outside the safe zone.
就在安全区之外了
You gotta keep your head on a swivel 'cause down there,
在下面时最好眼观六路
trust me, you can run into anything.
相信我 你可能会撞见任何东西
Here, take this.
拿着这个
Get them in the heart,
对着心脏捅
get them on the ground, get their heads off.
把他们按到地上 把头拧下来
It's the only way you can make sure
这是唯一能确保
they're not gonna heal up and circle back.
他们无法自愈且卷土重来的方法
Wait, they-they heal up that fast?
他们会恢复得很快吗
Kinda like you.
速度和你差不多
You set?
准备好了吗
Yeah. Let's go.
好了 走吧
Welcome to the sub-basement.
欢迎来到地下第二层
Are you sure you know where you're going?
你确定自己知道在往哪走吗
It's been a while.
过了这么久
I'm more of a stay-home kinda guy.
我算得上是宅男了
Is that your excuse for watching over me all those years?
这是你这些年来一直照管着我的理由么
Most guys would have left.
大多数人应该早就离开了
I'm a marine.
我是一名士兵
It was my duty.
这是我的职责
You think that's lame?
你觉得这个理由很蹩脚
No.
不是
Somebody thought you were important.
有人认为你很重要
It sure looks that way now.
现在看起来似乎是这样
I don't want anything to do with this.
我不想和这词有丝毫联♥系♥
I'm pretty sure none of us do.
谁都不想这样
What happened to you, anyway?
不管怎样 你发生了什么
The night you came in
你被送来的那天晚上
Doc says you were stabbed beaten up,
医生说你被毒打和捅伤
pretty much totally bled out.
血都几乎流干了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Oh yeah.
是啊
Shhh.
嘘
Is that them?
那是它们吗
Follow me, run!
跟着我 快跑
Run!
跑
Move! Move!
快跑 快跑
So, watch for the tunnels.
当心那些隧♥道♥
Stay close, watch the corners.
跟紧我 注意拐角处
Should be ok as long as we stay out of the shadows.
只要离开黑暗处就没事了
So-called Resistance.
所谓的反抗
They're fighting back?
他们会反击吗
Hope does all kinds of bullshit to people's minds.
希望总会让人七想八想
Come on, let's go!
快点 我们走
Jesus Christ almighty!
我的天哪
Why me?
为什么要我去
Hey.
嘿
You ok?
你还好吗
I had a nightmare.
我做了个噩梦
I haven't dreamt in years.
好多年没做过梦了
Is it weird?
是不是感觉很奇怪
You know, being normal again.
重新变回人类
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
You heard me! Shut up!
听到了吗 给我闭嘴
I say we kill them both before the boy scout gets back.
要我说 我们在那个童子军回来前把这俩人都杀了
Let's do this.
一起动手
Touch them and you'll end up down the chute
动了他们 你就会被扔下斜槽
like the rest of the people the marines killed.
就跟士兵们之前杀的那些人一样
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
No, just pointing out the obvious.
不 我只是指出明显的事实
What was that?
那是什么
What'd he say?
他说了什么
The first year and a half
最初的一年半
I ran everything off that generator.
我全靠发电机
Scavenged every spare part for ten square blocks,
在十个街区的犄角旮旯觅食
nearly died every time.
每次都在死亡边缘徘徊
Turned me right off the combustion engine.
想起这些我就对引擎兴趣全无
Feeders fed off the passengers.
吸血鬼以路人为食
Rats fed off whatever was left.
老鼠捡漏
Ferals fed off the rats.
野蛮人又吃了老鼠
Ferals?
野蛮人
It's crazy. They'll suck anything.
那太疯狂了 他们什么都吃
Not much human left in them.
他们没剩多少人性了
The bad news is, engine's down there.
坏消息是 引擎在下面
They can't be down there, right?
他们不可能去下面 对吗
Under water?
水下
I've seen different kinds.
我看到过不同种的
Not proper ferals or feeders, but other things.
不是野蛮人或吸血鬼 而是别的东西
We better move.
我们最好行动了
Here, take this.
来 拿着这个
If I tug on it, you take off.
如果我拽绳子 你就走人
I don't want you messing
我不想因为我在下面
with whatever's got a hold on me down there, ok?
被什么东西缠住而连累到你 好吗
And here.
还有这个
Safety's off, watch your toes.
保险栓已经开了 小心脚趾头
Back in 90 seconds.
九十秒内回来
Oh, shit.
该死
Axel.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
阿克塞尔
Come on.
快点啊
Shit!
见鬼
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点啊
Had to fight the engine in, and you?
我得为引擎拼一把 你怎么了
They're here!
他们来了
Don't hesitate, just kill!
别犹豫 杀了它
Is it dead?!
它死了吗
Is it dead?!
它死了吗
Yeah, you killed it!
是啊 你杀了它
Me?
我吗
You're the one that should be dead.
你才应该是死的那个
Are you sure you're alright?
你确定你没事吗
That really used to be a normal person?
那真的曾是个正常人吗
Listen, we gotta get outta here.
听着 我们得离开这里
Let's go. Come on.
我们走 来吧
You are not seriously thinking of ditching on me.
你不会真的在考虑要把我蹬掉吧
Listen, you got some skills, I'll give you that,
听着 你是有些能力 我承认
but look at you.
但是看看你自己
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表