剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
It's nothing.
没什么事情
Dead body run.
运尸体而已
Don't worry about it. I got it.
别担心 放在我身上
So Susan, huh?
苏珊吗
We're friends.
我们是朋友
Special friends, it looks like.
看样子像是特别的朋友
You wish.
你想得好
Yeah, kinda do.
是啊 有点
Listen, I just wanted to...
听我说 我只是想
Yeah, what?
怎么了
I wanted to say thank you for having my back,
我想谢谢你一直支持我
for being someone I could trust.
谢谢你让我可以信任你
Okay.
好的
There aren't a lot of people in my life like that,
我的生命中没有多少这样的人
especially men so thank you.
尤其是男人 所以我要谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
It's cool.
没关系的
Yeah, the trust might be kind of stupid, though, these days.
是啊 现如今信任别人也许有些蠢
What?
你说什么
Not with me, just in general.
不是说我自己 我是指大体上
The apocalypse.
像启示录那样
Anyway, I got this cart of rotting corpses
不管怎样 我这里还有一车腐烂的尸体
so I am going to take care of this.
所以我要去处理这个了
We'll chat some more later.
等下我们再聊
Trust is stupid.
信任是愚蠢的
How am I going to make this work?
怎样我才能把这扇门打开
Why is trust stupid?
为什么信任是愚蠢的
I stole your file, back at the base.
我在基地的时候偷了你的档案
I read the whole thing.
我看完了全部内容
What?
你说什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I stood guard over you for three years.
我守护了你三年
I figured I deserved to know why.
我觉得我理应知道原因
What did it say?
那上面写什么了
Not that much.
不太多
About your childhood, mostly...
大部分都是关于你的童年...
some forms having to do with your mother giving you up.
一些关于你妈妈放弃你的协议书
My mom died in childbirth.
我妈妈在生我的时候就死了
She didn't give me up.
她没有放弃我
I grew up with foster parents.
我在养父母家长大的
Okay.
好吧
What else did it say?
那上面还写什么了
Nothing.
没什么了
Just some military stuff, it's all blacked out.
就是一些军事上的东西 都被涂掉了
Even your real name is blacked out.
你的真实姓名也被涂掉了
Where is the file, Axel?
档案在哪里 阿克塞尔
Give me the goddamn file?
快给我那该死的档案
I left it back at the base.
我把它留在基地了
Come on, hey!
别这样 嘿
Open the door, Vanessa!
快开门 凡妮莎
Come on let me out!
快点让我出去
Come on open the door!
快开门
Van!
凡
Where the hell did he come from?
他是从哪里来的
Hello?
有人吗
Who's there?
谁在那里
Is it one of you?
是你们中的一员吗
Look, I'm not going to hurt you or anything.
听着 我不会伤害你的
I just saw you and followed you.
我看到你 然后就跟你过来了
You should go now.
你应该走了
Look, I'm not going to leave you here by yourself and shit.
听着 我不会把你一个人留在这里的
Let me at least protect you or something.
至少让我来保护你
You look hungry.
你看起来很饿
Here, want some?
给你 想吃点吗
They're just nuts and berries.
只是些坚果和小浆果
You know, you are bat-shit crazy
你知道吗 你要一个人待在这里
for staying here by yourself.
真是疯了
I could've killed you in seconds.
我几秒就能把你杀掉
I'm collecting things for medicine.
我在收集药材
So I've got to forage.
所以我得来这里搜寻
You thought I was a feeder back there, didn't you?
你刚才以为我是个吸血鬼 是吗
And you tried talking to it?
你还试着跟它说话吗
You'd have been screwed.
你本来会完蛋的
Not necessarily.
那可不一定
Ah, yes necessarily.
这是肯定的
No doubt.
毫无疑问
I know this place where there's mushrooms.
我知道个地方有许多蘑菇
They love the darkness and the ash.
蘑菇喜欢黑暗和多灰的环境
Wanna come?
想来吗
I'm Emma, by the way...
对了 我叫艾玛
Absolutely.
当然了
I'm Mohamad.
我叫默♥罕♥默♥德♥
He's dragging a leg... must have got hit by a land mine.
他拖着一条腿... 一定是踩到地雷了
Looks like he was blind too.
看起来他还瞎了
Eyes were seared right out of his head.
眼睛完全被烧焦了
What's going on with you and Vanessa?
你和凡妮莎是怎么回事
Oh, you know...
你知道的...
nothing near as much fun as what's going on with you and Vanessa.
肯定远不及你和凡妮莎之间的事有意思
Shut up!
闭嘴
You're such a dick.
你真混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Holy shit!
我的天啊
What the hell is this place?
这到底是什么鬼地方
I don't know and I don't want to know.
我不知道 我也不想知道
Blood trail looks like it's dried up.
看起来血液的痕迹已经干了
Must have healed.
他一定是痊愈了
I say the hell with it.
要我说 去他妈的
Let's close up in here.
我们把这里关上吧
Button is only on one side of that door anyway.
不管怎么说 只有门的这一面有开关
Are you sure it can't get back to the other side?
你确定它不会回到另一边吗
Baby, I'm not sure of nothing.
宝贝 我什么都不确定
Traitors.
叛徒
There are traitors in our midst.
我们当中有叛徒
They would create chaos,
他们制♥造♥混乱
upset the balance that keeps us all safe and alive.
破坏平衡 让我们无法安全活着
We cannot allow it.
我们不允许这种事情发生
But many of these traitors have now been caught and purged.
不过很多叛徒都已经被抓住清除掉了
All thanks to this woman... Quaid.
全都归功于这个女人 奎德
She should be an example to you all.
她是你们所有人的榜样
Cooperate and live.
合作即活着
Resist and die.
抵抗即死亡
Go.
走吧
They won't believe your lie.
他们不会相信你的谎言的
It's your word against mine.
看他们相信谁说的
You cannot see their eyes like I can...
你没法像我一样看懂他们的眼神
their minds are already made up.
他们早已经做好决定了
Oh, God...
天啊...
Where is it? Where is it?
它在哪里 它在哪里
Axel... Axel...
阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔
We've checked the hallway but didn't find it.
我们检查过走廊了 但还没有找到它
You said it was blinded?
你说它已经失明了吗
Yeah, eyes blasted out of its head.
是的 眼睛在他的脑袋里炸开了
That's not changing.
这点没有变
But the leg healed.
但是它的腿痊愈了
So it's pissed... it's in pain...
所以它很生气 它很痛苦
And it's somewhere in here ready to strike.
它正在某个角落准备发起攻击
That's great.
很好
We've got to flush it out one way or the other.
我们无论如何都得把它赶出去
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表