剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Damnit! God damnit.
人类为什么会跟他们在一起
human, why is he with them?
拿上你们的装备 到里面的实验室去 就现在
Grab your stuff and get to the inner lab, now!
阿克塞尔 妮可♥儿♥怎么办
Axel, what about Nicole?
我可以回去支援妮可♥儿♥ 阿克塞尔
I can go back for Nicole, Axel.
真的
Oh really?
你要怎么做 穿过他们回去
What are you going to do, back through there, through them?
你建议走哪个方向
Well, which direction would you suggest?
你一定在开玩笑 这家伙
This guy, you gotta be kidding me?
他会加入他们的队伍 然后帮助他们
He's going to join forces with them and help them!
我不是和他们一伙的
I'm not one of them!
我不信任这家伙
I don't trust this guy.
我不是和他们一伙的
I'm not one of them!
你一直这样说
You keep saying that...
你们能闭嘴吗
Will you shut up?
现在 唯一能让我们出去的办法就是
The only way we're getting out of here at this point is
齐心协力 否则我们都得死
all of us or none of us.
是时候放弃大本营了
It's time to abandon ship.
会不会太迟了
Isn't it too late for that?
我们他妈该怎么做 这可是四楼啊
How the hell are we supposed to do that four floors up?
山姆 你帮助凡妮莎
Sam, you help Vanessa.
跟着我
Follow me.
真的吗
Really?
就这样
This is this?
没错
Really.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我就知道你守着这扇门有你的原因
I knew there was a reason you were protecting this door.
这是最后的惊喜
One last surprise.
这通向哪
Where does this go?
下面 仅此而已
Down, it's just down.
每个人都带上包 我们走
Everybody grab a dish bag, let's go.
他不能走
Not him.
- 他留下 - 什么
- He stays. - What ?
我不信任这家伙 从来如此
I don't trust him, I never have.
约翰 别这样
John, come on.
你非得现在这么闹吗
You're gonna pull this shit right now?
问问你的朋友
Ask your friend.
她说他跟朱利叶斯关系密切
She said he's close with Julius.
跟朱利叶斯关系密切 她就是这么说的
Close to Julius, that's what she said!
不 我说他曾是他们的一员
No, I said he was one of them.
我只说了这个
That's... that's all I said.
行了 这真是可笑
Come on, this is ridiculous.
都住嘴 住嘴
Everyone shut up, just shut up!
我们都对自己很有信心是吧
We're all so sure of ourselves, huh?
确定我们心中有数了吗
Sure we have the answers?
我们根本一无所知
We don't know shit.
如果你真的对弗莱什了如指掌的话
If you're so goddamn sure about Flesh,
那你就他妈开枪 约翰
then pull the goddamn trigger already, John.
别再废话了
Enough bullshit!
闭嘴 然后开枪
Quit talking about it and pull the trigger!
好的
Good.
我也觉得你不清楚
I didn't think so!
好的
Good.
现在 大家都闭嘴
Now everybody shut up!
听阿克塞尔的 下楼
Listen to Axel and get down the stairs!
你们都听到了 快走
You heard the lady, go!
快点 行动
Come on! Move!
还不赖 大姐头
So long, old girl.
该死
Oh shit!
我的天 这位是温妲
Holy shit. This is Wanda!
你真的带我逃脱了
You'll take me out, huh?
我没骗你
I wasn't lying.
急救车
Ambulance.
没错 做了些改装
Yeah, a few modifications.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
快快快 我们走
Go, go, let's go!
太好了 我就知道
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
这车到底哪弄来的
Where the hell did that thing come from?
伙计们
Guys?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
伙计们
Guys?
伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys!
这边
This way!
伙计们 等等我 伙计们
Guys, wait for me, guys, guys!
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表