剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not staying much longer. I've scammed just about all I can.
我不会在这待太久 能得到的消息我都得到了
Met some resistance folks a month back,
一个月前我遇到一些反抗军的人
they said Denver's the place to go.
他们说应该去丹佛
Denver?
丹佛
Mile-high city, above the smog and cloud most days.
丹佛海拔高 大多时候都没有云雾
The last place the bloodsuckers will find themselves.
是吸血鬼最不可能出现的地方
Could be where we stage a counter-attack
也将会是我们进行反击
and finally take the fight to these bastards.
和这些怪物决一死战的地方
Hell yeah.
当然
You agree.
你也同意吧
Well, yeah.
是的
You know what they say, make plans and God laughs.
你知道他们说什么吗 人类一思考 上帝就发笑
I wish I could hear your voice.
我希望我能听到你们的声音
It's been a while since I've heard a friendly voice.
有段时间没听到过充满善意的声音了
Fire's getting low, I better sign off, I guess.
电量不足了 我想我该结束通话了
Gotta recharge the batteries.
要给电池充电了
I'll be up in the morning back
明早我会在线上的
assuming I don't blow my brains out tonight.
前提是我今晚不会被爆头
I have an empty bottle of JD and there's clip left in my 45.
我有一瓶空的JD威士忌 我的点45枪里还有一梭子弹
I hope the night's better to you.
祝你们今晚过得好
Pray for sun.
为太阳祈祷
Gordo out.
戈多下线
Look at you, man!
看看你 伙计
Lookin' good.
看起来不错
You got change?
你也要吗
Feels good.
感觉不错
It does.
的确
I think we could all use a change just about now, huh?
我想现在我们都需要有所改变 对吧
Oh yeah, I agree.
我同意
So, where to next?
下一站去哪
Why even ask? We can stay here.
为什么这样问 我们可以待在这儿
What?
怎么
Look, Susan, I..I gotta go to Denver.
苏珊 我得去丹佛
If there's a chance that Dylan's there? I gotta go.
如果迪伦有可能在那儿的话 我就得去
Plus, you know what Gordo was saying?
另外 你听到戈多说的了
About it being high altitude?
那里纬度高
Maybe the skies are clear there.
或许那里的天空很晴朗
And I still have to find Sheema.
我也要去找西玛
There's a vampire work camp south from here.
从这里向南有一个吸血鬼集中营
That's where we got separated.
我们就是在那里分开的
If I get her out maybe we can go to Denver, too.
如果我找到她了 或许我们也会去丹佛
Seriously?
你们说真的吗
We have everything we need here.
我们需要的东西这里都有
You guys know the odds outside,
你们知道外面的情况
and Denver's hundreds of miles away.
而且丹佛在数百里外
You're seriously gonna stay here?
你真的要待在这里吗
Yeah, damn right.
没错
There's no way anybody would find this place
没有人可以找到这个地方
unless they knew about it.
除非他来过这里
Grab your weapons!
拿起武器
Something's outside.
有东西在外面
Oh my god, it's Strider.
天哪 那是神行马
She's the horse I learned to ride on.
我以前学骑马时就骑的她
She probably has been staying close to the farm.
或许她一直待在农场附近
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
She's beautiful.
她太美了
We could kill it.
我们可以杀了它
I mean, for food, of course.
当然是用来做食物
Oh, my God!
天哪
No! No, Vanessa, you'll kill her!
不 不 凡妮莎 你会杀了她的
Do it!
开枪
No! What are you doing?!
不 你在干什么
Vanessa! I gotta get a clean shot!
凡妮莎 我得一枪毙命
Hold up, hold up!
举高点
Wait!!
等等
That's my dad!
他是我爸爸
Now what?
现在怎么办
Well, what do we do?
我们该怎么做
What can we do?
我们能怎么做
Sam says maybe Vanessa can bite him, bring him back?
山姆说或许凡妮莎可以咬他一口让他恢复
I've never bitten any ferals before.
我从未咬过任何一个怪物
The ones that bite me, die.
咬过我的都死了
He doesn't look that far gone, right?
他看起来还不到那种程度 不是吗
Or not.
也许不是
No, I don't want him back.
不 我不想他恢复
He got what he deserved.
这都是他自有应得
The way he treated her?
他那样对待她
I'm glad my mother died
我庆幸我母亲
before she saw the world turn to shit!
在看到这个世界变得一团糟前就死了
Enough. I can't take this anymore.
够了 我受不了了
Nobody wants him to suffer.
没有人想让他受折磨
I don't have a problem with it.
我没意见
He's the reason I had to leave home.
因为他 我不得不离开家
He's the reason I lost touch with my mother.
因为他 我和我母亲失去了联♥系♥
I never told her what he did to me.
我从未告诉她他对我做了什么
She never knew.
她根本不知道
He kept me away.
他疏离我
Cut me off.
挂断我的电♥话♥
Never told me that she died!
从未告诉过我她死了
I mean, what kind of monster can do that?!
哪种怪物会做这样的事
If there's any part of the man you used to be in there,
如果你还有残存的人性
then that part can hear me.
你就能听到我所说的话
Then you know you deserve this,
你知道这是你自有应得
even if you hadn't turned.
就算你没有转化也一样
Closure.
结束了
Holy shit.
天哪
Hey, hold on.
嘿 别急
Hold on.
等等
Hold on, Sam, wait.
别急 山姆 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
Susan might wanna say a few words.
苏珊也许想说几句话
I can't find her. Have you seen her?
我找不到她 你看见她了吗
Nope.
没有
Will you look inside the house?
你能去屋里看看吗
Sam, woods.
山姆 树林
I'll check the barn.
我去谷仓看看
Hey, Susan?
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Yeah, don't bother, Sam.
别费心了 山姆
I don't need to be a part of it.
我没必要参与
Sure, have a seat.
当然 请坐
I'm not good company right now.
我现在可不是个好伴儿
You wanna know how I am?
你想知道我怎么样了
I feel like I'm just barely hanging on.
我感觉自己快要坚持不下去了
Like all this, whatever happened here,
所有的这些 这里发生的事情
it's just a reminder of how shitty the world is
都在提醒我现在的世界有多槽糕
and how shitty the world was and how everything good can...
以前的世界有多糟糕 所有美好的事物都会
disappear in an instant.
转瞬即逝
I'm not even talking about my dad.
我都不是在说我爸爸
It's just the reality of existing like this.
只是这个现实 像这样苟活着
Being hunted. Fighting to survive.
被追杀 为生存而战
The whole exercise.
这整个历练
You understand me?
你懂我的意思吗
Sam?
山姆
Hey, it's gonna be ok.
会没事的
Come here.
来
Wha... wha... wha?!!
什 什 什
Wha...?
什
We will walk in the sunshine together.
我们会携手走在阳光之下
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表