剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
And breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
呼吸
And... let your thoughts take you back to that time.
慢慢地...让思绪把你带回那段时间
To that place.
那个地方
When your pain began.
那个痛苦开始的时刻
Katana...
武士刀
Choice of the Japanese Samurais for centuries.
几百年来一直是日本武士的首选
Yeah that, or guys with mullets and Corvettes.
是啊 那些人梳着丸子头
The good old days.
很古老
Let's see what you got.
见识下你的身手
Impressive.
厉害
Did you learn all this since the rising?
你是起义后自己学的吗
I was a high school Phys. Ed. Teacher.
我过去是高中的体育老师
Yep.
没错
Taught fencing at the Y.
专门教击剑
Never thought It'd actually have any practical value.
从没想过真能派上用场
What about you?
你呢
I never really found my calling.
我不知道自己使命何在
What about family?
你的家人呢
A partner?
有伴侣吗
I had a girlfriend.
过去有个女朋友
She left for work the morning of the rising.
起义那天早晨她去上班
The last time I ever saw her.
那是我最后一次见她
Tried her cell for days until the whole system shut down.
系统关闭之前我一直试着打电♥话♥给她
Didn't get a chance to say goodbye, you know?
都没有机会道别
Never let your emotions drop your guard.
不要因为情感而放松警惕
Never underestimate your opponent.
永远不要低估你的对手
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Oh, I... I simply showed him a path.
哦 我只不过给他指路
Nothing more.
仅此而已
He's the one who took the steps.
至于做什么他自己说了算
That sounds like a lot of new age
在我听起来
psychobabble bullshit to me.
这都是胡扯
What are you so afraid of?
你害怕什么
Don't bother.
别费唇舌了
I'm not buying.
我不买♥♥账
So angry all the time.
老是气呼呼的
Angry, angry, angry.
生气 生气 生气
You don't know the first thing about me.
你一点也不了解我
I know what you were.
我知道你过去是什么
Flesh told me.
弗莱什告诉我了
Told me everything.
所有的一切
His past, Susan's, yours.
他的过去 苏珊的 你的
And then there's Vanessa.
然后还有凡妮莎的
With all of her...
还有她的那些...
abilities.
超能力
Certainly I can see why she's being hunted.
难怪她会被人四处搜寻
What are you gonna do with that?
你说这些干什么
There can be a place for you here.
你可以在这里容身
All of you.
你们所有人都可以
I'm a friend.
我是你的朋友
Yeah, well, I don't need a friend.
好吧 我可不需要朋友
And you sure as hell can't wash away my sins so we're done.
你也不能冲刷掉我的罪恶 就说到这吧
Well, in the end it's your choice.
当然这是你的选择
You can embrace who you are
你可以接受现在的自己
or you can hang on to what you were.
或者你也可以坚持自己曾经的身份
Can't do both.
二者只能选其一
It's for my parents.
这是用来纪念我父母的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
No, it's ok.
不 没关系
I kept them safe after the rising.
起义之后我一直都保护着他们
Brought them here.
把他们带到这来
With all that we went through
看着过去经历的一切
I thought the worst was behind us.
我以为最坏的已经过去了
Dad had a heart attack about six months back.
我爸爸六个月前心脏病发
Nothing anyone could do.
谁都束手无策
At least he passed quickly,
至少他走得很痛快
you know, on his own terms.
以自己的方式结束了生命
Not theirs.
与别人无关
Mom died a month back.
我妈一个月前去世
Never got over his loss.
一直无法走出父亲离世的伤痛
They were all I had left, and I couldn't save them.
他们是我唯一的亲人 但我却救不了他们
You bit me.
你刚才咬我了
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
It just kind of happened.
就这么发生了
Are you... one of them?
你是他们的同类吗
No.
不
Well, not entirely.
好吧 不完全是
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I'm...
我...
I have...
我有...
abilities.
一些超能力
Ones I don't fully understand.
我也不明白为什么
Vampires turn human.
只要让我咬一口
Ferals die.
吸血鬼会变成常人
All with a bite.
野人会死
That's why they're hunting you.
所以他们才四处找你
They're afraid of you.
他们怕你
It's a powerful gift.
这是项强大的天赋
Or a curse.
或者是诅咒
Depends.
得看情况
You could be the difference.
你会是一个特例
Hope instead of fear.
会带来希望而不是恐惧
A better future for that newborn baby.
会给那个新生儿更好的未来
That baby.
那个新生儿
Where does Mica take them, Theo?
麦卡把他们带到哪儿去了 西奥
Beth takes them to a rendezvous point with the resistance.
贝丝带他们去与抵抗军约定的地点了
Where are they based?
他们的基地在哪
Last I heard they set up camp in Seattle.
上次我听说他们在西雅图那落脚
Re-took the city a few months ago.
几个月前夺回了城市
What?
怎么了
You heard wrong.
你听错了
Come on.
来吧
Sam?
山姆
How did you find me?!
你怎么找到我的
Sam, no, no!
山姆 不 不
Let him go, he's not a threat.
放开他 他不是坏人
He's not a threat.
他没有威胁力
He's not a threat.
他没有威胁力
What're you doing?
你干什么
Sam!
山姆
Let him go.
放了他
No.
不
Sam, please.
山姆 求你
Let him go!
放开他
Sam!
山姆
Sam, let him go!
山姆 放开他
Let him go!
放开他
Sam, no!
山姆 不
Oh, my God!
天哪
Sam, don't!
山姆 别这样
Sam, what have you done?!
山姆 你这是干什么
I'll take her.
我来抱
Where are you going?
你去哪
To fetch some water for the horse.
去给马找些水
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Magdalene! Back off!
玛德莲 住手
Now.
快点
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表