剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
And soon.
很快
Once we have captured the woman, our blood mixed with hers...
一旦我们抓到那个女人 混合我们的血和她的血
You have promised me this for years now,
你答应我这件事很多年了
even before we knew of the woman.
还是在我们知道这个女人之前
You promised me...
你答应了我
hundreds more years of walking on the earth with my children.
要再给我数百年时间 让我和我的孩子们行走在地球上
Night and day.
不分昼夜
I wonder if you make these promises...
我想知道在做出这些承诺的时候
with the knowledge...
心里是否清楚
they are false.
它们是假的
Maybe you are simply buying more time.
也许你只是想争取时间
If so, what for?
如果真是这样 那是为了什么
Please...
求你了
don't lose faith in me.
别对我失去信心
Then explain to me how these promises...
那就跟我解释一下 这些承诺
become reality.
要如何兑现
I will.
我会的
I know the way.
我知道怎么办
Hey, Susan?
苏珊
You in there?
你在里面吗
Susan?
苏珊
Anything?
发现什么了吗
No sign of her. Yeah, I didn't find her, either.
没看见她 是啊 我也没找到她
Sam says we should keep looking.
山姆说我们应该继续找
Ok.
好
Did you check the stable?
你检查过马厩了吗
What is it?
什么事
What?
怎么了
No, it's nothing.
没事 没什么
I'm gonna check the house again.
我再检查一下这间屋子
Ok. I'll wait out here in case she comes back.
好 我就在屋外等 说不定她会回来
Hey, Susan?
苏珊
You up here?
你在上面吗
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Hey, man.
兄弟
I was looking for this.
我在找这个东西
You find Susan?
你找到苏珊了吗
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊 我猜没有
What's the matter?
怎么了
What, did you find Susan?
怎么 你找到苏珊了
No, and I don't think we will.
没有 我们应该找不到她了
Wha... why are you saying that?
什么 你为什么那么说
Um... I really think you guys killed the wrong guy.
我真觉得你们杀错了人
John is not the killer.
约翰不是凶手
What?
什么
It's-it's hard to believe, and I wouldn't...
这很难相信 我也不会相信
unless I saw it with my own eyes...
除非是我亲眼看见的
Saw what? He...
看见什么了 他
S-Sam?
山 山姆
I killed Susan.
我杀了苏珊
No.
不
No!
不
No!
不
Noooo!!
不
Why?
为什么
Why did you do it, Sam?
你为什么要杀她 山姆
It's who I am.
我就是这样的人
Who I've always been.
一直都是
Since I was a boy.
从孩提时代♥开♥始
Since you were a boy?
从孩提时代♥开♥始
Yeah.
对
What kind of sick...
你是有多变♥态♥
Wait for me in the house, Mohamad.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 在屋里等我
Woah, woah, woah. What're you gonna do?
等等 你要做什么
I'm gonna take Sam for a walk.
我要带山姆散散步
Straighten things out.
把事情理清
Do what you gotta do here.
要做什么就在这里做
I don't want gun shots attracting ferals to the house.
我不想让枪声把野蛮人引到房♥子里
Well, I wanna come.
那我也要去
No you don't.
不 你不能来
Trust me. You need me.
相信我 你需要我
You need me to translate.
你需要我做翻译
I don't expect much talking.
我觉得不会说多少话
Vanessa, you don't know what'll come up.
凡妮莎 你不知道会出现什么情况
He might have information that you might need.
他可能会有你需要的信息
I can communicate that.
我可以做媒介
He's probably not even really deaf, ok?
他可能不是真的聋 好吗
He's probably been faking it this whole time.
可能他一直以来都是装出来的
What's he saying?
他说什么
What's he saying?!
他说什么
Sam... no man. No.
山姆 不要 别这样
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I'm not staying here alone.
我不要一个人待这里
I'm coming with you.
我要跟着去
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah.
对
I'm sure.
我确定
Ok then.
那好吧
Walk.
走
That's far enough.
就到这里
You know why.
你知道原因的
This is not about me, Sam.
这重点不在于我 山姆
Goddammit! What is he saying?
妈的 他到底在说什么
This is bullshit.
胡说
Sam, shut your mouth.
山姆 闭嘴
Don't listen to him, Mohamad. Ok?
别听他的 默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 好吗
He's a psychopath,
他有精神病
and manipulating his victims is part of the thrill.
操纵受害者也会让他兴奋
Tell him to close his eyes.
让他闭上眼睛
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell him to close his eyes, Mohamad.
让他闭眼 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Tell him to close his eyes!
让他闭上眼睛
Do what you gotta do.
该干嘛干嘛
Mohamad?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Yeah.
好
See what you've done to your friend?
看看你对你朋友做了什么
To Susan?
对苏珊
To me?
对我
All I ever do, protect you. No.
我做的这些 都是为了保护你 不
Everyone you killed trusted you.
你杀掉的人都相信过你
Susan was weak.
苏珊太弱了
You know that is danger. Shut up. Shut up!
你知道那样很危险 闭嘴 闭嘴
Tell her! Close your eyes!
告诉她 闭上你的眼睛
Tell her!
告诉她
Shut your goddamn eyes! Tell her!
闭上你该死的眼睛 跟她说
Tell her!
说
Tell her the truth!
告诉她真♥相♥
If you don't, I will.
你不说 我说
Mohamad!
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
I trusted you, Sam.
我相信过你 山姆
I trusted you.
我相信过你
You broke my heart.
你伤透了我的心
You broke my...
你伤害了我
Let's go. What?
走 什么
Leave him here to die.
让他死在这里
He doesn't deserve a quick death.
我要让他生不如死
We're not killers.
我们不是杀手
Karma will take care of the rest.
剩下的就看因果报应了
Goodbye, Sam.
再见了 山姆
Mohamad!
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表