剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I've seen you here before.
我以前在这儿见过你
I don't think so.
你记错了
I'm pretty good with faces.
我很擅长记人脸
Names I can't remember for shit but... faces.
名字我完全记不住 但是... 脸能记住
The Mount Washburn eruption
当地时间下午三点
but geologists say the Yellowstone
但地质学家表明 黄石火山口
caldera is an active seismic region
本就处于地震活跃带
and these events are common every 100 years or so.
并且喷发周期约为一百年
Current winds are expected to bring the ash cloud westward,
当前风向预计会将火山灰云带往西部
disrupting some...
破坏一些...
Vanessa. What do you know?
凡妮莎 不敢相信
We live a couple blocks from each other.
我们住的地方 只有几个街区远
Mind if I give you a call, maybe grab a drink?
我可以打给你 约你喝点东西之类的吗
Let's have it.
给我吧
See you in a few weeks.
过几个礼拜见
You didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
I know.
我知道
And the list continues to grow.
事态进一步恶化
We are receiving word that air quality advisories...
我们收到消息 空气质量通报...
Ready?
好了吗
Yep.
好了
Look on the tv, mom.
你看电视 妈妈
What is it?
什么新闻
Volcano near Yellowstone Park.
黄石公园附近的火山
That's great, honey.
很好 亲爱的
Come on, we have an important dinner reservation, remember?
走吧 我们有个重要的晚餐预约 记得吗
I know, I know, I'm coming.
知道 知道 来了
How was the job interview?
工作面试怎么样
For centuries we have survived for one reason,
千百年来 我们能存活是有原因的
and one reason only.
只有一个原因
The shadows have protected us.
黑暗保护了我们
He's late.
他迟到了
Have you seen the skies today?
你看到今天的天空了吗
Our time is now.
我们的机会来了
The mystery of existence is not merely in staying alive,
存在的秘诀 不仅仅在于活着
but in finding something to live for.
而是要找到信仰
Your delivery, sir.
你的东西 先生
There it is, everything you asked for.
都在这了 你需要的一切
I know... I know something happened.
我知道... 我知道出事了
I'm sick.
我病了
Something's the matter with me.
我有地方不对劲
I-I've got some sort of...
我... 我有某种...
You are human.
你是人类
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
That's not...
不是...
No.
不
A reversion
逆转
I haven't seen this since...
我自那时起就没见过...
No, no.
不 不
Dmitri.
德米特里
This must be stopped before it's too late.
必须趁早制止这件事
Yeah, so... I should go.
那么... 我该走了
Ok, I drank some.
好吧 我喝了一点
I was just getting my cut.
我只是拿了我应得的
I've always done that, always!
我一直是这么做的 一直都是
Where's the rest of what you took?
剩下那些你拿走的在哪
This is gone.
没了
No matter.
没事儿
Where is it from?
它从哪来的
One of our usual spots.
我们的老地方之一
Over by the university.
在大学那边
A... A clinic.
一间... 一间诊所
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I-I'm one of you guys...
我... 我是你们的人...
No, please.
别 求你了
Please.
求你了
Balthazar.
巴萨则
Find the source.
找到源头
Do what you must.
做你该做的
Dead or alive.
要么生 要么死
Something is coming.
大事临头
I know.
我知道
Honey, that volcano was 100 miles away in Wyoming.
亲爱的 那个火山在一百英里之外的怀俄明州
But they said...
但是他们说...
I'm telling you, there's nothing to worry about.
我告诉你 没什么好担心的
Ok? What we should be discussing is your birthday
好吗 我们该讨论的是你生日
and getting home for cake and presents.
还有回家吃蛋糕拆礼物
I thought we couldn't afford presents this year.
我还以为今年我们买♥♥不起礼物
Well, I just made some extra cash,
我赚了一点外快
so presents are back on the menu.
所以可以考虑下礼物的事
But since it's getting late I say we go home for cake first
但是天色有点晚了 我们还是先回家吃蛋糕
and then tomorrow I take you shopping
然后明天我再带你去购物
and you pick out something nice for yourself.
你给自己选件好东西
Is that money from the job interview?
是工作面试挣的钱吗
Yeah.
是的
Kinda like a bonus.
跟奖金差不多
Yeah, ok.
好吧
Well, I hope you get this job.
希望你得到这份工作
It really looks like black snow.
看起来真像黑色暴风雪
Yeah, but it's not.
是啊 但它不是
It's just ash from that volcano.
只是火山灰
I know, but it's still pretty.
我知道 但是依然很美
It's toxic.
它有毒
Good point.
说得好
I wonder how long it's gonna be like this.
很好奇这会持续多久
I don't know.
不知道
We should probably stay indoors for a few days,
我们也许该几天不出门
wait 'til the rain washes it away.
等着雨水把它冲走
You think it's like this everywhere?
你觉得到处都像这样
We can ask dad if it's like this in Denver
今晚给爸爸打电♥话♥的时候
when we call him tonight.
我们可以问问他丹佛是不是也这样
Oh, come on, you're such a liar!
得了吧 你个骗人精
Get out of my house!
滚出我家
Oh, come on...
得了...
Hey Tommy.
嘿 汤米
Stay here, Dylan.
待在这儿 迪伦
Mom, no! Mom, don't...
妈妈 别 妈妈 别...
Tommy!
汤米
Mom, stop it!
妈妈 住手
Find someone your own size to slap around, ass!
有本事找男人动粗啊 混♥蛋♥
Why don't you mind your own business?
你管好自己的事情就行了
She's my friend. Yeah, well your friend needs to know
她是我朋友 你的朋友应该知道
when to keep her mouth shut! Vanessa?
什么时候该闭嘴 凡妮莎
I got this. Oh, you got this, bitch?
交给我了 交给你了 贱♥人♥
Mom!
妈妈
What'd you call me?
你刚叫我什么
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Mom!
妈妈
Stop it!
住手
Walk away, Tommy.
走开 汤米
No, you walk away.
不 你走开
You like to hit women so much, why don't you make me?
你这么喜欢打女人 怎么不打我
Mom, stop it!
妈妈 住手
Stop it, mom!
住手 妈妈
You show your face in this building again
你再敢踏进这栋楼
and I'll put your head through that wall!
我就让你脑袋搬家
Do you hear me?
听到了没
Ok, ok, girlfriend. You got this.
好了 好了 女朋友 你赢了
You showed him.
你教训了他
I'm gonna kill you, bitch!
我要杀了你 贱♥人♥
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表